Found Deceased GA - David Blake, 25, Kennesaw National Battlefield Park, 8 March 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
They said that not sure his skills. His mother also said he was a writer but he worked at a Pool supply store. The cult thing is my my guess and it's just a hunch. A way to go somewhere and be way off the grid. Plus the people there maybe cut off. All just a guess on my part.

They said that not sure his skills. His mother also said he was a writer but he worked at a Pool supply store. The cult thing is my my guess and it's just a hunch. A way to go somewhere and be way off the grid. Plus the people there maybe cut off. All just a guess on my part.

It's a reasonable guess. It would also give him a feeling of belonging.

I get the feeling he may have felt he didn't fit in very well with everyday life and the people around him. Not unusual for a writer (I'm one myself) and doesn't necessarily mean anything negative about his life, but it could be enough to tip the balance toward wanting to just get out of there.

Carbuff do you he will come out of hiding.

I don't know. I think his family's guess about going off to write could be correct, in which case he'll probably be back after a while acting like nothing happened. Or he might have gone off to start a new life with new friends, in which case he probably won't look back. Or he might have intended to come back and run into trouble. It's so hard to say.

I think he's gone myself. Hi I'm home I don't think that would be so easy to explain. I think he might have to payback the police for the search crews. They had choppers and all that out there not cheap.

Yeah, there are a lot of reasons to not come back. If he didn't intend to be gone, like a manic episode that he recovers from (I'm not saying he has a mental illness, it's just an example of the kind of thing), he might be too embarrassed to return.

David is missing I never said he was found. There has also as far as I know ever been a sighting since the date he vanished.

If the PI allegedly KNOWS that David is reading all of the posts, David is somewhere and alive and well enough to read, no? If this is true this needs to be reported publicly so resources can be doled out to find him, or at least to ascertain he is alive and well.

Best of luck. Moving on.

I know a person who contacted John Lordan recently. He is the host of the Brain Scratch series on the YT channel LordanArts. He usually covers the cases that receive little media attention, such as this one. There was some media coverage, but not recently. He also interviews family members from time to time. I think that he is the best person to cover this case. That said, I don't know how much the family would say beyond what has been said if they are contacted. We'll see if John is able to cover this case. Lets just hope for the best.

The Appalachian trail isn’t near this park. The AT ends about two hours north. Kennesaw Mountain is smack dab in the middle of a pretty congested area.

You think he was on the Appalachian trail.

The Appalachian trail isn’t near this park. The AT ends about two hours north. Kennesaw Mountain is smack dab in the middle of a pretty congested area.

Given the gear he probably had with him and the time of year, and what has been said about his personality, I think it's possible he caught a ride to Springer Mountain with other hikers heading to the start of the trail. Hikers from MA sometimes use Kennesaw Mountain as their gathering point because it's a big campground and less crowded, and some of the hiker shuttles stop there. It's also not as far to shopping for last-minute supplies.

All in all I don't think it's the most likely explanation. For some reason I think it's more likely that he headed west, across country. But I dunno. If he is out on the AT, there might be word soon. When I was up in Maine last week, many hikers were finishing. They'll be a steady stream from now until the end of September.

Why would he skip out without telling anyone and then leave your wallet car bank account cell phone etc. Seems like you would want access to an ATM check card use. Plus it's hot out there keeping clean is a must ticks bugs he can't pay for a hostle. I just don't think had thousand in cash like that. He worked at a pool supply store.

That's definitely the reason why this case is a mystery. The guy I wrote to who contacted John Lordan did not hear back from him. I'm guessing that he has many requests. I also follow the Steven Koecher case, which received a lot of coverage and Websleuths posts, but not as of lately. There are some similarities, such as leaving a car behind and walking in a direction that suddenly becomes cold. I'm hoping that we can work to keep David's case alive. Somebody knows something.

For some reason, I find many of the missing persons cases among young men in the 18-40 age range the most mysterious. Maybe it has to do with certain family expectations or seeing their friends prosper in careers. It can be a combination of things. Then again, I really don't know all of the circumstances in this case. For that reason, I am hoping for an armchair detective on YouTube to cover the case to see what else can be unearthed.

That's definitely the reason why this case is a mystery. The guy I wrote to who contacted John Lordan did not hear back from him. I'm guessing that he has many requests. I also follow the Steven Koecher case, which received a lot of coverage and Websleuths posts, but not as of lately. There are some similarities, such as leaving a car behind and walking in a direction that suddenly becomes cold. I'm hoping that we can work to keep David's case alive. Somebody knows something.

For some reason, I find many of the missing persons cases among young men in the 18-40 age range the most mysterious. Maybe it has to do with certain family expectations or seeing their friends prosper in careers. It can be a combination of things. Then again, I really don't know all of the circumstances in this case. For that reason, I am hoping for an armchair detective on YouTube to cover the case to see what else can

Tim where do you think David is. I think he joined a Cult.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sazy3
Back