Found Deceased GA - Heather McDonald, 27, Cartersville, 19 Sept 2016 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, yes, I didn't mean to assume she was at fault. I have comprehensive coverage. If my car is wrecked and I'm not at fault my insurance still covers the cost of a rental and then goes after the other party or other party's insurance company to recover costs. Either way, her rental might have been paid for and not a financial burden.
I didn't mean to imply that you did.
My apology if it came across that way. [emoji316]

so I have finally set up an account so I can post on here. I have been following this story from the beginning and not going to lie it has been my life the past few weeks (checking to see updates and making uo diffrent situations in my head). At first I was all about the husband had something to do with it. But now I don't think so. I don't think their marriage was great at all. I believe she has got her self in a deep pit of drug and he is fed up with it that is why there is not many emotions from him. Now after many search. Reading countless comments, news articles, Facebook post, stalking profiles etc etc. I still belive the other missing guy in cartersville Trent Cole (that is now found) is part of this crazy situation some how. They went "missing " the same day, he was coming from Acworth going to cartersville , their families knew each other, so the connection with family, and once he returned there was no mention of where he was found where he was at what happened or anything just "Trent has been found and is home safe" shortly after the day he returned home he deleted his Facebook. Some way they are connected. Either they ran off together and decided to come back him appearing first and then Heather will call her husband in a few days and say she is ready to come home or they were involved in the same drug group. I am pretty sure there is a connection somewhere though.

I am very interested to see if all the information tonight on the radio comes out to being her.
Welcome ejl

...because a complete sentence takes time from reading.

My phone died last night and I just got a new one and thought I would come on to pages and pages of text.
The weather was really nice here today so maybe others were our enjoying the day.

Sent from my SM-G930V

Google W G arrest.

Snipped name by me

Guess my meds are kicking in...but I just had a good laugh. This man was arrested for VGCSA. :drumroll: A google of VGSCA says it means Virginia Golf Course Superintendents Association! :hilarious::laughing: :silly:

I needed that laugh!!!!

Sadly further googling says it's an association with drugs.

Where are you Heather??!?!??! Please be OK!!!

so I have finally set up an account so I can post on here. I have been following this story from the beginning and not going to lie it has been my life the past few weeks (checking to see updates and making uo diffrent situations in my head). At first I was all about the husband had something to do with it. But now I don't think so. I don't think their marriage was great at all. I believe she has got her self in a deep pit of drug and he is fed up with it that is why there is not many emotions from him. Now after many search. Reading countless comments, news articles, Facebook post, stalking profiles etc etc. I still belive the other missing guy in cartersville Trent Cole (that is now found) is part of this crazy situation some how. They went "missing " the same day, he was coming from Acworth going to cartersville , their families knew each other, so the connection with family, and once he returned there was no mention of where he was found where he was at what happened or anything just "Trent has been found and is home safe" shortly after the day he returned home he deleted his Facebook. Some way they are connected. Either they ran off together and decided to come back him appearing first and then Heather will call her husband in a few days and say she is ready to come home or they were involved in the same drug group. I am pretty sure there is a connection somewhere though.

I am very interested to see if all the information tonight on the radio comes out to being her.

:welcome6:
Great first post!! :fireworks:

It seems whoever she was suppose to be with in Acworth and maybe more than one have been quiet. Maybe advised to by LE?? imho

...because a complete sentence takes time from reading.

Acworth is notorious for drug use.
Friends of my sons call it "CrackWorth".

I'm local to this and the only person I have seen on the news is her husband. Where is her mother and father? Are they not pleading with the public to come forward with any information? I ask this because I have a niece that would look similar to Heather on her missing posters whose husband, although use to her coming and going as she pleased would have been worried if her car had been found as Heather's was. He too would have probably been more focused on her being located for the sake of the kids. I think he knew he had lost her to other interest and lifestyle so he wouldn't have been so shocked personally. Our immediate family might not be alarmed right away because of her nature as an um "free spirit".

It is hard for me when I see a young woman in the images being shown on the media of a young mother who looks very sweet and innocent but I know from experience looks can be deceiving. You would never know from looking at my niece that she has an issue.

Well, I have finally gotten off the fence. I don't think husband was involved with her going missing. Now he may have know more than he is sharing but I don't see a man that has caused harm to his wife. Some of my reasoning has to do with thinking what man wants to raise 3 young girls under the age of 5 alone/without the help of their spouse.

Sent from my SM-G930V

Snipped name by me

Guess my meds are kicking in...but I just had a good laugh. This man was arrested for VGCSA. :drumroll: A google of VGSCA says it means Virginia Golf Course Superintendents Association! :hilarious::laughing: :silly:

I needed that laugh!!!!

Sadly further googling says it's an association with drugs.
Ha! drugs while golfing! Actually it should be drugs needed to watch golfing.
Moo!

Sent from my SM-G930V

I live in Cartersville and have been keeping up with this story from day 1. I have a picture of the flea bag motel that she was last seen in. Not sure how ti share them on here.

Unfortunately, I have family that used to party there and bought their drugs from there. So I am familar with just how this dump of a motel is.

I know I cannot do hearsay on here but lets just say that I been told quite a bit about Heather the last few days and wished I could share. I just want to Thank everyone on here keeping her name in the public. I hope she is reading and will finally contact her family, who I am sure are going nuts right now. Heather, your family and the public loves and cares for you. Please come home or at least let them know you are ok.

I live in Cartersville and have been keeping up with this story from day 1. I have a picture of the flea bag motel that she was last seen in. Not sure how ti share them on here.

Unfortunately, I have family that used to party there and bought their drugs from there. So I am familar with just how this dump of a motel is.

I know I cannot do hearsay on here but lets just say that I been told quite a bit about Heather the last few days and wished I could share. I just want to Thank everyone on here keeping her name in the public. I hope she is reading and will finally contact her family, who I am sure are going nuts right now. Heather, your family and the public loves and cares for you. Please come home or at least let them know you are ok.
Welcome dnor28!

Sent from my SM-G930V

Is your belief that she is still alive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member