GA - Caliyah McNabb, 15 days, Newton County, 7 Oct 2017 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a chance he'll try to kill himself?

[video=twitter;917138483826888704]https://twitter.com/MarissaMFOX5/status/917138483826888704[/video]

"Officials say Chris McNabb was riding with his girlfriend when they got text that a baby was found & he took off running"

[video=twitter;917138483826888704]https://twitter.com/MarissaMFOX5/status/917138483826888704[/video]

"Officials say Chris McNabb was riding with his girlfriend when they got text that a baby was found & he took off running"
Wait isn't Chris married to the baby's mother? Does he also have a girlfriend? Or perhaps they just mean friend who is female?

OK, I am a little confused. He was with his girlfriend when he learned the baby was found, and he took off running. However, the mother of the baby is currently in police custody, being questioned. So does this loser have TWO girlfriends, or is it the same one, and she went to the police?

Wait isn't Chris married to the baby's mother? Does he also have a girlfriend? Or perhaps they just mean friend who is female?

I was equally confused. It may be that the parents were not actually married.

I bet drugs will play a part in all this [emoji22][emoji22]I saw father over
acting on the news, instantly I knew in my [emoji173] who was probably responsible. RIP baby Caliyah [emoji22]

Sent from my SM-T113 using Tapatalk

I agree. Either they forgot their kids while high, or they gave her something because she was crying. imo

Hi Everyone,

The news of finding the body of sweet little Caliyah under a log wrapped in cloth is heartbreaking.

As of this post, police are looking for Caliyah's father.
Please remember we do not allow Facebook pages to be posted unless Websleuths gives the Okay

We only give the Okay to official pages from law enforcement and along those lines.

Remember, if you take something as the absolute truth because you read it on someone's Facebook page you could easily regret it later.

Thank you,
Tricia

“The child was found "wrapped up in some cloth under a log," NCSO Captain Keith Crum told The Covington News.

Newton County Coroner Tommy Davis is transporting the body to the Georgia Bureau of Investigations (GBI) Crime Lab where the cause and manner of death will be determined.

Crum said the sheriff's office is actively searching for the child's father, Christopher McNabb, who has an active probation warrant for his arrest. Christopher McNabb repotedly jumped out of a car at the intersection of Highway 36 and the Covington Bypass and left on foot.

Crum said NCSO is still building the case, and more charges are expected. “

https://www.covnews.com/news/crime/breaking-ncso-investigating-missing-baby/

I was in the midst of reading and it went *poof* ...

Is there a chance he'll try to kill himself?

I just got home and am trying to catch up. My first thought was dad was going to off himself but the description of him jumping out of the car and running says probably not. Good. If he's involved in Caliyah's murder he needs to pay.

I've had two FB pages open on tabs since early this morning. I only have the jordyn one for him. If he's scrubbing I'm gonna leave 'em open and do some screenshots later just for posterity IYKWIM.

I'm off again - thanks everyone for keeping events updated! :loveyou:

I’m so sorry about this news update. I sorry to admit I didn’t think this case would have a happy ending from the beginning but I really badly wanted to be wrong.

Rest In Peace Caliyah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member