Found Deceased GA - Heather McDonald, 27, Cartersville, 19 Sept 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently, LE in Bartow County are on the ball!

I'm only familiar with local LE, but searches here are usually only done for good reason, like those known to have prior run-ins with LE or those suspected of drug use (small town, so everyone knows). Unless you reek of booze or are driving like a moron or have a cloud of weed smoke roll out when you roll down the window, LE doesn't seem to harass too many.

I have never been searched and i got pulled by Kennesaw and no ticket! I have seen Hiram being very helpful by pushing a car off the road that had broke down.
ETA...Now I have seen people in handcuffs doing the work rush hour. Almost like they were waiting for them to pass.

...because a complete sentence takes time from reading.
Kennesaw has gotten me twice. Once because I let my tag expire
Totally forgot! She pulled up behind me a light and whoop whoop!!
I was like huh? I am sitting still!
It was the 3rd of the month... Oh well.

I don't know of its him or he has info on where she is.

I'm terrible on listening to the scanner but that BOLO was loud and clear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He is not one of the guys I spoke to at the Courtesy Inn. They may know him?!?

...because a complete sentence takes time from reading.

following the money trail......shady motel ? but money for rental car? owes lawyer, court coming, bondsman, drugs..........3 children but weekend get away with friend?
doesn't add up....was the friend male? drug connection? did she OD? willingly leave out of state?

husband ok with all this?

following the money trail......shady motel ? but money for rental car? owes lawyer, court coming, bondsman, drugs..........3 children but weekend get away with friend?
doesn't add up....was the friend male? drug connection? did she OD? willingly leave out of state?

husband ok with all this?

Supposedly, she was driving the rental car because her car had been in a wreck. Their insurance might have paid for the rental. Even with the past drug arrest I don't think any of this adds up.
Are rental cars GPS tracked? Can the police find out where the car had been before it ended up at the hotel?

Supposedly, she was driving the rental car because her car had been in a wreck. Their insurance might have paid for the rental. Even with the past drug arrest I don't think any of this adds up.
Are rental cars GPS tracked? Can the police find out where the car had been before it ended up at the hotel?
Or the OTHER persons insurance may be paying for it. We can't assume she was at fault.

so I have finally set up an account so I can post on here. I have been following this story from the beginning and not going to lie it has been my life the past few weeks (checking to see updates and making uo diffrent situations in my head). At first I was all about the husband had something to do with it. But now I don't think so. I don't think their marriage was great at all. I believe she has got her self in a deep pit of drug and he is fed up with it that is why there is not many emotions from him. Now after many search. Reading countless comments, news articles, Facebook post, stalking profiles etc etc. I still belive the other missing guy in cartersville Trent Cole (that is now found) is part of this crazy situation some how. They went "missing " the same day, he was coming from Acworth going to cartersville , their families knew each other, so the connection with family, and once he returned there was no mention of where he was found where he was at what happened or anything just "Trent has been found and is home safe" shortly after the day he returned home he deleted his Facebook. Some way they are connected. Either they ran off together and decided to come back him appearing first and then Heather will call her husband in a few days and say she is ready to come home or they were involved in the same drug group. I am pretty sure there is a connection somewhere though.

I am very interested to see if all the information tonight on the radio comes out to being her.

Or the OTHER persons insurance may be paying for it. We can't assume she was at fault.

Oh, yes, I didn't mean to assume she was at fault. I have comprehensive coverage. If my car is wrecked and I'm not at fault my insurance still covers the cost of a rental and then goes after the other party or other party's insurance company to recover costs. Either way, her rental might have been paid for and not a financial burden.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Louiwebb