Found Deceased GA - Heather McDonald, 27, Cartersville, 19 Sept 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It depends on so many factors--the condition of the body, the resources of the location found, where they send it for ID, other evidence found with the body. Just from my reading cases here I have noticed it can take a month or longer to get DNA back. In Heather's case they should have her dental records (Assuming she went to the dentist) and that could make for faster ID than waiting on DNA. I'm sure there is so much more LE knows and isn't saying since they kept this arrest quiet for this long.
Also public/media interest.
Sometimes I will see body found and months later no update.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Ok...trying to remember off the top of my head...will go back to check and confirm dates.
This guy was arrested around the 6th or 7th of October and then released to Cartersville on date posted on above roster of 10/20.
Housekeeping from the Courtesy Inn texted me on 10/13 and said she heard that they had found her body. (I have that pm and did check that date) I did ? where this information came from and she said Maranthon(gas station) via Cartersville Police. I did reply that the family would be the first to know.
But it makes me think.
Also my first time at the Courtesy Inn one of the three was a rso but address did not show living at the Courtesy Inn.
And No, not the guy in custody.
Will check my dates, etc...

I lost a lot of info. off my phone when the battery warped and it would no longer turn on. :(

This is my gut feeling that he may know something or maybe be a part of something. JMOO

Sharon Vandevander last seen
August 29th, reported missing August 31st by family.
EM is a Harralson Co. Sheriff.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1286387941395317&id=100000723692611

Here is the "official" post from the Harralson Co. Sheriff office.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1136811299740096&substory_index=0&id=137981792956390

Oops sorry! Yes that's what I meant. Should have checked the link before posting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oops sorry! Yes that's what I meant. Should have checked the link before posting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I thought that you probably meant August 29th, just wanted to clarify the date. I didn't mean to offend you or anything.

I don't believe in coincidences, not like this has unraveled. Warrant served October 5 @ Courtesy Inn.

RH shot by US Marshall on October 7th after pointing a gun @ his head and LE
RH taken to Bartow Co jail from Grady on October 20

Female body found at a location near where he was arrested by US Marshall's on October 30.
Nov 1st FBI reward goes from $10,000 to $20,000 and "authorities" admit RH is a POI...[emoji22]

I thought that you probably meant August 29th, just wanted to clarify the date. I didn't mean to offend you or anything.

I don't believe in coincidences, not like this has unraveled. Warrant served October 5 @ Courtesy Inn.

Female body found at a location near where he was arrested by US Marshall's on October 30.
Nov 1st FBI reward goes from $10,000 to $20,000 and "authorities" admit RH is a POI...[emoji22]
What does this man know???

I saw that too. He must have been a family friend.
Just watched a clip of comments from her husband on 11Alive morning news. You can read it HERE. The quotes within the article are fairly close to what he said in the video:

Stefan McDonald, Heather's husband, said he's known Harden for several years. In fact, he said Harden helped install floors in their home.
"He was a friend of Heather's mother Lisa - went to church with them in 2011," he said.

In the video they said he was a friend of the family, and while the family doesn't think he was actually involved they do think he knows something. On the video The husband stated that RH was a friend of Heather's mom and when to church with "them". Honestly wasn't sure if he and Heather were included in that "them". However, he did say that RH installed the flooring in "our" home in 2011.

Just watched a clip of comments from her husband on 11Alive morning news. You can read it HERE. The quotes within the article are fairly close to what he said in the video:

In the video they said he was a friend of the family, and while the family doesn't think he was actually involved they do think he knows something. On the video The husband stated that RH was a friend of Heather's mom and when to church with "them". Honestly wasn't sure if he and Heather were included in that "them". However, he did say that RH installed the flooring in "our" home in 2011.

Another quote from same article...
"I have to be optimistic," Stefan said. "I want my little girls to grow up with their mommy."

Just my opinion, but is something left out? Does he desperately want her home too? Is it just me or please someone tell me another way to look at this statement. This is what he says in many statements. This nags at me.

Another quote from same article...
"I have to be optimistic," Stefan said. "I want my little girls to grow up with their mommy."

Just my opinion, but is something left out? Does he desperately want her home too? Is it just me or please someone tell me another way to look at this statement. This is what he says in many statements. This nags at me.

Well, it could be just me, but I see nothing shady about this statement. It means the same as "I don't want my little girls to grow up without their mommy." Not sure what you're hearing that I'm not hearing?
That he doesn't talk enough about how much he wants her to be found alive and well? I don't know, to me, that's not suspicious, it's more something that a real father would say. Who is with his obviously distraught children every day and doesn't want to see them suffer without their mother anymore. For whom that is more important than how much he misses his wife.
I am not trying to make him out to be a saint or anything (even though I don't think he's involved in her disappearance, and I could absolutely be wrong,) I am just pretty sure that my stepdad's main concern would have been me if my mother had disappeared - given how close we were, - and I can absolutely see him say the exact same things.
Nothing but MOO.

I agree with you on the Oct 5th Warrant at the Inn and the Oct 7th arrest are related. I'm not so sure on the body. I think it could be Heather OR the other woman missing from Haralson County. When you say the body was "near" where he was arrested how near do you mean? Do you know where in Carroll county he was arrested? I can't find specific info. It seems like something as dramatic as a Marshall shooting someone and taking him into custody should have been on the news

Well, it could be just me, but I see nothing shady about this statement. It means the same as "I don't want my little girls to grow up without their mommy." Not sure what you're hearing that I'm not hearing?
That he doesn't talk enough about how much he wants her to be found alive and well? I don't know, to me, that's not suspicious, it's more something that a real father would say. Who is with his obviously distraught children every day and doesn't want to see them suffer without their mother anymore. For whom that is more important than how much he misses his wife.
I am not trying to make him out to be a saint or anything (even though I don't think he's involved in her disappearance, and I could absolutely be wrong,) I am just pretty sure that my stepdad's main concern would have been me if my mother had disappeared - given how close we were, - and I can absolutely see him say the exact same things.
Nothing but MOO.

Thank so for your input. I do get that and that the children are his upmost priority, as would be with me, however, there are many things he has said and done that make me feel a lack of care. <modsnip>

The body was found on Coppermine Rd. in Haralson, but IDR seeing a specific location and it is a long road, could be a Temple, Buchanan or other address. I think the media got the original report wrong when they referenced his arrest on Hays Mill Rd., Cartersville. IMO, they likely meant Hays Mill Rd. in Carrollton (in Carroll County). This would make the distance less than 30 miles (give or take) from the body to the arrest location. Coincidentally, Coppermine Rd. could be a route to Carrollton.

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Cop...0d0f5468d9e3ae!2m2!1d-85.0921748!2d33.5481195

https://www.mapquest.com/directions...3753-3799]-coppermine-rd-33.863634,-85.037342

I agree with you on the Oct 5th Warrant at the Inn and the Oct 7th arrest are related. I'm not so sure on the body. I think it could be Heather OR the other woman missing from Haralson County. When you say the body was "near" where he was arrested how near do you mean? Do you know where in Carroll county he was arrested? I can't find specific info. It seems like something as dramatic as a Marshall shooting someone and taking him into custody should have been on the news

So, was a warrant to be served to RH at the Courtesy Inn on October 5th? I remember seeing they were looking for a man who may have information, but not sure if this was RH's last known address or not. It does seem odd that you would resist arrest and attempt suicide if just a RSO violation, IMO, but who knows the extent of the violation?? I was a little surprised that he served 12 years for the 1988 offense, just because so many get light sentences and are back out in no time. Of course, there is also a wide range of what he could've been convicted of when it refers to child enticement.

http://www.criminaldefenselawyer.co.../sex-crimes/georgia-child-enticement-laws.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ateen