Found Deceased GA - Heather McDonald, 27, Cartersville, 19 Sept 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just getting up to speed on Heathers disappearance. I hope she is okay.
I have noticed that her friends and family have requested a stop to social media speculation over and over.
I've never seen it handled quite as effectively.

I'm just getting up to speed on Heathers disappearance. I hope she is okay.
I have noticed that her friends and family have requested a stop to social media speculation over and over.
I've never seen it handled quite as effectively.

I wouldn't want to hear/read those comments about my loved one, either. But I can't help wondering about the stories of Heather telling folks she was being followed. That type of paranoia doesn't come from Hydrocodone...but it does come from meth.

I have a sibling who went from being a promising young attorney to a jobless, homeless meth addict paranoid about everything. Our family was clueless until it was a full-blown addiction and his life fell apart.

I really do hope Heather is okay. What a frustrating case!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree but so much of this mystery has been just that a cartersville missing mystery. I pray she is well and just needed a break. Im going to be very disappointed if this turns into a homicide. I just don't know what to think I've been on both sides... Husband...runaway.. Husband.. Etc..grrrrr

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530A using Tapatalk

~snip
Heather McDonald, 27, the mother of three children, left her home on Sept. 19 to spend a few days with an old friend, according to her husband, Stefan.

Around noon, he said, she called him; they had a brief conversation and that was the last contact anyone had with her.

“Everything seemed perfectly normal,” McDonald said.

The next day, her rented red Jeep Wrangler was found in the motel parking lot; the doors open and her belongings inside. The ignition key was found on the pavement beside the Jeep.
~snip

Can anyone help clarify this?
Article states she left her home on the 19th to spend a few days with an old friend. The 19th was on Monday. I thought she had left earlier for a girls weekend ? I was also under the impression the last time Stefan spoke with Heather was on the 18th - Sunday.

Is the timeline changing or is there an error in this article?

http://www.daily-tribune.com/newsx/item/6342-searching-for-clues

I agree but so much of this mystery has been just that a cartersville missing mystery. I pray she is well and just needed a break. Im going to be very disappointed if this turns into a homicide. I just don't know what to think I've been on both sides... Husband...runaway.. Husband.. Etc..grrrrr

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530A using Tapatalk
I go back and forth also.

...because a complete sentence takes time from reading.

~snip
Heather McDonald, 27, the mother of three children, left her home on Sept. 19 to spend a few days with an old friend, according to her husband, Stefan.

Around noon, he said, she called him; they had a brief conversation and that was the last contact anyone had with her.

The next day, her rented red Jeep Wrangler was found in the motel parking lot; the doors open and her belongings inside. The ignition key was found on the pavement beside the Jeep.
~snip

Article states she left her home on the 19th to spend a few days with an old friend. The 19th was on Monday. I thought she had left earlier for a girls weekend ? I was also under the impression the last time Stefan spoke with Heather was on the 18th - Sunday.

Not the timeline I have but my source may be only considered rumor.

Thank You, Gardener1850!!!

Gardener has as early as the 17th...which was sat. and msm to back up I don't think the date I was given is in msm. So I won't post.
I am so wondering are dates being changed or no video to back up the dates given.

~snip

~snip

This is why I made that detailed timeline. Every article has a slightly different account of what day she left. Either she left home multiple times or someone is lying about when she really left home/was last seen. No one leaves to go on "a weekend getaway" on a Monday.

Again, this intrigues me...Heather stated she thought she was being followed and in the a.m. hours she was seen leaving the house of a different friend then the one she was going to see.

^So was someone following her^

Gardener has as early as the 17th...which was sat. and msm to back up I don't think the date I was given is in msm. So I won't post.
I am so wondering are dates being changed or no video to back up the dates given.

I have to admit the 17th is really a "fuzzy date" from articles that IMPLY she was gone for the weekend prior to the 19th. A weekend doesn't start on Monday. She could have left on the 15th or 16th but those dates are not anywhere in print.

Again, this intrigues me...Heather stated she thought she was being followed and in the a.m. hours she was seen leaving the house of a different friend then the one she was going to see.

^So was someone following her^

Is the stuff about her being followed in a MSM article anywhere? I couldn't find it.

I will try and find it. It was at dunkin donuts. I am out and about and limited on searching.

Is the stuff about her being followed in a MSM article anywhere? I couldn't find it.
Well shoot a big fat fail! I can only find it on topix.

*Hoping a mod can delete above. Please and Thank You!!

I am on my phone via an app and don't have the mod alert button if someone could please alert a mod. Thank You.

Someone needs to tip off an investigative reporter about that top!x thread. Maybe they would go to the donut shop and other places and get a scoop. That's another reason I did the timeline. I did it before reading the rumors and tried to keep it to only what I could find in the news and on HYSH FB page.

The Daily Tribune article quotes Stefan as saying she thought she was being followed.

Yes it does. Thanks!
McDonald admitted Heather had been acting erratically the last few months and was arrested about two months ago in Cobb County for possession of a controlled substance, purported to be hydrocodone.

"Heather is a very active wife and mom,” he said. "She has had some erratic behavior in the last couple of months — she thought people were following her and she would go out at odd hours — that kind of thing, but nothing that would indicate that she was going to just disappear. She wouldn't go this long without reaching out to her kids, especially Olivia — they are really tight."

Unfortunately there is not specific date for the timeline. Just in the last few months.

She was not only charged with possession of Hydrocodone, buy also possession of a Schedule IV drug. As a former addict and someone familiar with prescription drugs, this was most likely a benzodiazepine. Very common to mix painkillers and benzos (xanax, klonopin, Valium, etc).

I and many others I know have acted erratic on benzos. Including being impulsive, easily angered, and irrational. That class of drugs don't just knock you out after you gain a tolerance to them. They also help increase the "nod" and the warm fuzzy feeling that opiates provide.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member