GA - Daniel Aaron 31, & Kristen McDevitt 30, fatally stabbed, CCTV, Atlanta, 22 Nov 2021 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
How in the world would the crook know he required a solvent in order to to remove the safe though? Was there room for a crowbar in the backpack? I would imagine most people who have safes inside of their homes do not commonly tell others they possess one although there are exceptions to most everything. Most safes of this size are typically secreted inside of a closet or a locked exterior storage room.

Will be interesting to follow the trial just to learn what was inside the safe that cost two lovely young people their lives.
The way he was hanging around outside waiting, I think this was targeted. I think he'd been inside the apartment before and seen the safe.

IMO several things he did made me wonder if he had been there before or not. The 1st video has him in the garage next to a locked door located near the victims' apt. Why didn't DA or KM let him in that way? Someone didn't know that door was locked. But who? He seems to send & receive text msgs & has to walk back out to an entrance, he had already passed, where he's buzzed in. He proceeds to the wrong apt & tries to open the door as if he was expecting it to be unlocked. He appears to realize almost immediately he's at the wrong place. Then he goes to the right door but has to wait in the hall approx 5 minutes. Did he try to open that door like the 1st door? Why did he have to wait? Someone had buzzed him in & he took longer because he went the wrong way. I still feel like someone else was in the victims' apt giving this guy directions. Still wondering what he did after throwing the safe & climbing over the fence. Did he pick it up & start walking around with it? No one saw & didn't think anything of it? The whole video is just plain odd to me. I agree he does carry it with the bottom facing the camera & it may have had adhesive on it. But possibly he was trying to conceal the safe door to make it look 'less' like a safe. Just speculating.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back