GUILTY GA - Gene Siller, 41, Paul Pierson, 76, & Henry Valdez, 46, murdered, Cobb Co, 3 July 2021 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Not sure if this link was shared from the local TV station:

“In 2020, Atlanta police seized more than $19,000 in suspected drug money from Rhoden at Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport as he was boarding a plane to Los Angeles. According to court papers, another agency tipped them off about Rhoden’s suspected drug activity. K-9 units detected the smell of marijuana on the money. Rhoden allegedly punched a drug unit officer while trying to flee. He forfeited the money, but was never charged with a crime.”

It also says he was never tried for the shooting at Georgia State.

How many times can we give one guy a chance? Perhaps he seems so brazen because he has always gotten away with his crimes. To people like us, he seems insane.

Something is broken with this system. I don’t know how I’d process this as a family member/friend of the victims.
Who is Bryan Rhoden, the suspect accused in a triple murder at a Cobb County country club?

I believe only Paul Pierson is confirmed as having driven…
True. I hadn't thought of that. We are assuming Paul drove b/c it's his truck. But it's possible Henry Valdez flew. There's definitely a link b/t Bryan and Henry due to their instagram accounts, but we haven't yet seen anything linking Pierson to either of the other two men.

I definitely don't think this case is over. I think there's a large amount of drugs and cash related to these murders, that LE is trying to track down right now.

Last edited:

“In 2020, Atlanta police seized more than $19,000 in suspected drug money from Rhoden at Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport as he was boarding a plane to Los Angeles. According to court papers, another agency tipped them off about Rhoden’s suspected drug activity. K-9 units detected the smell of marijuana on the money. Rhoden allegedly punched a drug unit officer while trying to flee. He forfeited the money, but was never charged with a crime.”

How many times can we give one guy a chance? Perhaps he seems so brazen because he has always gotten away with his crimes. To people like us, he seems insane.

Something is broken with this system. I don’t know how I’d process this as a family member/friend of the victims.
Who is Bryan Rhoden, the suspect accused in a triple murder at a Cobb County country club?

My first thought was that he is an informer.
It would explain how they focused quickly on him but most importantly, it explains how LE knew he was not a threat to the community.

The only explanation for that part (golf course) that I can come up with is some kind of meth psychosis, because it defies all logic. I don't think he was just lost and made a wrong turn.
ETA, maybe someone was chasing him?
For real or in his imagination

OT: we were kind of neighbors for many years, Rosa was my shopping town, I lived between Cazadero and Ft Ross but I moved out of the country in 2018, my daughters are still there.

Nice. Yasu. Now you were in real pot territory, I think.

WTH?! This should NOT be happening with criminals... over and over and over :mad: I'm sure Rhoden is one of many out there.

Overcrowded prisons and plea bargains to blame?

My first thought was that he is an informer.
It would explain how they focused quickly on him but most importantly, it explains how LE knew he was not a threat to the community.

Agree and concur. Explains why I think he wasn't the Siller shooter. Again, you're going for a drive 12 hours later in close proximity to where a triple homicide occurred? Nope.

I think LE knows Mr. Rhoden knows the story, or can find out, about this criminal enterprise and what transpired last Saturday.

Last edited:
Agree and concur. Explains why I think he wasn't the Siller shooter. Again, you're going for a drive 12 hours later in close proximity to where a triple homicide occurred? Nope.

I think LE knows Mr. Rhoden knows the story, or can find out, about this criminal enterprise and what transpired last Saturday.

I'm confused... you believe Rhoden didn't shoot all three but still was charged with three counts of murder?

I’m guessing you are thinking that Rhoden’s criminal friends he’s been informing on did the killing and set him up as pay back.
I don’t think I can jump on that train. Rhoden might not have shot Pierson and Valdez but I think he most certainly shot Siller.
I do think it’s possible Rhoden is an informer as evidenced by his many apparent get-out-of-jail-free cards however.

True. I hadn't thought of that. We are assuming Paul drove b/c it's his truck. But it's possible Henry Valdez flew. There's definitely a link b/t Bryan and Henry due to their instagram accounts, but we haven't yet seen anything linking Pierson to either of the other two men.

I definitely don't think this case is over. I think there's a large amount of drugs and cash related to these murders, that LE is trying to track down right now.

BBM
Wait, what? Rhoden and Valdez follow each other on Instagram??? This gets crazier and crazier.

From your link:
Investigators said Rhoden was asked to come to the police station on other charges and was taken into custody.

So, this dangerous criminal received a call from the fugitive task force and simply turned himself in????

He was taken into custody at Chamblee police headquarters after authorities lured him to the station under the guise of returning a “large sum of money” seized Saturday during an unrelated DUI arrest, officials said.

2 golf course shooting victims were bound, gagged in truck bed, warrant says

a lot of details at the link above

So now it's confirmed this guy is the same guy from the 2017 attempted murder at GSU at just 18 yrs old, also involving marijuana back then. I'm including a screenshot from the article linked above because it's just so unbelievable that someone could get off scot free after attempted murder and drug charges. It makes the informant hypothesis look more likely. Otherwise I just can't understand how this guy keeps getting away with so many crimes.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-07-09 at 6.15.46 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-07-09 at 6.15.46 PM.png
    584.7 KB · Views: 18
He was taken into custody at Chamblee police headquarters after authorities lured him to the station under the guise of returning a “large sum of money” seized Saturday during an unrelated DUI arrest, officials said.

I wonder what a "large sum of money" is? If it was a drug deal, a drive across county would certainly be for more than $100k right?

Also another thought on the driving the truck onto the golf course situation. If there was another person involved, maybe Bryan was driving erratically if he was being pursued by another car? Also why he came out shooting when he got stuck in the sand? Just a thought.

Last edited:

a lot of details at the link above
'Lone shooter' in Cobb County country club triple murder arrested, chief says

Ah, the "rest of the story". I was trying to figure out why this guy didn't get the heck out of Dodge when he was released from jail on the DUI.

Oh, of course, he had to go down to the police station to pick up his cash! Doh!

Country club murder suspect has retained high -powered criminal defense attorney Bruce Harvey.

Bryan Anthony Rhoden grew up in the Smyrna area. He was living in a high-end, high-rise condo in Midtown at the time of his arrest.

Who is Bryan Rhoden, the suspect accused of a triple murder at a Cobb County country club?

For somebody that just seemed to be dabbling in the creative/music business with no real 9to 5 job, he sure led a high life. Fancy apt, nice car, big time defense attorney. Hmmmmmm.....

Would an "informant" kill three people? This guy should have been locked up years ago, from the get-go. Just like so many we read about here. I'm so sick of these criminals getting a slap on the hand and bail for very serious crimes. IMOO

For somebody that just seemed to be dabbling in the creative/music business with no real 9to 5 job, he sure led a high life. Fancy apt, nice car, big time defense attorney. Hmmmmmm.....

'Gotta wonder where he got the Maserati with it's temporary tag. (I guess he'd have to have a real job for that car to actually have headlights and taillights.) :rolleyes: jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
culley2821
Back