GA - Daniel Aaron 31, & Kristen McDevitt 30, fatally stabbed, CCTV, Atlanta, 22 Nov 2021 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The pic of the robbery suspect with a knife gave me cold chills! Perhaps...

Are you thinking it's the same guy? I think their eyebrows reveal them to be different people. If you look closely, the killer SH has no hair between his eyebrows and a large gap between eyebrows, whereas the robber with the knife has very thick eyebrows that reach the bridge of his nose and he has hair on the bridge too (almost a unibrow effect).

Are you thinking it's the same guy? I think their eyebrows reveal them to be different people. If you look closely, the killer SH has no hair between his eyebrows and a large gap between eyebrows, whereas the robber with the knife has very thick eyebrows that reach the bridge of his nose and he has hair on the bridge too (almost a unibrow effect).
I don’t know if these two crimes are related but the Stefhon Hamilton mugshot photo looks like his brows are groomed, which is very trendy now.
1CBE2916-147F-4B3A-8C5E-6B0F462D994B.jpeg7A22B0A1-D1C6-4AF2-B715-705722E300B4.jpeg

Last edited:
I don’t know if these two crimes are related but the Stefhon Hamilton mugshot photo looks like his brows are groomed, which is very trendy now.
View attachment 326712View attachment 326715
Really hard to tell if these are the same person IMO. The downward angle of the bank robber's picture could possibly make the brows appear thicker. But what's up w/the head...Huge...& how common is the astronaut jacket?

Really hard to tell if these are the same person IMO. The downward angle of the bank robber's picture could possibly make the brows appear thicker. But what's up w/the head...Huge...& how common is the astronaut jacket?

Maybe his hair is in buns under the hood making the hood stick out like that. I have long thick hair and can't even wear hoods when my hair is in a bun because my head is frankly bigger than average, hah, but when I try, the hood sticks out and I look pretty weird. I think this guy actually has a pretty small head and that's why the hood looks so huge in comparison, plus the fact that he probably has braids and/or buns sticking up & out, then concealed by that black covering.

Maybe his hair is in buns under the hood making the hood stick out like that. I have long thick hair and can't even wear hoods when my hair is in a bun because my head is frankly bigger than average, hah, but when I try, the hood sticks out and I look pretty weird. I think this guy actually has a pretty small head and that's why the hood looks so huge in comparison, plus the fact that he probably has braids and/or buns sticking up & out, then concealed by that black covering.
IMO it looks like the BR suspect has on a helmet of some sort (bike, motorcycle or football).

A question for legal eagles....will this be a death penalty case?
That option is up to the prosecutor but two murders fills the requirement (even without any previous capital convictions) because one murder was committed during the commission of another murder, so there are two capitol felonies. If they add a theft charge on top of the murder charges that gives another reason, murder for monetary gain, (and a third capital felony).
There’s always the possibility of plea bargaining though..

Plea and Charge Bargaining
Research Summary

While there are no exact estimates of the proportion of cases that are resolved through plea bargaining, scholars estimate that about 90 to 95 percent of both federal and state court cases are resolved through this process (Bureau of Justice Statistics)

WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THE DEATH PENALTY IN GEORGIA

Georgia recognizes the death penalty as an option for the following crimes: murder, rape, armed robbery, kidnapping committed by a person with a prior record of conviction for a capital felony or while engaged in the commission of another capital felony.
Generally, for a murder conviction to warrant the death penalty there must also be some qualifying criteria to result in the death penalty. Those criteria include:
  • Prior conviction of a capital crime
  • Murder committed during the commission of another capital crime or assault
  • Murder committed for monetary gain
  • Murder in which the weapon used could indiscriminately kill many people
  • Murder in which the victim was a law enforcement officer or judicial official
  • Murder in which the victim was tortured
  • Murder in which the offender was resisting arrest when the murder occurred
  • Murder in which the offender was in a correctional facility or was an escapee at the time of the murder
  • Murder when the offender had a prior conviction of rape, aggravated sodomy, aggravated child molestation, or aggravated sexual battery.

It's a turban. I except it's this same "fashionista". Is there not video of him at the bank? His posture and mannerisms should be recognizable. Probably quite a character.

Attachments

• Smaugchad_20211219_221458.jpg
    Smaugchad_20211219_221458.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 28

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-12-19 at 9.24.39 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-12-19 at 9.24.39 PM.png
    825.9 KB · Views: 52
  • Screen Shot 2021-12-19 at 9.25.07 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-12-19 at 9.25.07 PM.png
    1 MB · Views: 50
''The murders come a little more than a month after an incident in the same apartment complex during which a man was shot three times in the back.''

ETA. Leaning towards a very young male now, clearer pic. speculation, imo.

Perez Hilton
RSBM

While I cannot say for certain, it appears the killer is carrying the safe with the bottom facing us. If that is true, then the couple did not have the safe bolted or glued to the floor. What's the point of having a safe if it's not bolted to the floor or wall?

Also, I've never seen a safe of this size that does not require the safe to be in the open position in order for it to be bolted to the ground or bolted to those paper thin walls of their apartment.

I consider this to be a small size safe that probably weighs 100 pounds. As always, just my opinion.

https://keepgunssafe.com/how-to-secure-safe-without-bolting-it-to-floor/

RSBM

While I cannot say for certain, it appears the killer is carrying the safe with the bottom facing us. If that is true, then the couple did not have the safe bolted or glued to the floor. What's the point of having a safe if it's not bolted to the floor or wall?

Also, I've never seen a safe of this size that does not require the safe to be in the open position in order for it to be bolted to the ground or bolted to those paper thin walls of their apartment.

I consider this to be a small size safe that probably weighs 100 pounds. As always, just my opinion.

https://keepgunssafe.com/how-to-secure-safe-without-bolting-it-to-floor/
Looks to me like it might have been glued and he pried it loose and/or used a solvent. That may be exactly why he's carrying it door down, so that the bottom is forward and the back is up - the two sides that he doesn't have to touch may have been sticky/chemical

Looks to me like it might have been glued and he pried it loose and/or used a solvent. That may be exactly why he's carrying it door down, so that the bottom is forward and the back is up - the two sides that he doesn't have to touch may have been sticky/chemical

How in the world would the crook know he required a solvent in order to to remove the safe though? Was there room for a crowbar in the backpack? I would imagine most people who have safes inside of their homes do not commonly tell others they possess one although there are exceptions to most everything. Most safes of this size are typically secreted inside of a closet or a locked exterior storage room.

Will be interesting to follow the trial just to learn what was inside the safe that cost two lovely young people their lives.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finch5800
Back