GA GA - Jenna Van Gelderen, 25, Atlanta, 18 Aug 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought that about the TV. If she left earlier, when would she bring her mom's car back? Subie said that a friend recalled her with her mom's car around 10:30 p.m..

Hi noseynellie, I'm sure I missed this Subie saying this. Was this on the thread and do you recall the post nr. Or somewhere else? FB?

As this in on Jenna's missing Facebook page and in the open/for everybody to see; A family friend did post the following information;

The last places Jenna used her debit card on Friday, August 18:

1. Texaco at N Decatur Rd
2. DeKalb Indistrual Chevron at Cheshire Bridge
3. LaVista Wendy's at 1940 Piedmont Road
4. Chevron at N. Decator Rd & Clairemont

Added by me: No confirmation about the exact times. Jenna/maybe somebody else persuaded relatively small things.

As this in on Jenna's missing Facebook page and in the open/for everybody to see; A family friend did post the following information;

The last places Jenna used her debit card on Friday, August 18:

1. Texaco at N Decatur Rd
2. DeKalb Indistrual Chevron at Cheshire Bridge
3. LaVista Wendy's at 1940 Piedmont Road
4. Chevron at N. Decator Rd & Clairemont

Added by me: No confirmation about the exact times. Jenna/maybe somebody else persuaded relatively small things.

Presumably LE will have the cctv and be able to tell if it was J's car or her mother's car or another vehicle at these gas station visits. Also on the second mobile phone J had, Subie has said she was not the primary account holder so I am wondering if the primary account holder is the present POI. If not, have LE tracked down that primary account holder yet? Isn't it likely J and her car are with that person, especially if they are paying that phone bill? JMO.

We believe so as a verified friend has spoken to her that night late around 1030 and he recalls her driving my mom's car

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Here you go Bit of Hope. Sorry, just saw your question. Thanks for the awesome timeline! Sooooo much work on your part!

About the google timeline in google maps....what if you take a phone and just drive around would it mark this places and make every thing confusing, if this info is found? Also you can add the timeline by yourself.... could somebody messed things up as a decoy? What if somebody else than Jenna did this, using her phone and afterward dispose of it? Or is this a stupid question, me not understanding how this Google timeline works.

Bit of hope, there are no stupid questions.
Brilliant post, btw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Presumably LE will have the cctv and be able to tell if it was J's car or her mother's car or another vehicle at these gas station visits. Also on the second mobile phone J had, Subie has said she was not the primary account holder so I am wondering if the primary account holder is the present POI. If not, have LE tracked down that primary account holder yet? Isn't it likely J and her car are with that person, especially if they are paying that phone bill? JMO.

Good questions Shiressleuth....my notes on this FWIW

• Iwas able to access the voice mail earlier on it and found a pocket dial at 11.50pm Friday . I have given the number to our p.i . I have been able to locatethat number tied to an Instagram account with references to pimping and clubson Cambelton Rd . Posted by brother post 135
  • Thenumber for the pocket dial was tied to an Instagram account as well that leadsme.to believe something more is up. Also metro pcs number as well. Metro pcsdid say her no she was not the primary account holder as well. Posted bybrother nr. 140. I’m not surewhat this means. Was the Metro pcs her second (not known by family) phone? Isshe wasn’t the primary account holder, who was? Was she listed as a user, was it somebody’selse phone entirely?
  • Ido have an Instagram account tied to the number I found last night just notsure if it is wise to post it publicly posted by brother nr. 180 Any follow through?
  • Theinsta is tied to a suspect that called her last not directly Jenna's insta.post by brother
  • Thephone number of the townhome guy seems not the same as the pocket callnumber. Post by brother nr. 416

Right now I'm confused about the townhouse guy mentioned. Is he the roommate..or the POI, or the same person? The words are mixing up (townhouse, her apartment, we have a townhouse etc...) If you can clarify would be wonderful.

Bit of hope, there are no stupid questions.
Brilliant post, btw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We still have the text message to her bff (I think on her T-Mobile account)....also this could be done by another then Jenna herself, by somebody who knows her very well...a decoy again? That's why I'm wondering if the friend really talked with her in person a short while prior to this text message....it's very very relevant....

About the google timeline in google maps....what if you take a phone and just drive around would it mark this places and make every thing confusing, if this info is found? Also you can add the timeline by yourself.... could somebody messed things up as a decoy? What if somebody else than Jenna did this, using her phone and afterward dispose of it? Or is this a stupid question, me not understanding how this Google timeline works.

We still have the text message to her bff (I think on her T-Mobile account) at 2:00 Saturday....also this could be done by another then Jenna herself, by somebody who knows her very well/her friends and having her phone.....a decoy again? That's why I'm wondering if the friend really talked with her in person a short while prior to this text message....it's very very relevant....

Looking at the map above and thought back to what happened to my son years ago. He was 16 and drove our 90 yo neighbor to her doc appts. He would walk her in and come back home and she would call when ready to be picked up. He got back to the car and there was a 20 something year old guy in the car and the guy made him drive him around - went to a CVS, Food Lion and a few other places. Once they got into the parking lot the guy would make him take him somewhere else. Finally, the guy seemed to have a heart and made him drive him to the ghetto and told him exactly where to stop to drop him off. Told him if he went any farther down the road he would be killed by the gangs. My son was gone for a little more than an hour. I was worried because I knew he should have been back after 10 minutes. I was getting in my car to go look for him when he drove up.

The stops could have very well been someone saying take me here then there, etc while trying to decide what to do.

Looking at the map above and thought back to what happened to my son years ago. He was 16 and drove our 90 yo neighbor to her doc appts. He would walk her in and come back home and she would call when ready to be picked up. He got back to the car and there was a 20 something year old guy in the car and the guy made him drive him around - went to a CVS, Food Lion and a few other places. Once they got into the parking lot the guy would make him take him somewhere else. Finally, the guy seemed to have a heart and made him drive him to the ghetto and told him exactly where to stop to drop him off. Told him if he went any farther down the road he would be killed by the gangs. My son was gone for a little more than an hour. I was worried because I knew he should have been back after 10 minutes. I was getting in my car to go look for him when he drove up.

The stops could have very well been someone saying take me here then there, etc while trying to decide what to do.

Wow LookingforDavid...what a world we are living in....so scary....It is nothing like that here in The Netherlands now, but we don't know the future. