GA - Caliyah McNabb, 15 days, Newton County, 7 Oct 2017 *Arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it normal for one parent to be released so quickly from questioning? Could it suggest that she provided information that further leads them to suspect the father?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Casey Anthony was allowed to stay home the night Cindy reported Caylee missing even though Casey's story made ZERO sense and her car smelled of Caylee's decomposing body.

We'll see. I think she'll face some charges. No way it took 5 hours for her to know Caliyah was gone and if they can link the bag of drugs near Caliyah to them... I also hope the other child has been removed from the home/care until they know for sure that she wasn't involved.

I don't think the forehead stuff was a tattoo except for the 'Loyalty' above his eyebrow. They don't appear in his mugshots, though he could have gotten it after, of course.

This is beyond sad.

I have no words.

What a sad disgusting story....angels are crying river of tears....

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

Thanks for posting the pictures Henry!
Yeah...if they are searching with dogs around the house...I am worried.

So is she nine days old or 15 days old? HOW COULD THE PARENTS NOT KNOW THAT?

I have a 12 day old grandson and even I know where he is right now. "HOW COULD THE PARENTS NOT KNOW THAT?" Well if they don't know where their own child is, how could we possible expect them to know how many days old she is. Sick, sick, sick....

Shades of Haleigh Cummings based dads interview.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Before I even watched that 6 second clip I started feeling the old feelings I had when Haleigh went missing. Misty Croslin and Ron Cummings all over again....

This applies to newborns in general, I have 5 kids and even the one who was sleeping several hours/night at 3 weeks was still "dream feeding" or sleep-nursing because I knew he needed to eat.

2b1208916dd1c1af152359ebecb91f6f.jpg

Ours were bottle fed. The youngest slept constantly. I'd have to try and get the poor child awake enough to take a bottle, and they'd go right back to sleep with it in their mouth. When mine slept through the night, I slept through the night. We didn't move them into a crib, and into their own room, though, until they were around a year old. They slept in a bassinet, next to our bed, until then. I wondered if maybe it may be a case of SIDS, and with the father's drug history, and an outstanding warrant, he/they panicked.

I'm wondering if mom was maybe asleep when all this happened and if her story stayed consistent before and after baby was found, I'd say they felt like they could trust that she was telling the truth. I wonder if he got frustrated with the baby and did something in a drug induced state?

I have to go to bed, I will not sleep well..the picture in post #9..a brand new baby....so many would scoop up and hug and kiss and would be so grateful for the blessing they received (this would be a blessing in any religious beliefs I would think). My heart is hurting because of this precious baby and the little one in Texas, who was adopted to have a chance to grow up with loving parents in America!! and that turned to sh#$. Good night and I pray that tomorrow no baby, young child, or any child, suffers!

I am guessing since she is a smoker, she was bottle feeding little Caliyah. So maybe the dad got up to give her a bottle and she went back to sleep. She probably slept until close to when he called 911. I don't blame her for that...new babies are exhausting.

Sometimes I wish I believed in something after death...

Anyway, this thread should probably be moved to "located"...
Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member