GUILTY GA - Eight family members brutally murdered in Brunswick home, 29 Aug 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There is a benefit fund set up to help the Toler / Heinze family to help with the funeral expenses. You can make donations to the Toler Funeral Fund at any Southeastern Bank branch.

Visitation for the Toler family, Guy Heinze, Sr., and Brenda Falagan will be Friday from 6:00-8:00 p.m. at Howard~Jones~Nobles Funeral Home in Jesup, the funeral service at 3:00 p.m. Saturday at Young’s Island Cemetery in McIntosh County.

The funeral for Joseph West, Chrissy Toler's boyfriend, will be Sept. 12 at 2 p.m. at Free Will Baptist Church in Brunswick. His family has an account to help with funeral expenses started at the Marshland Federal Credit Union.

http://www.news4jax.com/news4georgia/20687720/detail.html

"BRUNSWICK, Ga. -- A Glynn County man arrested after he reported finding his family killed in their mobile home has been released on bond and under supervision. ...."

I don't understand why so many of the residents of Brunswick find fault with Matt Doering not releasing information so that their minds can be put at ease or so that they can take steps to be cautious. He has stated that they do not know who did this and that everyone should be vigilant. What is it that he could possibly say that would put residents' minds at ease? There's a mass murderer or murderers loose on the streets. In light of this, everyone should be extra vigilant (as Matt has said) and keep their eyes open for anything that will help in the apprehension of those responsible.

So I wonder if they think these murders happen because of a family dispute.

It seems they think whomever killed these poor people had time to toss the weapon and that is why they have widened their search out to a 15 mile radius which includes going over into the edge of Florida.

imo

That's exactly what I'm starting to think. That's why I wished we could find out who the extended family are and where were they when this happened. There are 2 options left for me:
1. Drug dealer
2. Extended family (def has to be a male or males)

I don't understand why so many of the residents of Brunswick find fault with Matt Doering not releasing information so that their minds can be put at ease or so that they can take steps to be cautious. He has stated that they do not know who did this and that everyone should be vigilant. What is it that he could possibly say that would put residents' minds at ease? There's a mass murderer or murderers loose on the streets. In light of this, everyone should be extra vigilant (as Matt has said) and keep their eyes open for anything that will help in the apprehension of those responsible.

I understand what you are saying but he could say we know who did this and we are watching them. He can still say something that won't jeopardize the investigation. I couldn't imagine being a resident right there with the lack of info.

That's exactly what I'm starting to think. That's why I wished we could find out who the extended family are and where were they when this happened. There are 2 options left for me:
1. Drug dealer
2. Extended family (def has to be a male or males)

I think LE would classify drug dealers as a type of gang though so I am not sure now if this is going to have anything to do with a drug gang.

At the first I thought it may have happened because of some type of domestic dispute. Now I am back to thinking that might be the case.

They do seem to be making progress though so hopefully they can let the citizens of Brunswick know something soon to ease their minds and tension.

imo

I think LE would classify drug dealers as a type of gang though so I am not sure now if this is going to have anything to do with a drug gang.

At the first I thought it may have happened because of some type of domestic dispute. Now I am back to thinking that might be the case.

They do seem to be making progress though so hopefully they can let the citizens of Brunswick know something soon to ease their minds and tension.

imo

But if you combine the 2 with some of the info going around someone in the extended family could be a drug dealer. I personally believe it's all connected.

I understand what you are saying but he could say we know who did this and we are watching them. He can still say something that won't jeopardize the investigation. I couldn't imagine being a resident right there with the lack of info.

Maybe he doesn't want to tip the perps off and are wanting them to think they don't have a clue who they are.

He has to build a solid case to make sure justice is done for these victims. I think he thinks that is the most important duty he has.

imo

But if you combine the 2 with some of the info going around someone in the extended family could be a drug dealer. I personally believe it's all connected.

So you think an extended family member did this?

Was someone in that home selling drugs along with the extended family member?:waitasec:

I haven't read all the links, sorry.

imo

Maybe he doesn't want to tip the perps off and are wanting them to think they don't have a clue who they are.

He has to build a solid case to make sure justice is done for these victims. I think he thinks that is the most important duty he has.

imo

True. I know with being a single mother to a 3 yr old and if I lived there I'd still want some type of sign or even them saying they know who it is to ease my mind.

So I wonder if they think these murders happen because of a family dispute.

It seems they think whomever killed these poor people had time to toss the weapon and that is why they have widened their search out to a 15 mile radius which includes going over into the edge of Florida.

imo

Gangs not being involved does not necessarily mean that drug dealers were not involved.

How about associates of Byron Jimerson, the father of Chrissy's child? Her testimony sent him and his cohort to prison.

Does anyone else have trouble the Brunswick News Links? They keep locking me up.

I had some trouble also with the Brunswick links. I assumed they just didn't leave them out there very long.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luke2183
Back