Found Deceased GA - Heather McDonald, 27, Cartersville, 19 Sept 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have sincerely tried not to think this BUT here goes... we all know Stefan has said the many things that were going on in their troubled marriage. The last contact was was with him when she came home from the weekend with one friend who turned out to be a different friend. He said they didn't argue. How can you not argue??? Did he lose his cool and possibly do something to her? Some days later he is at the car wash with his kids. Was evidence on his vehicle? Who goes to the car wash when their wife & mother of their children are missing??? I can't fight off the thoughts. I pray not!

Strange as it may seem - my husband never argues with me. I may try arguing with him - but he has engaged me only once or twice over more than a decade. If I'm being unreasonable he will appear put off and that's about it. I stay at home with my 3 and it's exhausting and I never get a break and sometimes that leads me to be unreasonable . [emoji15]. He is a very good natured individual. Maybe Stefan is the same?
It's hard for me to imagine a mother purposefully staying away from her Littles. Only drugs or foul play come to mind. Whatever is going on - it's not good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have sincerely tried not to think this BUT here goes... we all know Stefan has said the many things that were going on in their troubled marriage. The last contact was was with him when she came home from the weekend with one friend who turned out to be a different friend. He said they didn't argue. How can you not argue??? Did he lose his cool and possibly do something to her? Some days later he is at the car wash with his kids. Was evidence on his vehicle? Who goes to the car wash when their wife & mother of their children are missing??? I can't fight off the thoughts. I pray not!

My understanding is the last contact was with Stefan was by phone/text, I don't believe she ever went back home after leaving to stay with a friend. Surely, LE can pull her phone records to see who else she was in contact with that weekend. I honestly do not believe her husband was involved in her disappearance. The carwash could be explained by trying to do some "normal" to keep his children from focusing on their mother's absence. My little one loved the car wash at that age. From his FB photos, even older ones, he appears to adore those girls and I cannot see him taking their mother from them. A divorce would be much easier, especially if her recent charges swayed visitation/custody in his favor. He certainly could have disclosed any known drug use to divert attention away from him, rather than trying to conceal it to protect her and her family. If her family did not know the extent of drug use, I would expect a little denial and disbelief. Drugs are powerful and do not discriminate. Sex traffickers need only to hold a person hostage long enough to become addicted. I don't like to go there, but you have to consider every scenario. I pray she is found safe and can get back to being the mama those little girls need.

Correction to earlier post: I was under the impression her grandmother had recently passed, but it looks to have been a couple of years ago.

Strange as it may seem - my husband never argues with me. I may try arguing with him - but he has engaged me only once or twice over more than a decade. If I'm being unreasonable he will appear put off and that's about it. I stay at home with my 3 and it's exhausting and I never get a break and sometimes that leads me to be unreasonable . [emoji15]. He is a very good natured individual. Maybe Stefan is the same?
It's hard for me to imagine a mother purposefully staying away from her Littles. Only drugs or foul play come to mind. Whatever is going on - it's not good.
I'm inclined to agree. Nobody knows what goes on behind closed doors. They could have been contemplating divorce, had an open marriage, become more roommates than spouses. Anything is possible and only they know. My husband is tough to engage as well and if I disappeared, he would think I was just being stubborn and likely not worry until a few days had gone by. I'm sure she loves those girls. I can't imagine her not coming home to them if she had a way.

8d655b508633ab9abb67add9a276ab4e.jpg
WSB TV Channel 2 Atlanta.
Report airing live now-
cell phone records are being checked. FBI and GBI met with family today. In last 10 min Motel in Cartersville on Hwy 411 has been surrounded with State, Iocal and county police and blocked off. Stefan last saw her Sat Sept 17.
Heather has been missing for 18 days. Her ID and cell phone were not left behind.

Check out @tomreganWSB's Tweet: https://twitter.com/tomreganWSB/status/783781449971433472?s=09
Sent from my DL1008M using Tapatalk

8d655b508633ab9abb67add9a276ab4e.jpg
WSB TV Channel 2 Atlanta.
Report airing live now-
cell phone records are being checked. FBI and GBI met with family today. In last 10 min Motel in Cartersville on Hwy 411 has been surrounded with State, Iocal and county police and blocked off. Stefan last saw her Sat Sept 17.
Heather has been missing for 18 days. Her ID and cell phone were not left behind.

Check out @tomreganWSB's Tweet: https://twitter.com/tomreganWSB/status/783781449971433472?s=09
Sent from my DL1008M using Tapatalk

WOW! I hope this means they are close to finding her or arresting her murderer.

With the number of cops standing around I bet some druggies staying there are scared ****less right now!

Would the GBI and FBI be involved if they thought Heather just walked away?

With the number of cops standing around I bet some druggies staying there are scared ****less right now!

I sincerely hope they find her safe inside. Then they should light a match and burn it to the ground.

The reporter asked of they had a warrant. Police would not confirm or deny. I have a feeling they are about to go through every room in that place. Bartow Co may be very busy tonight! Search, seizure and arrests.

WOW! I hope this means they are close to finding her or arresting her murderer.

Gardener, is murder your inclination or has their been something released I missed? (Totally possible for me to miss. Hands full! PS - huge fan of your posts.)

Maybe Stefan is laid back but with all she had been doing lately anyone can reach a breaking point.

Gardener, is murder your inclination or has their been something released I missed? (Totally possible for me to miss. Hands full! PS - huge fan of your posts.)

Just my opinion. She hasn't come home so something bad likely happened to her.

I sincerely hope they find her safe inside. Then they should light a match and burn it to the ground.

I thought they searched every room the day they found her car. If she's still alive in the hotel they hid her really good or she left and came back again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper