Found Deceased GA - Heather McDonald, 27, Cartersville, 19 Sept 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have gone back-and-forth so many times with this case. The recent arrest for drug possession and the location where she was last seen could add up to her off on a drug binge. People who say she would never leave her kids, she would never do something so irresponsible, yes, if she were sober, you are exactly right. She wouldn't do that. But we have seen drug addicts behave in very opposite ways from their sober selves. We know how much drugs can change people because we have read case after case of it here.

What makes me think something could've happened between her and her husband is because everything we have confirmed relates to her husband being the last one to see her and or talk to her. We do have that witness report of seeing her arguing with two or three men at the courtesy inn but we also have the report that that witness is not considered credible.

So I'll go back to reading and flip flopping.
I believe the hotel witnesses that saw her arguing with the 2 guys is/are and
the Dunkin Donuts who said she was being followed and is still alive isn't.

Half I have been told and the other half I have only read.
So the above could be mistaken identity or hopeful info.
I personally hope that anything posted above leads to Heather coming home safe...otherwise it could be rumour only and may not lead to finding Heather.

Sent from my SM-G930V

Yes the last contact was via text per Stephan but he also said she came home & then left again the following morning. It's on WSB news. He then said she called that same day and they had a mundane conversation and that was his last contact with her. He said they didn't argue. As far as the car wash, I personally found it odd that was a choice as an outing but not out of the question. I understand trying to keep things normal for his children but I would think more along the lines of going to a park. JMO

I didn't think about the car wash until your post. Your wife is missing and you have 3 small kiddos - a car wash doesn't seem like a priority.

But then again - maybe he parks under a tree full of pigeons....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't think about the car wash until your post. Your wife is missing and you have 3 small kiddos - a car wash doesn't seem like a priority.

But then again - maybe he parks under a tree full of pigeons....

Maybe so & I do realize men and women think differently and have different priorities. I guess when I saw his pics at the car wash I thought of many crime stories I've seen where people clean their car of evidence.

I used to take my kids for car washes because they thought it was fun....

Maybe so & I do realize men and women think differently and have different priorities. I guess when I saw his pics at the car wash I thought of many crime stories I've seen where people clean their car of evidence.

It's a very good catch. I still consider myself a newbie sleuth and this is one I'll remember.

Surely LE had looked at his car since it was 3 days out, right? I would think since the spouse is usually the first suspect that they had looked at everything prior to him doing that. Then again maybe not, but how much evidence could he rid the vehicle of with 3 kids there. I would think if he were going to clean it out to get rid of evidence he wouldn't have posted about it, nor do I think you can accomplish much when you have all the kids with him.

Some people are not the sharpest tool in the shed, so perhaps LE is giving him the room necessary to bury himself, if in fact there is something bad that's transpired.

MOO

Yes the last contact was via text per Stephan but he also said she came home & then left again the following morning. It's on WSB news. He then said she called that same day and they had a mundane conversation and that was his last contact with her. He said they didn't argue. As far as the car wash, I personally found it odd that was a choice as an outing but not out of the question. I understand trying to keep things normal for his children but I would think more along the lines of going to a park. JMO

I'm still not finding the WSB news where he said he had come home and left again. Could you please post a link? That could be a game changer. There has been a lot of discrepancies between media as to the dates she actually went missing. But his last account appears to be Stefan last seeing her on Saturday and then hearing from her around noon on Sunday, which was supposedly the last contact to family/friends and he believed she was heading home. Her car was then found at the Courtesy Inn later that Sunday night and he was called. It was 9:30 at night and I can't imagine them doing a room to room search. On another forum, someone posted that the Jeep had been sitting beside the dumpster all weekend. Where is the friend in Acworth she was supposedly with Saturday night? If her car was parked there all weekend, she must've gotten a ride, but did she not take her belongings? So many questions. Were her clothes in the car clean or dirty? Did she pack for a night or a week? Was her purse left behind or was the ID and wallet inside a purse that is also missing? Was the Jeep dusted for any other prints besides hers? Hopefully the phone records will give details on where she was before her phone was turned off.

True. I guess I see it as possibly getting the kids out of the house to eat or play and driving through a car wash to kill more time before heading back. I'm sure every minute those little ones are at home is just a constant reminder of their mama not being there. And I would think if he were involved, a cleaning of the inside of the car would be in order as well and tough to do with little ones in tow.

Does anyone know where the car wash was located? When I saw that interview I thought they were hanging out in front of the car wash passing out flyers about Heather. I didn't think it was just a fun outing for the girls and media happened to see them there. Can anyone map how close the car wash is to the motel?

I have been a single parent for many years & I can say first hand,I'd rather raise them alone then to be constantly upset and have my children live in turmoil. My opinion is IF he killed her then it wasn't premeditated, it would've been in a rage over her hurtful actions, he possibly just lost it.
Oh I agree on the turmoil part.
I did single parenting when we were military and he was tdy and nope I wanted him parenting right along beside me.

Sent from my SM-G930V

Does anyone know where the car wash was located? When I saw that interview I thought they were hanging out in front of the car wash passing out flyers about Heather. I didn't think it was just a fun outing for the girls and media happened to see them there. Can anyone map how close the car wash is to the motel?
I didn't see a post by media. Just that he posted a few pics of him and the youngest two going thru the carwash.

Sent from my SM-G930V

But how do we know he would be single? Everyone is pointing the finger at Heather for the problems in the marriage, but what if Dear Hubby was the issue? What if a big factor in Heather's depression was her husband being unfaithful?
It is a possibility but I just don't see it. I could be wrong. I do hate being wrong and I am quite often.
Still hoping for tbe...they lived happily ever after in the end especially for those little girls.

Sent from my SM-G930V

I'm still not finding the WSB news where he said he had come home and left again. Could you please post a link? That could be a game changer. There has been a lot of discrepancies between media as to the dates she actually went missing. But his last account appears to be Stefan last seeing her on Saturday and then hearing from her around noon on Sunday, which was supposedly the last contact to family/friends and he believed she was heading home. Her car was then found at the Courtesy Inn later that Sunday night and he was called. It was 9:30 at night and I can't imagine them doing a room to room search. On another forum, someone posted that the Jeep had been sitting beside the dumpster all weekend. Where is the friend in Acworth she was supposedly with Saturday night? If her car was parked there all weekend, she must've gotten a ride, but did she not take her belongings? So many questions. Were her clothes in the car clean or dirty? Did she pack for a night or a week? Was her purse left behind or was the ID and wallet inside a purse that is also missing? Was the Jeep dusted for any other prints besides hers? Hopefully the phone records will give details on where she was before her phone was turned off.

Here is one link. I have read so much that I can't remember where everything is. Have you read his FBI and haveyouseenheather FB? I'll look some more.
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/bar...search-for-missing-cartersville-mom/453835743

True. I guess I see it as possibly getting the kids out of the house to eat or play and driving through a car wash to kill more time before heading back. I'm sure every minute those little ones are at home is just a constant reminder of their mama not being there. And I would think if he were involved, a cleaning of the inside of the car would be in order as well and tough to do with little ones in tow.

I don't know how common this is - but my 2yr & 5yr olds are terrified of the car wash. Our minivan is white so I go every now & then - and I go alone. The kids don't seem to have any other unusual fears but boy they are not fans of the car wash!

Also, remember all accounts of her last whereabouts are what her husband has said. If there are any facts to that, they haven't been told that I'm aware of.

I didn't see a post by media. Just that he posted a few pics of him and the youngest two going thru the carwash.

Sent from my SM-G930V

Oh, ok. I think I must have been mistaken. I thought I remembered him being interviewed in front of a local car wash but I re watched a few videos and he was in front of a CVS and a gas station.

Here is one link. I have read so much that I can't remember where everything is. Have you read his FBI and haveyouseenheather FB? I'll look some more.
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/bar...search-for-missing-cartersville-mom/453835743

I have checked both pages and the news video above notes that he last saw her on Saturday with last contact being on Sunday, the day she was supposedly seen leaving a different friends house than who she claimed to be staying with. So who saw her leave this person's house? My gut feeling (worthless) tells me that her husband knew of her drug use and indiscretions, maybe he was even okay with them (who knows?), but I don't believe he was involved in her disappearance. I think she got in over her head and is either using to the point of numbing the pain and not caring anymore or has met some worse fate.

I have checked both pages and the news video above notes that he last saw her on Saturday with last contact being on Sunday, the day she was supposedly seen leaving a different friends house than who she claimed to be staying with. So who saw her leave this person's house? My gut feeling (worthless) tells me that her husband knew of her drug use and indiscretions, maybe he was even okay with them (who knows?), but I don't believe he was involved in her disappearance. I think she got in over her head and is either using to the point of numbing the pain and not caring anymore or has met some worse fate.
I have asked that? Who did see her leave a different house?? Maybe she was being followed???
I haven't heard anything^

Sent from my SM-G930V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members