Found Deceased GA - Heather McDonald, 27, Cartersville, 19 Sept 2016 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are actually 3 people missing from here this week!
A guy named Trent Cole and another girl named Taylor Ballard. I live here. They are not "officially" missing, but their families are posting as well as Bartow Co. Discussions facebook page.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1089285354460208&id=674755692579845
Please delete if not allowed.
This is very concerning to me!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Per Bartow Discussions Facebook page:
The family and friends of Heather McDonald need help looking for her. A search has been organized and they ask for any volunteers to please meet in the parking lot of Goodwill tomorrow at 2:00. They have 200 flyers to hand out and several areas they need help searching. If you can be there tomorrow at 2:00, please comment on this status so Josh and the family will know. If anyone can print more flyers from this photo, please do so and bring them with you.
https://www.facebook.com/BartowDiscussions/posts/1089075691147841:0

They don't really know much of anything so quit assuming her rental vehicle was found and keys on ground no leads or trace of anything updates are all over Facebook they put what they know on Facebook already

I stated an opinion inferring the smiling daughter is a counter-message to a plea for a missing woman. I don't know anything about keys on the ground or have said anything that assumes the family should know everything or were involved. I have no idea or speculation of what happened to Heather. If you know them, please convey our deepest sympathies - dealing with a situaiton like this one is ruining.

A guy named Trent Cole and another girl named Taylor Ballard. I live here. They are not "officially" missing, but their families are posting as well as Bartow Co. Discussions facebook page.

I saw the Trent but wasnt sure of last name. Taylor Ballard is new to me.

Sent from my SCH-I545

Taylor Ballard is at the top and if you scroll down a bit you can find Trent Cole.

Sent from my SCH-I545

From the wording, it seems it wasn't LE.
Not sure I would do that unless the person seemed she needed help from police or an ambulance or wearing the clothes she was in when going missing.

Sent from my SCH-I545

LE may have asked him not to publicize certain details. Although, he could politely say that. I'd like to think people would understand then, that they don't want to screw up the investigation. But it does look suspicious if no one is saying anything.
I agree and wish he would but not replying I feel he will lose the support he needs from the community.

Sent from my SCH-I545

I am heading to Cartersville within the hour anything I should look for at the hotel or pics of the area?

Sent from my SCH-I545

UPDATE 9/24/16 according to Ginger and Cassandra she is back home!
I don't have a MSM link.

Sent from my SCH-I545

I stated an opinion inferring the smiling daughter is a counter-message to a plea for a missing woman. I don't know anything about keys on the ground or have said anything that assumes the family should know everything or were involved. I have no idea or speculation of what happened to Heather. If you know them, please convey our deepest sympathies - dealing with a situaiton like this one is ruining.
I agree it should be the missing person so we can continue to see her face, making it more easy to recognize her.
moo

Sent from my SCH-I545

I think today. I know flyers will be given out today at Goodwill.

...because a complete sentence takes time from reading.

There is no one at this goodwill. I got here at 1:40. Maybe they met here to share flyers and went out in the area. I mist have misunderstood I thought they were giving out flyers in front of goodwill. My bad.

Went by the Courtesy Inn and got a few pictures and spoke to housekeeping and a few guys grilling dinner...and...I dont think i can post here!!! No need to go back.

LisaWL7TR, why can't you post here and why is tree no need to go back.
I think it is considered rumor via a back door. I think she knows people will be looking for her there since it was the last known place.

Could housekeeping be a verified insider? Or still an outsider??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OKGunK