Found Deceased GA - Heather McDonald, 27, Cartersville, 19 Sept 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
14720460_10154622735331212_3870510279252545227_n.png

https://www.facebook.com/FBI/

I have asked and I got no answer. There was a trip to Florida about a week after her wreck around her birthday.
Take it as a rumor from a local* (me).
Did ANYONE SEE OR SPEAK TO HER between her birthday and September the18th?
Is there any sighting of Heather that has been corroborated by LE ?
They did state she was seen at the Courtesy Inn before she disappeared, buy we have also been told that the tip didn't pan out after a warrant was issued.

IF she never made it home from Florida the FBI would be involved wouldn't they?

All MOO!!!!

"Cartersville Police, Bartow County Sheriff's deputies and the GBI are also looking for Heather. Wednesday evening they acted on a tip and showed up with search warrants at the Courtesy Inn but say it didn't pan out."

*http://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/209903339-story

Thank you Los! This is interesting to see in print that the FBI says she was last seen Sept 18! There were conflicting dates on the timeline because some news stories said she was seen on the 19th at the motel. IMO, the FBI stating it this way means they do not find the reported sightings of Heather at the Motel credible. JMO. This is huge.

I have asked and I got no answer. There was a trip to Florida about a week after her wreck around her birthday.
Take it as a rumor from a local* (me).
Did ANYONE SEE OR SPEAK TO HER between her birthday and September the18th?
Is there any sighting of Heather that has been corroborated by LE ?
They did state she was seen at the Courtesy Inn before she disappeared, buy we have also been told that the tip didn't pan out after a warrant was issued.

IF she never made it home from Florida the FBI would be involved wouldn't they?

All MOO!!!!

"Cartersville Police, Bartow County Sheriff's deputies and the GBI are also looking for Heather. Wednesday evening they acted on a tip and showed up with search warrants at the Courtesy Inn but say it didn't pan out."

*http://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/209903339-story

They have selfie pics she took the day before she went missing, at least I think that is when they were taken. The two photos of her with curly hair on the missing poster were reported to be the last two photos of her taken with her phone. They verified the location of at least one photo (but we were never told where it was taken). If the date of the photos is correct, she was alive on the 18th and the FBI would have her phone records to prove that as well as where the photos were taken. JMO, but I think if there was any indication she never came back from Florida the FBI would somehow release that. That is crucial info for those that would look for her.

Sorry to quote this big poster again but just another detail I noticed. It says the keys were inside the vehicle! The story has always been that her keys were found on the ground. Did any LE report the keys on the ground or has that story always been from family? Poster also just says unlocked, no mention that the door was ajar or slightly open as family reported.

They have selfie pics she took the day before she went missing, at least I think that is when they were taken. The two photos of her with curly hair on the missing poster were reported to be the last two photos of her taken with her phone. They verified the location of at least one photo (but we were never told where it was taken). If the date of the photos is correct, she was alive on the 18th and the FBI would have her phone records to prove that as well as where the photos were taken. JMO, but I think if there was any indication she never came back from Florida the FBI would somehow release that. That is crucial info for those that would look for her.
I'm jaded and suspicious, as always. IMO no one in Georgia would have been wearing my sweatshirt on Sept 18th!

http://m.accuweather.com/en/us/acworth-ga/30101/september-weather/332557

They also report her as having curly hair, yet all of the other pictures I have seen, it very straight. Maybe she got a perm recently?
Still nothing adds up!

I'm jaded and suspicious, as always. IMO no one in Georgia would have been wearing my sweatshirt on Sept 18th!

They also report her as having curly hair, yet all of the other pictures I have seen, it very straight. Maybe she got a perm recently?
Still nothing adds up!

What does your sweatshirt have to do with anything? Are you saying it was hot Sept 18? The FBI poster says "exercising clothing" but the family poster said she was wearing a tank top and stretchy pants.

The picture of her with straight hair is older. I don't know how old, but go to HM's fb and scroll through her photos. She changed her hair color quite often--she had blonde highlights at times and other times dyed it darker. She had curly hair on her wedding day and straight hair other days after her kids were born. Maybe her hair is naturally straight and she curls it for special occasions. Maybe it is naturally curly and she works hard to straighten it everyday except in the summer when she gives up because --humidity! I know many woman who like to change up their hair every few months. It really doesn't bring up any red flags, IMO if she got a perm shortly before she went missing. JMO.

ETA: I see now that you are probably referring to the last photo of her where she is wearing a North Face sweatshirt. Well it may have been hot in Georgia Sept 18, but she was inside when those photos were taken. She is a petite girl and I know many woman who freeze in the air conditioning in the summer time. I stand my my opinion that the FBI would not use those photos if there was evidence they were very old ones. They have her phone records by now to know when the photos were taken.

Just something about it. This was summertime, as you said, it was humid She wasn't in the clothes she left in, maybe she did get hot. The pictures that I saw of her in the last 5 months it was always straight.
Until the last 2 pictures. I agree new perm.

I have wondered about the Florida trip myself. SM doesn't have not one photo on his FB with HM in it and she doesn't have any Florida photos on her FB either. Just seems odd there isn't one photo. I also wondered if she even went to Florida with them. I did wonder as well if something happened to her in Florida. Hopefully, LE knows for sure when she was last seen.

