GA - Caliyah McNabb, 15 days, Newton County, 7 Oct 2017 *Arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=twitter;917537270881816576]https://twitter.com/marissamfox5/status/917537270881816576[/video]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After watching the video of the father in the gas station he looks soooo angry and scary how he interacts with them all... also from what I am reading he’s in jail for the violation of probation for something else. They had a warrant for him from another area so they took him. Not for the baby...

Does anyone think it's possible he didn't do this?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
I know I’m the oddball out but I have a gut feeling he didn’t do it, he may have helped with taking the baby somewhere but I don’t think he was responsible for the death. Idk what I think happened but out of the 2 parents, he’s the one who had pictures all over his FB of the baby, even before everyone was on there commenting, the mom had almost no pictures of her babies, at least not the new baby, which is odd to me in this day & age, usually pictures are posted all over.

Just my random thoughts & opinions...

I know I’m the oddball out but I have a gut feeling he didn’t do it, he may have helped with taking the baby somewhere but I don’t think he was responsible for the death. Idk what I think happened but out of the 2 parents, he’s the one who had pictures all over his FB of the baby, even before everyone was on there commenting, the mom had almost no pictures of her babies, at least not the new baby, which is odd to me in this day & age, usually pictures are posted all over.

When I looked at his FB pages... I saw no pictures of the new baby and I thought that was odd. Maybe I saw them too late and they were taken down.

This one is really getting to me, I have a 7 month old and I can’t even... I had to take a break after Dylan Redwine and Jessica Ridgeway, might need another after this and Sherin. My heart aches for these poor little ones. [emoji22]

I thought I was going to be alone with my doubt that he did it. Something about things he said in the convenience store and the way he acted just makes me wonder if he might not be responsible for the death combined with how quickly her family jumped to conclusions. JMHO

I thought I was going to be alone with my doubt that he did it. Something about things he said in the convenience store and the way he acted just makes me wonder if he might not be responsible for the death combined with how quickly her family jumped to conclusions. JMHO

I also noticed that he had pictures of the kids and she had only two with the older sibling. I'm on the fence.

I do have some questions about Mom's parenting skills, if she put a newborn infant into a tiny room with a 2 yr old to sleep. That endangers the infant because 2 yr olds are not very cautious or well coordinated or very patient. So many things can go wrong with that scenario.

It just seems kind of unusual for the mother of a tiny newborn baby to make that decision. Usually one keeps a tiny newborn very close, maybe in a baby bassinet/basket , by one's bed, for the first 2 months or so.

I get what you're saying but let's not demonize all drug addicts and accuse them of not *caring* about what's harmful to their children. Some may not, sure, but many do and just don't know how to get control of their addiction.

I think that was a misunderstanding re: other children. Someone said they were her cousins kids.

Thank you, JDL333.
I am a junkie and a disabled chronic pain patient and I am not a criminal, I am not perfect at all but I am a law abiding citizen. I would never ever intentionally hurt an innocent baby/child. I do enough harm to myself.

Potentially mom has pictures on her FB, but they aren’t set to public?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Potentially mom has pictures on her FB, but they aren’t set to public?

Well the ones she has public are the ones that should be private, iykwim. I’d personally rather share pics of my kids rather than pics of my tongue ring, but different strokes for different folks I guess

He looks really bulked up in the second to last picture!

Are you thinking steroids?

I was noticing how young he was when his time in prison/jail began. He would have had a very hard time in prison. 2nd pic he looks shocked, 3rd pic he looks hardened.

Well the ones she has public are the ones that should be private, iykwim. I’d personally rather share pics of my kids rather than pics of my tongue ring, but different strokes for different folks I guess

Yes, some people are really weird about posting their kids, but will post allll their cleavage! Sometimes it’s about a public persona. If you’re living the **** life (or whatever they call it), you don’t want pics of yourself snuggled with a baby :)

I hesitate to judge someone's parenting or investment in their children based on FB posts. What pics are set to friends only?
Also, I consider that CM's mom had just given birth to a premie, with all the stress that entails.
Consider that the pictures of him with the baby were likely taken by her, and posted by her. So perhaps it is criticism of him for not taking pics of the woman who gave birth to his daughter. Everything I have seen/heard from the father shows he is fairly deeply focused on himself. It's all about him (MY child, they are after ME, I'VE been in the woods all day...), and the absence of pictures of her fits that. All the pics of her are selfies with him, or selfies of herself. That's telling, IMO. Not advocating for parent of the year here, but also not vilifying her without law enforcement evidence.

As far as I'm concerned (so JMO) this whole case stinks. Prior to the discovery of Caliyah's body neither parent bothered to go on camera and address the so-called kidnapper or express concern for Caliyah's well being. Red flag.

The dad threw a tantrum for reporters but really, all he said was it's his kid, he wants his kid back. IOW, it's about him, it's all about him. Red flag.

Even when he ran his priority was to scream at anyone who'd listen that "it wasn't him." What parent does that? Red flag.

And why on earth would either parent care enough to start scrubbing their FB pages when their precious daughter was missing? What the public would see or say took precedence over finding Caliyah? Huge red flag.

Sorry, but I have no sympathy for either of them. Not one word of concern from either, just selfish actions to protect themselves from the public's judging eye. Again, who the hell cares about any of that when their child is missing? I know the answer and so do you...

Sheriff's Office, Christopher Michael McNabb has been arrested multiple times on probation violations stemming from a 2007 incident.*

Bartow County sheriff's Sgt. Jonathan Rogers said McNabb was first arrested in 2007 on 16 charges including three*burglary, five theft by taking, four criminal*trespass, three criminal damage to property (second degree) and one entering an automobile to commit a theft.

He has since been arrested in 2011 and April 2017 for charges of violation of probation.*Rogers confirmed the current outstanding probation violation warrant that Newton County Sheriff's Office (NCSO) arrested McNabb on Sunday evening.*

The Covington News*has filed a request for the incident reports of all of McNabb's arrests with the Bartow County Sheriff's Office, which Rogers said could take "several days" to fulfill.*

According to the Georgia Department of Corrections website, McNabb was released from the Macon State Prison on Sept. 2, 2016. According to his GDOC incarceration details, he has also been arrested in Fayette County and Coweta County.*

The Coweta County* Sheriff's Office (CCSO) confirmed a 2011 arrest of McNabb in an incident involving a vehicle pursuit in his father's 2007 Ford Escape.*

According to the incident report, McNabb had only been out of prison for five weeks and his father was hoping he "would straighten his life up," when he stole the vehicle and it was later involved in an incident in Fayette County.

The News*has filed requests with the Fayette County Sheriff's Office (FCSO) for more information on that incident.**The News*has also filed requests with NCSO and Walton County Sheriff's Office (WCSO) for any other arrests locally.*

https://www.covnews.com/news/crime/breaking-ncso-investigating-missing-baby/

562b4ca529bae1bb59e5737678160969.jpg
0bbf58e12324db6707a6bd5e055530ff.jpg
03aa15ace4ff99805186902ab8c8fa26.jpg
40e44a8ab0515eac5645514e7ebb3b54.jpg
f91ef67559b4c709ca1b93f59c4af05d.jpg

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

Best predictor of future behavior, is past behavior. I DEFINITELY wouldn't consider him good father material. When you lay down with dogs, you wake up with fleas.

I only heard about the missing baby about 1 hour ago. How very sad.

I'm so very angry. My husband and I went through so much to have our daughter -- fertility shots, surgeries, miscarriages, IVF... and some people can have babies left and right. I know there are many couples (like me) who would have loved this girl and would have raised her in a loving home.

May you rest in peace, sweet Caliyah...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member