Found Deceased GA - Heather McDonald, 27, Cartersville, 19 Sept 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang, I need to be using Instagram!

Everything looks better with an IG filter! :)
Seriously, though (I know I don't post much but) I have been wondering why she looks so different in those two latest photos than she did in the earlier ones. I thought maybe her alleged drug use might have started to show. But, really, it could easily be in part due to the fact that the two latest photos are IG-filtered (I'm assuming it's IG, there are lots of other photo-editing apps out there with a gazillion filters,) while the rest of the pics - albeit older, so she might as well be aging, too - are, you know, normal photos.

Everything looks better with an IG filter! :)
Seriously, though (I know I don't post much but) I have been wondering why she looks so different in those two latest photos than she did in the earlier ones. I thought maybe her alleged drug use might have started to show. But, really, it could easily be in part due to the fact that the two latest photos are IG-filtered (I'm assuming it's IG, there are lots of other photo-editing apps out there with a gazillion filters,) while the rest of the pics - albeit older, so she might as well be aging, too - are, you know, normal photos.
I had the exact same thought. I met Heather 10 years ago. (We weren't all that close) Stefan was my manager and just like everyone else in the millennium generation I have a habit of adding every person I meet on my facebook... all that being said just to say her appearance (imho) has changed drastically of recent. My first thought was the alleged drug use. Idc what anyone says... it just doesn't matter what she was doing, no one deserves to not feel safe and my gut is telling that her personal space has been violated and I just can't even begin to fathom what she is going through. I just feel awful for those babies. My daughter is the same age as their oldest and through word of mouth she heard about these girls mom being gone and she prays for Heather and Stefan and those girls every single night. It's the sweetest and saddest thing I've ever seen. Here's to hoping Heather comes home soon!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

RSBM
I honestly don't see what you see. Those last two photos (last as in "newest") seem to have photo filters over them - I'll assume Instagram. Those can make a huge difference. I have six different faces of six different ages with seemingly six different body weighs if I use six different IG filters on a photo.
I believe those two edited photos are from Snapchat. IIRC there are versions of those photos earlier in the thread with the seconds counter in the corner.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I had the exact same thought. I met Heather 10 years ago. (We weren't all that close) Stefan was my manager and just like everyone else in the millennium generation I have a habit of adding every person I meet on my facebook... all that being said just to say her appearance (imho) has changed drastically of recent. My first thought was the alleged drug use. Idc what anyone says... it just doesn't matter what she was doing, no one deserves to not feel safe and my gut is telling that her personal space has been violated and I just can't even begin to fathom what she is going through. I just feel awful for those babies. My daughter is the same age as their oldest and through word of mouth she heard about these girls mom being gone and she prays for Heather and Stefan and those girls every single night. It's the sweetest and saddest thing I've ever seen. Here's to hoping Heather comes home soon!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
I think 3 big factors in her appearance form the older to the new is: 1. She didn't straighten her hair, looks like she put jel in and let it dry. 2. She doesn't have her glasses on and 3. She seems to have more make-up on. It didn't strike me as too odd because a lot of young mothers I know , especially having 3 kids, don't fix themselves up all the time.

Appearance change my son went from wearing glasses to contacts and what a difference in his appearance!
He didn't even do it for appearance but for convenience(not having to clean glasses, keep up with glasses when needed, etc)

Sent from my SM-G930V

Appearance change my son went from wearing glasses to contacts and what a difference in his appearance!
He didn't even do it for appearance but for convenience(not having to clean glasses, keep up with glasses when needed, etc)

Sent from my SM-G930V
Just wanted to add with or without glasses that Heather is a beautiful lady!

Sent from my SM-G930V

I've posted this on the new topic forum for Heather on the Topix site, but didn't go anywhere...since Heather's run in with the law, and her subsequent charge and posting of bail, she's obviously not checking in (if she has to), but regardless, her bail was posted, and now, technically, she's jumped bond. Wouldn't the prudent thing to do is get as many resources out looking for her as possible (like Josh P had said in an older post on Facebook, "if you can, get yourself arrested and the police will bring you home"). If bail was jumped, then bail bondsmen (bounty hunters), could then be let loose to start to see if they can track her down, across state lines if need be. Just a thought

I don't think the police are looking for her that's just my opinion an that's just a shame

I've posted this on the new topic forum for Heather on the Topix site, but didn't go anywhere...since Heather's run in with the law, and her subsequent charge and posting of bail, she's obviously not checking in (if she has to), but regardless, her bail was posted, and now, technically, she's jumped bond. Wouldn't the prudent thing to do is get as many resources out looking for her as possible (like Josh P had said in an older post on Facebook, "if you can, get yourself arrested and the police will bring you home"). If bail was jumped, then bail bondsmen (bounty hunters), could then be let loose to start to see if they can track her down, across state lines if need be. Just a thought
I wonder how often she needs to check in and when was the last time she did?

Sent from my SM-G930V

Once your bond is paid in full you don't report no more you just show up for your appointed court day

I've been thinking about the flyer (now changed) description,"stretchmarks".

I have never ever come across a missing person flyer drawing attention, or identification (in worse case scenario) as this.

She has no tattoo's, etc, or any other (as far as the flyer informs) distinguishing marks.

"Stretchmarks"

Are only visible if wearing a bikini, cropped tops and things of that ilk, or (and for me is important) an intimate setting.

Adding "stretchmarks" to the original flyer, is (for me) a subtle put down. It is not something (people think differently) that a person of a missing partner would draw attention to. Again, we all act in our own way. Add, too, drawing attention to her "erratic" behaviour (among others) is unexpected.
Why would someone draw attention to their partners personal problems at a time when all that you want is them back, safe, and unharmed and back in the arms of their family.

Back to "stretchmarks". It presupposes a state of undress. As i mentioned above, only visible in those cases.

I hope i'm wrong, and Heather comes home safe and well to her family.

jmo

Once your bond is paid in full you don't report no more you just show up for your appointed court day
I learned something. I haven't been arrested, yet and maybe have watched too much Dog the Bounty Hunter.

Sent from my SM-G930V

I went on a bond through a bonding company for a friend that's how I know.As long as they reported every week an paid on there bond all was good but if they didn't show up to report an pay I was notified in mail they had so many days to be there an report an pay before a warrant was issued for them an if I knew where they were I had to surrender them.Once it was paid they no longer had to report.When court day rolls aground if they don't show they come after me an again issue a warrant for contempt of court.If I know where they are I have to tell or I'm arrested too.

Praying for Heathers safe return.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by LisaWL7TR
I learned something. I haven't been arrested, yet and maybe have watched too much Dog the Bounty Hunter.

Whatcha planning, Lisa?

:behindbar
That stood out to me also. :lol:

Come on Lisa, you can tell me. I promise not to tell anyone. :liar:

I went on a bond through a bonding company for a friend that's how I know.As long as they reported every week an paid on there bond all was good but if they didn't show up to report an pay I was notified in mail they had so many days to be there an report an pay before a warrant was issued for them an if I knew where they were I had to surrender them.Once it was paid they no longer had to report.When court day rolls aground if they don't show they come after me an again issue a warrant for contempt of court.If I know where they are I have to tell or I'm arrested too.
I'm sorry Sunshine72.
I didn't mean to imply you were arrested. You could just be more up on the legal info. as it seems you are.

Sent from my SM-G930V

The longer this goes on, the louder my hinky meter screams. I really hope she's missing voluntarily, but I'm seriously starting to doubt this. But, stranger things have happened!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
there always an answer