What does your sweatshirt have to do with anything? Are you saying it was hot Sept 18? The FBI poster says "exercising clothing" but the family poster said she was wearing a tank top and stretchy pants.

The picture of her with straight hair is older. I don't know how old, but go to HM's fb and scroll through her photos. She changed her hair color quite often--she had blonde highlights at times and other times dyed it darker. She had curly hair on her wedding day and straight hair other days after her kids were born. Maybe her hair is naturally straight and she curls it for special occasions. Maybe it is naturally curly and she works hard to straighten it everyday except in the summer when she gives up because --humidity! I know many woman who like to change up their hair every few months. It really doesn't bring up any red flags, IMO if she got a perm shortly before she went missing. JMO.

ETA: I see now that you are probably referring to the last photo of her where she is wearing a North Face sweatshirt. Well it may have been hot in Georgia Sept 18, but she was inside when those photos were taken. She is a petite girl and I know many woman who freeze in the air conditioning in the summer time. I stand my my opinion that the FBI would not use those photos if there was evidence they were very old ones. They have her phone records by now to know when the photos were taken.
That was a typo
It should say "a" sweatshirt, not "my".
You are right.At 100# I was often cold indoors.
These 2 pics seem staged, just like the Jeep was.
Moo

Still nothing adds up!

Can someone explain the significance of the FBI offering this $10,000 reward?
Maybe offer an opinion on it.
They used the word "recovery".
Does that indicate that they have reason to believe she is deceased?
I would expect "rescue" to be used for the living.
Any chance they have found her body and have not announced it yet?
Do they ever do that?
I am clueless about this, but my gut says this is not going to end well.

FBI doesn't usually state anything about death unless they have solid information to believe a death has occurred.

Remember in the Brittany Drixel case? She was missing for years, and the FBI then came out stating she was deceased. Her body still hasn't been found, however, FBI has stated she was thrown in the alligator pit. :(

Something has given FBI more than just a gut instinct that foul play is indeed the cause of Heather's disappearance, and taken it a step further stating she isn't alive.

:tantrum: Those dear children!!!! :tantrum:

OK PERP, TELL WHERE HEATHER IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HER CHILDREN DESERVE TO KNOW THAT!!!!!!!!!

I think there is a lot of confusion as to which is the most recent picture of Heather. Her FB settings may be restricting us from seeing her most current look, but IMO the pic you attached could not have been just a week prior if indeed the curly hair photo shown in the FBI poster is from the night before and day of her last being seen. I have natural curly hair and straightening it can add close to 2" in the overall length. It is possible that she was wearing a sweatshirt because the air was on inside where these snapchat pics were taken, but this is not the outfit she was supposedly last seen in. IIRC, the snap chic pics were posted by her husband a few days after the Jeep was found (although they were also posted on a friend's FB just prior). I would think the FBI would only use these pics if they were confirmed that it was her most recent appearance. In the case of Tosha Herron (also missing from North Ga.), sightings of her now say that her long, blonde/brown hair is now short and black. If someone wanted to disguise her appearance, IMO her hair could be quite different from any of the pics we've seen.

Can someone explain the significance of the FBI offering this $10,000 reward?
Maybe offer an opinion on it.
They used the word "recovery".
Does that indicate that they have reason to believe she is deceased?
I would expect "rescue" to be used for the living.
Any chance they have found her body and have not announced it yet?
Do they ever do that?
I am clueless about this, but my gut says this is not going to end well.
Last night I went on the fbi website to try and compare with other missing cases and the offer of a 10,000 reward.

Needless to say I got distracted and then tired.

Sent from my SM-G930V

A warrant should be issued for all electronic devices in the home. But take a look at who these people associate with behind the scenes...

They are well connected enough to be covered and I suspect the husband paid for Heather to be excommunicated. That would explain going through old hard drives to delete a trail and the FBI 10k reward, they just want proof the husband was involved before they make a move.

Just my thoughts...

A warrant should be issued for all electronic devices in the home. But take a look at who these people associate with behind the scenes...

They are well connected enough to be covered and I suspect the husband paid for Heather to be excommunicated. That would explain going through old hard drives to delete a trail and the FBI 10k reward, they just want proof the husband was involved before they make a move.

Just my thoughts...
Do you think it may be too late to still get info off the electronic.devices in the home?
I ask because I don't know.

Sent from my SM-G930V

Surely they have already looked at the phones and computers in the home, right? I'm hoping that happened and we just were not told about it. If LE has not already looked at the computers and phones from her family home then they have done a very poor job in trying to locate her, IMO. If we take what SM has said about HM at face value--that she was acting erratic, going out late at night, had gotten into drugs, thought she was being followed, etc. then LE should have already looked at the phones and computers at the VERY LEAST to try to find out who she was contacting and hanging out with when acting erratically and going out late at night. If my loved one was missing I would offer LE my phones and computers to look at. I would BEG them to try to find anything she might have communicated with someone else. I really think there is a lot about this case we have not been told and I hope that they looked at the computers the same day her car was found is one of those things. :moo:

Is it odd that she is not reported on the GBI's website as a missing person?

The FBI knows way more than they have made public. As a matter of fact they have revealed virtually nothing. Not unusual. The reward tells me they are at a dead end & need help. I would think that if they had a solid suspect they would issue a more detailed request for information. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper