GA GA - Jenna Van Gelderen, 25, Atlanta, 18 Aug 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My debit card does not give that kind of detail at all. And sometimes it will say "signature purchase" when there was no signature involved.

Your online banking app/website doesn't show a difference between an ATM withdrawal and a merchant sale??? Do you have a credit union? I have 3 different banks and they all state if it's an ATM withdrawal (and the details of the actual ATM itself) and if it's a purchase it shows the merchant. Granted all 3 banks are bigger banks so maybe they have more capabilities than smaller banks, im not sure.

As I mentioned before, I have no idea why the woman knows this info. I find it strange too. I think like a friend of the family? Yes it is the gas station post. Someone in the facebook comments asks something like She went to 4 gas stations in one day?! And the person says...yes. Small purchases at all of them. She does not mention specific amounts or other details

As I mentioned before, I have no idea why the woman knows this info. I find it strange too. I think like a friend of the family? Yes it is the gas station post. Someone in the facebook comments asks something like She went to 4 gas stations in one day?! And the person says...yes. Small purchases at all of them...
Either the poster was with J or she has been told this info imo. Have asked Subie to clarify.
I agree it is strange and could be a friend who was with her :cow:
Eta Subie has just clarified it was a family friend helping his parents go through the items.

It would be helpful to know the times at the stations.

I'm curious about the first one that appears as if she was coming from the east, heading toward the city. Where was she coming from? And was she heading back there at some point since there's also one heading back east (based on the side of the road of the station)?

There was that one friend who said on FB that she was with her that night (someone else here mentioned it but couldn't find post). Speculating but maybe she could've been a passenger at some time that day. It would be nice to have confirmation on how they know she had a male in her mom's car and brought him back to her parents' if no one saw him. Not saying it's not a male suspect but timing of when she encountered this person that night is not clear to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't understanf why the family think she came back and changed cars. What evidence do they have for that?Nobody has seen her driving her own car. It could even be in a garage somewhere or lent to someone. So exactly what evidence is there that she did these things (the disarray, the missing tapestry and suitcase) or that she went into the house at all? She could have taken the suitcase and tapestry at any time that she wanted, it didn't have to be late that night. AJMO.

Uber driver? But that would be all over LE investigation by now I would assume.

If she left the area of where her family and apartment was (e.g. if she was located as some point towards the east Atlanta side, near the intersection of 285 on North Decatur Road... :escape: towards Lithonia/Panola Road or Conyers or Stone Mountain/Redan Road... game on as to what is going on as to that area of town... :notgood: )

Not in order, sorry, but I think the brother said somewhere that the number on the phone is tied to campbellton Rd (am I spelling that right?) and a club there. Not towards Stone Mountain, which is where I grew up and honestly not as bad as one might think compared to Campbelton and the area of west and southwest atlanta. Quick google shows exactly what clubs are around there and reviews of it

Also good thoughts, her car could have been long gone somewhere unless they know it was still at the house. Garage, friend borrowing it. Maybe they planned to go out and no one wanted to drive so they got a cab or uber themselves...

One thing about timing to her parents' - if she was there earlier in the day, would she leave the TV and lights on if not planning to come back for a long time? I thought her brother said that was not like her (I interpreted his comment to mean that she wouldn't typically leave the TV on if going out).

One thing about timing to her parents' - if she was there earlier in the day, would she leave the TV and lights on if not planning to come back for a long time? I thought her brother said that was not like her (I interpreted his comment to mean that she wouldn't typically leave the TV on if going out).

If no timer she may have left them on so it looked occupied for when she came back later. I do that all the time I.e leave lights and radio on for the dogs. She may well have done that for the elderly cat too.

If no timer she may have left them on so it looked occupied for when she came back later. I do that all the time I.e leave lights and radio on for the dogs. She may well have done that for the elderly cat too.

I thought that about the TV. If she left earlier, when would she bring her mom's car back? Subie said that a friend recalled her with her mom's car around 10:30 p.m..

I think she went to the gas stations to use the bathrooms.

To me this entire thing is strange and im not sure i believe all the things we have been told.

Maybe she was waiting for someone.

Agree! I don't think we can believe this lady knows this. How would she?

Sorry Cheshire which lady are we on about ? I've lost the thread of the convo.

Ok referring to the fb thread. A woman states the gas stations that Jenna visited on Friday. Unclear how she knows that or relationship with family

Ok referring to the fb thread. A woman states the gas stations that Jenna visited on Friday. Unclear how she knows that or relationship with family

Either the poster was with J or she has been told this info imo. Have asked Subie to clarify.
I agree it is strange and could be a friend who was with her :cow:
Eta Subie has just clarified it was a family friend helping his parents go through the items.

Cheshire I am quoting my edited post from earlier in case you didn't see the bit I added on. It is a friend of the family helping the parents go through the card purchases apparently.
So we have two friends this one helping the family piece the purchases together and a (different?) friend who saw her in the parent's car or was in the parent's car (that's not clear to me still). :thinking:

maybe she didn't do this with the lights but the friend who was with her earlier in the day said it was a good idea and did it/told her to? Does she normally watch TV? Or did she answer the door and someone took her then? but she already had her purse with her - or they let her lock the doors, which meant they had to know her. "hey i am going to take this...come on, it'll be fun"

Anyways I want to continue with my theory about Egyptian symbols and the eclipse and post a picture from a friend's timeline of an eclipse gathering in Oregon some Atlanta folks went to featuring none other than a giant Ra, the Egyptian sun god:

attachment.php

(Disclaimer: my point is merely to illustrate to you the kind of festivals that were going on the following week after her disappearance for us younger people and the kinds of things you find there - Egyptian symbols. And a tapestry at one of those? there are tapestries and quilts and sarongs everywhere... Have to leave the watermark on there since it is a friend's photo. I in no way want to steer the direction towards these friends, they work normal jobs in IT. It's just meant as a great illustration of the types of imagery at festivals)

Maybe we should look up "counter culture" festivals around the country for the eclipse and someone should inquire about her whereabouts and share a picture of the tapestry? Unless she has been nearly found, we don't know, media is silent.

Attachments

• 21371320_10103205191866833_5040612253853997698_n.jpg
    21371320_10103205191866833_5040612253853997698_n.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 320
Replying to myself here... There was event starting the 18th and ending the 21st for instance in Tennessee https://www.facebook.com/events/226228394459675/
at least 4 of my friends went to it, it appears. They called it "Further down the RA-bbit hole" perhaps referencing Ra.

edit: definitely referencing Ra. Event text includes (and although Osiris is darkness, Anubis is considered to also be part of that general imagery of the darkness - anyone knowledgeable on Egyptian mythology here?):
"A mystic ride awaits
Transformation the gate.
From Osiris to Ra the time to Marry these has come.
Isis, Magdalen, and Inanna gather here.
Minds eye open to heal and see.
Music, magic, the joinment of everything."

There are probably more like it, worth googling, maybe in Georgia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics