Found Deceased GA - Heather McDonald, 27, Cartersville, 19 Sept 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
See...here is where I pause. Heather has no tattoos and no piercings according to her family. So it does seem up to now she wasn't....rebellious? Rebellious is the only one word that comes to my mind. Growing up...it took time for my mom and I to convince my dad to allow us to get our ears pierced...yes I am old.
My parents were not thrilled about tattoos but being me I got my first finally in 2012. I have three now and one is a cross and even that my parents were not thrilled about.
I'm not sure where I am going with this but it seems Heather toed the line until recently unless there is still more not known.
Personally, I believe everyone is due one midlife crisis and maybe Heather just took hers earlier.

Sent from my SM-G930V

Posting this here for Josh, Heather's cousin...
"Heather We miss you. You are loved. If you have anyway of seeing this, and you're able, come home! Olivia talks to me about you. She talks about how we can find you... If you can read this, and you are not able to call or come home, FIND A WAY TO GET ARRESTED!!! The cops will take you and we can get you home. Tell them, "I'm [COLOR=#009900 !important]the girl[/COLOR] missing in Cartersville, GA". We are praying over you night and day. We are praying over your family (Stefan, Olivia, Molly, and Nova), night and day. We love you. Your momma misses you so much.#HaveYouSeenHeather"

If you are on Websleuth please copy and post this from me... I applied weeks ago, have not been accepted yet. We love Heather. We want her home. At this point, this is my belief.... even in the best case scenario, that she chose to leave... we have never believed that, knowing her... but, in that scenario, we don't have any reason to believe that she is away, now, on her own. If she truly delved into drugs that deeply in 2 mos... if she truly was fed up with whatever and just walked... She is not still willfully staying away. That is my educated belief, based on knowing Heather and our family. Either way, if she is still 'with us', someone has her 'against her will'. That is what I believe, and that is what I have been told by the highest level of LE.

FYI, the GBI has been involved prior to yesterday. That [COLOR=#009900 !important]report[/COLOR] was given simply because we made it public. There have been other agencies and task force involved for far longer than that. They did wooded searches and searched many of the areas which have been spoken about here. I believe cadaver dogs were taken as well. Nothing was found. The search team, which I am part of, has been searching the [COLOR=#009900 !important]hotels[/COLOR] etc that were mentioned on this thread for weeks. When you read 'Goodwill parking lot' that is just a meeting place, where we give [COLOR=#009900 !important]information[/COLOR] and a plan and then we mobilize, move.

Finally, yes it is hard to have the investigation held under such tight lips. I personally have reached out to LE in charge on a few occasions, only to NOT ever receive a response... such as "I can't disclose that", "We are investigating that", or even a sincere response or F-off (excuse my language, that is where I am today). TBH I would not share that [COLOR=#009900 !important]info[/COLOR] with anyone but our family. You wouldn't either, if it were your's. But, we have to have faith that they act in this way because they know what they are doing and are doing all that they can. Because, if we don't have that faith... then we are left with nothing.

Now, if you want to rip or troll me... have at it. This is for those with a heart, and want to help. God bless.

Welcome to soanyway and to Heather's cousin. :welcome:

I'm so sorry Heather is still missing. I want you to rest assured that trolling and bullying behavior is not tolerated here. We are a victim-friendly board and that includes the family members. :grouphug:
That said, your message may be deleted or edited by the mods. If it is deleted I hope you will understand that it is not because you are unwelcome here. The Terms of Service (TOS) here require anyone posting, claiming to be a family member to go through a verification process. This is to prevent anonymous strangers from posting claiming they know inside info. When you get your membership, please go through the process of becoming an "verified insider". Then you will be allowed to post whatever you know about the search for Heather. Without a verified insider we are only allowed to discuss what is in the media or info police departments share with the public. I hope you will stick around. We are all praying Heather is found soon.

Welcome to soanyway and to Heather's cousin. :welcome:

I'm so sorry Heather is still missing. I want you to rest assured that trolling and bullying behavior is not tolerated here. We are a victim-friendly board and that includes the family members. :grouphug:
That said, your message may be deleted or edited by the mods. If it is deleted I hope you will understand that it is not because you are unwelcome here. The Terms of Service (TOS) here require anyone posting, claiming to be a family member to go through a verification process. This is to prevent anonymous strangers from posting claiming they know inside info. When you get your membership, please go through the process of becoming an "verified insider". Then you will be allowed to post whatever you know about the search for Heather. Without a verified insider we are only allowed to discuss what is in the media or info police departments share with the public. I hope you will stick around. We are all praying Heather is found soon.

Thank you! I appreciate the heads up. I am not family but have been following the Cartersville Topix thread and just wanted to help Josh get his message posted here, as he is apparently not yet able to post himself. He does have a similar post on his Facebook page as well. However, I fully understand if it needs to be deleted. I pray that Heather returns home safely as I can only imagine the toll it is taking on her family and friends.

Thank you! I appreciate the heads up. I am not family but have been following the Cartersville Topix thread and just wanted to help Josh get his message posted here, as he is apparently not yet able to post himself. He does have a similar post on his Facebook page as well. However, I fully understand if it needs to be deleted. I pray that Heather returns home safely as I can only imagine the toll it is taking on her family and friends.

Can you please tell the cousin to contact a Mod? It shouldn't take this long for an approval for membership so something must be wrong. A verified insider would be great here.

Can you please tell the cousin to contact a Mod? It shouldn't take this long for an approval for membership so something must be wrong. A verified insider would be great here.
I sent a pm to him. I had trouble and Tricia got me signed on. It may have been my phone.

Sent from my SM-G930V

I sent a pm to him. I had trouble and Tricia got me signed on. It may have been my phone.

Sent from my SM-G930V
And he replied back so hopefully he will join us soon.

Sent from my SM-G930V

Stefan say her behavior had become erractic an she was going out at odd hours of the night,did he ever question where she was going an why?Why did he not ever follow her to see what was going on with his wife.It also stated she has been telling him she thought she was being followed he was her husband he wasn't concerned with the fact she thought that.Just maybe if he would have listened to her She was afraid an she confided in him an he just let it go in one ear an out the other she may still be here

Stefan say her behavior had become erractic an she was going out at odd hours of the night,did he ever question where she was going an why?Why did he not ever follow her to see what was going on with his wife.It also stated she has been telling him she thought she was being followed he was her husband he wasn't concerned with the fact she thought that.Just maybe if he would have listened to her She was afraid an she confided in him an he just let it go in one ear an out the other she may still be here
I'm not sure he would have been able to without bringing the three girls along thus dragging them out at odd hours and one I believe is school aged.

Did she tell Stefan that she thought she was being followed? I know she "supposedly" told someone at the Dunkin Donuts place. Sorry, I don't have a link but I do believe there was one. I believe this was the same person that posted on the Have you seen Heather page and she posted that Heather was alive but someone stated this person was not a credible witness. I don't know if the post is still on there or deleted. May be moo

Sent from my SM-G930V

Question...Does anyone know if Heather's home has been searched?

:wagon:Welcome to you both. Good questions.

If Heather thought she was being followed as hubby stated why didn't she go to authority about it an my question is why would she would have went out at all hours of the night under those circumstances an why she would have went in a weekend get away.I would have stated home unless I had somebody with me at all times.

I don't recall reading that Stefan was aware she thought she was being followed, I also thought it was told to a Dunkin Donuts employee. It appears her husband has been very candid about trouble in the marriage and he quite possibly knew where she was going. Regardless of how the extent of drug use, she was clearly going through a lot with the death of her grandmother, car accident, drug charge, depression (as noted by some on her FB post), and taking care of 3 small children; all of which would only add to marital stress. Any drugs, legal or not, could have had serious implications on someone suffering from depression. She may have left on her own, needing some space, but I fear that she is now in over her head and unable to return on her own. I hope I'm wrong.

I don't recall reading that Stefan was aware she thought she was being followed, I also thought it was told to a Dunkin Donuts employee. It appears her husband has been very candid about trouble in the marriage and he quite possibly knew where she was going. Regardless of how the extent of drug use, she was clearly going through a lot with the death of her grandmother, car accident, drug charge, depression (as noted by some on her FB post), and taking care of 3 small children; all of which would only add to marital stress. Any drugs, legal or not, could have had serious implications on someone suffering from depression. She may have left on her own, needing some space, but I fear that she is now in over her head and unable to return on her own. I hope I'm wrong.

I have sincerely tried not to think this BUT here goes... we all know Stefan has said the many things that were going on in their troubled marriage. The last contact was was with him when she came home from the weekend with one friend who turned out to be a different friend. He said they didn't argue. How can you not argue??? Did he lose his cool and possibly do something to her? Some days later he is at the car wash with his kids. Was evidence on his vehicle? Who goes to the car wash when their wife & mother of their children are missing??? I can't fight off the thoughts. I pray not!

I have sincerely tried not to think this BUT here goes... we all know Stefan has said the many things that were going on in their troubled marriage. The last contact was was with him when she came home from the weekend with one friend who turned out to be a different friend. He said they didn't argue. How can you not argue??? Did he lose his cool and possibly do something to her? Some days later he is at the car wash with his kids. Was evidence on his vehicle? Who goes to the car wash when their wife & mother of their children are missing??? I can't fight off the thoughts. I pray not!

How do we know any of this? Was the last contact in person or was it a call or text? Is this info from the findheather facebook page?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StacyStacyStacy