Found Deceased GA - Heather McDonald, 27, Cartersville, 19 Sept 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought they searched every room the day they found her car. If she's still alive in the hotel they hid her really good or she left and came back again.

News report just said they were looking at the motel for someone who may know her whereabouts. It doesn't appear they were there long enough to search every room and I would be surprised if she were still there, either by her own will or being held. May be encouraging to know they have a name and hopefully with both the GBI and FBI involved now, they can find her.

Per WSB TV 2 live:
news they had a tip and we're looking for someone. The person was not there at the time.
They have left.
Her husband raced to the scene when he was told police were there.
He was bawling and when asked why he sped up there he said he was afraid they had found something bad.

I will follow up with link when I find it.

Gardener, is murder your inclination or has their been something released I missed? (Totally possible for me to miss. Hands full! PS - huge fan of your posts.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm not Gardener but I think she chose to leave but could eventually meet with foul play.

Sent from my SM-G930V

8d655b508633ab9abb67add9a276ab4e.jpg
WSB TV Channel 2 Atlanta.
Report airing live now-
cell phone records are being checked. FBI and GBI met with family today. In last 10 min Motel in Cartersville on Hwy 411 has been surrounded with State, Iocal and county police and blocked off. Stefan last saw her Sat Sept 17.
Heather has been missing for 18 days. Her ID and cell phone were not left behind.

Check out @tomreganWSB's Tweet: https://twitter.com/tomreganWSB/status/783781449971433472?s=09
Sent from my DL1008M using Tapatalk

I thought they searched every room the day they found her car. If she's still alive in the hotel they hid her really good or she left and came back again.

Do ya'll suppose LE checked that blue garbage bin in the background (thanks for posting the pic Pamela :wave:) the day they found the rental car????

Do ya'll suppose LE checked that blue garbage bin in the background (thanks for posting the pic Pamela :wave:) the day they found the rental car????

Wasn't her car left parked beside the dumpster? I hope they checked it.

That was the first thing I asked! When is the dumpster emptied?

I'm not Gardener but I think she chose to leave but could eventually meet with foul play.

Sent from my SM-G930V

That's my lead thought, too. And I don't rule out the husband - but he's pretty far down on my short list of scenarios - if that makes sense.

Thanks for this tarabull.

Sent from my SM-G930V

My understanding is the last contact was with Stefan was by phone/text, I don't believe she ever went back home after leaving to stay with a friend. Surely, LE can pull her phone records to see who else she was in contact with that weekend. I honestly do not believe her husband was involved in her disappearance. The carwash could be explained by trying to do some "normal" to keep his children from focusing on their mother's absence. My little one loved the car wash at that age. From his FB photos, even older ones, he appears to adore those girls and I cannot see him taking their mother from them. A divorce would be much easier, especially if her recent charges swayed visitation/custody in his favor. He certainly could have disclosed any known drug use to divert attention away from him, rather than trying to conceal it to protect her and her family. If her family did not know the extent of drug use, I would expect a little denial and disbelief. Drugs are powerful and do not discriminate. Sex traffickers need only to hold a person hostage long enough to become addicted. I don't like to go there, but you have to consider every scenario. I pray she is found safe and can get back to being the mama those little girls need.

Correction to earlier post: I was under the impression her grandmother had recently passed, but it looks to have been a couple of years ago.
Yes the last contact was via text per Stephan but he also said she came home & then left again the following morning. It's on WSB news. He then said she called that same day and they had a mundane conversation and that was his last contact with her. He said they didn't argue. As far as the car wash, I personally found it odd that was a choice as an outing but not out of the question. I understand trying to keep things normal for his children but I would think more along the lines of going to a park. JMO

I have gone back-and-forth so many times with this case. The recent arrest for drug possession and the location where she was last seen could add up to her off on a drug binge. People who say she would never leave her kids, she would never do something so irresponsible, yes, if she were sober, you are exactly right. She wouldn't do that. But we have seen drug addicts behave in very opposite ways from their sober selves. We know how much drugs can change people because we have read case after case of it here.

What makes me think something could've happened between her and her husband is because everything we have confirmed relates to her husband being the last one to see her and or talk to her. We do have that witness report of seeing her arguing with two or three men at the courtesy inn but we also have the report that that witness is not considered credible.

So I'll go back to reading and flip flopping.

That's my lead thought, too. And I don't rule out the husband - but he's pretty far down on my short list of scenarios - if that makes sense.

Yeah...I am sure hubby hasn't been happy with her actions leading up to her going missing but I just feel like he doesn't want to be a single dad of three young girls. I never wanted to be a single mom...that is a lot of work.

Sent from my SM-G930V

Yeah...I am sure hubby hasn't been happy with her actions leading up to her going missing but I just feel like he doesn't want to be a single dad of three young girls. I never wanted to be a single mom...that is a lot of work.

Sent from my SM-G930V
I have been a single parent for many years & I can say first hand,I'd rather raise them alone then to be constantly upset and have my children live in turmoil. My opinion is IF he killed her then it wasn't premeditated, it would've been in a rage over her hurtful actions, he possibly just lost it.

I believe her car was pass that blue dumpster when I was there and spoke with some of the residents grilling dinner out.
Past the blue dumpster(I really don't remember seeing that dumpster) is a wall, I believe that is the wall I am seeing and a dead end...it has dog walk sprayed on it in black. Her car was supposedly parked at the wall vs up close to the hotel.

Sent from my SM-G930V

Sent from my SM-G930V

But how do we know he would be single? Everyone is pointing the finger at Heather for the problems in the marriage, but what if Dear Hubby was the issue? What if a big factor in Heather's depression was her husband being unfaithful?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper