GA - Caliyah McNabb, 15 days, Newton County, 7 Oct 2017 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully, "I'm a huge ".
Can anyone read what the tattoo on his forehead says?
(Ok, that's the first time I have ever typed THAT sentence in my life.)
or maybe BABY KILLER would be better for the rest of his life. Granted, he has not been charged with anything, he could certainly be innocent of any crime, but, I don't think so. moo

I have to leave for a while so thanks all in advance for posting on the case! Unless the medical examiner finds strong evidence of some sort of accidental death I'm going to be very reluctant to swallow an exuse of unintentional harm. That is, if one or both parents end up being arrested. So far they have not.

Social media for parents can be found under jordynn headcrack izzo and cortney luvs chris. ( Am figuring it is okay to post, since both have been questioned by police. If not, I apologize!)

Hopefully, "I'm a huge ". or maybe BABY KILLER would be better for the rest of his life. Granted, he has not been charged with anything, he could certainly be innocent of any crime, but, I don't think so. moo

"I make very poor life choices."

So, ok y'all. What are the chances that mom or dad are not the ones who did this?
My instinct tells me they are, but could they still try to get away with ,"Someone came in and took our baby, put it in a duffel bag and hid it under a log in the woods!"
And, "The reason I ran is because I knew they'd blame me and I was scared."
It will be interesting to see how this all unfolds. Cause of death, presence of DNA, fiber evidence, etc.

“The child was found "wrapped up in some cloth under a log," NCSO Captain Keith Crum told The Covington News.

Newton County Coroner Tommy Davis is transporting the body to the Georgia Bureau of Investigations (GBI) Crime Lab where the cause and manner of death will be determined.

Crum said the sheriff's office is actively searching for the child's father, Christopher McNabb, who has an active probation warrant for his arrest. Christopher McNabb repotedly jumped out of a car at the intersection of Highway 36 and the Covington Bypass and left on foot.

Crum said NCSO is still building the case, and more charges are expected. “

https://www.covnews.com/news/crime/breaking-ncso-investigating-missing-baby/

They have found her in a duffel bag in the woods . She has been identified. https://www.covnews.com/news/crime/breaking-ncso-investigating-missing-baby/

From the update:

“Crum said the sheriff's office is actively searching for the child's father, Christopher McNabb, who has an active probation warrant for his arrest. Christopher McNabb reportedly jumped out of a car at the intersection of Highway 36 and the Covington Bypass and left on foot.”

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

“The child was found "wrapped up in some cloth under a log," NCSO Captain Keith Crum told The Covington News.

Newton County Coroner Tommy Davis is transporting the body to the Georgia Bureau of Investigations (GBI) Crime Lab where the cause and manner of death will be determined.

Crum said the sheriff's office is actively searching for the child's father, Christopher McNabb, who has an active probation warrant for his arrest. Christopher McNabb repotedly jumped out of a car at the intersection of Highway 36 and the Covington Bypass and left on foot.

Crum said NCSO is still building the case, and more charges are expected. “

https://www.covnews.com/news/crime/breaking-ncso-investigating-missing-baby/

They need to watch the woods. Dope stash was out there near baby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Social media for parents can be found under jordynn headcrack izzo and cortney luvs chris. ( Am figuring it is okay to post, since both have been questioned by police. If not, I apologize!)

Oh, wow! And they pro-create! This is what grieves me. These blessed innocents are brought into this world and wound up battered and abused and nothing can be done until it's too late for these babies. <modsnip>. Something needs to change

Can anyone read what the tattoo on his forehead says?
(Ok, that's the first time I have ever typed THAT sentence in my life.)
It says, "face up or lace up". I read it on moms fb where she told a friend what it says.

RIP sweet Caliyah!

This is heartbreaking. Such a sweet little one.

My thought from the start was that she was probably not fed for much longer than 5 hours. Neglect, drugs, etc.

How long can Preemies go without being fed?

This applies to newborns in general, I have 5 kids and even the one who was sleeping several hours/night at 3 weeks was still "dream feeding" or sleep-nursing because I knew he needed to eat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2b1208916dd1c1af152359ebecb91f6f.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members