Found Deceased GA - Jason Salter & Kenny Guerra, best friends & business partners, were together, both vehicles found, Fulton County, 25 Feb 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
MAR 4, 2023
  • Salter's family believes both men were together in his car when the two vanished last Saturday evening.
  • They searched the area where street cameras captured Salter's gray Nissan Altima at 6 p.m. Feb. 25.
  • Salter told 11Alive both men's cars and cell phones have been found.
  • Investigators are going through the phones trying to track their movements before they disappeared.

It seems they both left cell phones in vehicle. That is concerning.
moo
Anyone with information on where Salter and Guerra may be is asked to contact the East Point Police Department.

Salter told 11Alive both men's cars and cell phones have been found. Investigators are going through the phones trying to track their movements before they disappeared.

I don't see where either have been found. This is a very strange case. I wonder where they found their cell phones? Together or in their cars? It almost sounds intentional......but I doubt it is considering they are both very good Dads and business owners. I hope they are found soon.

I looked at the business filing which is currently active. The 3rd business partner is listed as LM, but on Facebook his son TM notes himself as the business partner. LM also commented on a post of TM congratulating his success.

Just pointing out, TM also notes himself as living in Miami FL, FWIW.

It seems they both left cell phones in vehicle. That is concerning.
moo
Their phones were found in the car? Hadn’t read or heard that.

I’m trying to think of a “normal” reason for leaving their phones in the car. Were they known to go for fitness runs or something of that nature? I could see possibly leaving the phone as it’s too bulky in a pocket while running, for example.

Different phone number...fwiw

ETA: not quite the same hours either...

ETA2: there's a 3rd phone # listed under the zip at the very bottom of the website page...

Last edited:
Last edited:

Different phone number...fwiw

ETA: not quite the same hours either...

ETA2: there's a 3rd phone # listed under the zip at the very bottom of the website page...
I'm guessing it's the 3rd partner running the social media pages, especially since the last post on their FB page was 4 hours ago. This is a pretty bizarre case, to be sure.

Last edited:
Snipped...
...Salter is expected to turn 40 years old this Friday, and his family’s only wish is that he returns home.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back