Found Deceased GA - Heather McDonald, 27, Cartersville, 19 Sept 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see Heather's father has shared some interesting posts about his daughter on his FB page.
He is not disputing what was said about her situation.
This is very concerning to me.
It sure does change things and verifies some of the rumors I have heard.
He has since deleted them (or maybe set to private?), but I agree it's very concerning that he would post those screen shots from Topix. Apparently he must believe there is some truth to what that friend of Heather's said. Was upset and hurt enough to share them.

I also notice he has quite a few posts about how much he loves his grandchildren. Perhaps he got rid of the Topix posts because he is afraid Stefan will be angry and not let him see his grandbabies anymore. His only link to his beloved daughter.

On my Android, it is on page 30 of Topix. The poster says they have been to see the detective and let him read through all of the convos with Heather on his/her phone. Not sure why someone would stay in such a miserable marriage....if true. She is a beautiful girl, young.....with a life full of options......options still available to her. I hope she is safe.

What really troubles me about this post is how close he/her appears to be with Heather and yet finds it hard to believe (but not deny) her drug use. If things started unraveling 6 months ago, how was she able to hide these details from her family/friends. It breaks my heart because I have to believe (based on Heather's Sept.11th FB post) she must've been crying out for help to those around her. Maybe she did, I'm really not judging. She is so young and may not have seen any way out, but as you noted, there are so many other options. I pray she is able to see or at least be told of how many people care.

That's correct, we are not supposed to discuss anything over on topix either. It has to be in the news or released by the police for us to discuss it.

Right. We can point out something might be of interest on topix, or point in the direction of the discussion portion of a public news media thread, but gotta kind of leave it there.:silenced:

I didn't go to the Courtesy Inn to take photos of the back parking area, etc...I was bad, I shopped. I am happy to go there this weekend to take photo's and kinda show the layout of the parking lot.
"I Have No Life"

Sent from my SM-G930V

I didn't go to the Courtesy Inn to take photos of the back parking area, etc...I was bad, I shopped. I am happy to go there this weekend to take photo's and kinda show the layout of the parking lot.
"I Have No Life"

Sent from my SM-G930V

That'd be great....but please be super careful.

O/T You could check out Tellus museum while you're over there. Looks like it's right there. I've never been. My hubby drew the short straw and got to chaperone that field trip. :giggle:

That'd be great....but please be super careful.

O/T You could check out Tellus museum while you're over there. Looks like it's right there. I've never been. My hubby drew the short straw and got to chaperone that field trip. :giggle:
I saw that once but I think we are too young. Always careful. I had my doors locked at first and as much as I wanted to check out that open area with no door. Nope!

Sent from my SM-G930V

If y'all remember the mom/wrong way driver up north. Sorry, I don't have all of the details and I don't want to post wrong info. and I hope I'm not as it has been a while since I have checked info.
To make a long story short..it seems she was an alcoholic or had drunk that day...according to details from the accident. I haven't followed up since but I recall the latest interview with her husband he stated she didn't drink.
I know I could do things doing the day and my husband wouldn't know. Clueless...but don't tell him! ;)

Sent from my SM-G930V

If y'all remember the mom/wrong way driver up north. Sorry, I don't have all of the details and I don't want to post wrong info. and I hope I'm not as it has been a while since I have checked info.
To make a long story short..it seems she was an alcoholic or had drunk that day...according to details from the accident. I haven't followed up since but I recall the latest interview with her husband he stated she didn't drink.
I know I could do things doing the day and my husband wouldn't know. Clueless...but don't tell him! ;)

Sent from my SM-G930V
Diane Schuler.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87936

Yes, LE had the keys and all rentals have a bar code on the keys and window. It would have been really fast to find out who rented it by calling the company. I thought it was interesting that the rental was in SM's name, not Heather's. She could have been put on as a second driver but nothing said that. Police contacted SM and he said Heather had the car. Now, they could have done that just because of how their insurance is set up--if he is primary on insurance he would be the primary on the rental. But it is a little odd because they have made it seem like this was Heather's primary vehicle. As if she rented it, not SM. As someone else pointed out this is not the best vehicle for transporting 3 small kids. Then the way SM said his wife "was in possession" of the vehicle. Maybe those were not his exact words but that is what we have from the police. It makes if sound like she just took the vehicle that weekend. It's possible she did just that in order to leave SM with their other vehicle which he could transport the girls in. But it's also possible that someone knew she would be gone for a long time...He couldn't leave the family vehicle by the motel. He needed it. All just speculation. :moo:
Thank You, Gardener. I learn something new everyday.

Sent from my SM-G930V

Unless they meant 'the end of the second full week. But I agree.

Wonder who put up her bond from her arrest? Wouldn't THEY have been deeply concerned about not setting eyes on her since the second week in September? (not sure what her full bail amount was or if a house or car was listed as collateral.)

Weird it seems she hadn't been reported missing until the jeep turned up.
I had the info. I may still have it somewhere. My phone died last weekend. It was a bond company in Acworth, I believe.

Sent from my SM-G930V

Thank you for the reminder! I appreciate your patience, still learning...

No worries! It wasn't directed at anyone specifically. Just a general, gentle group reminder so we don't get :modstop::princes: by a moderator! :innocent:

\_( ',' )_/
I have no idea.

I guess it would have to be paid in the event that she is a no show.

Yes, my only experience with this was when my hubby once bailed his idiot cousin out. Hubby had to physically go to the bonds office near the jail, pay 10%, sign crap saying if Idiot Cousin doesn't show up for his court date, bond is revoked, and they'll go after OUR house/car/ whatever you used as collateral. Magdalyn was not happy that particular weekend. (Idiot Cousin did show up for his court date, and now I enjoy giving him the stink eye at family reunions.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper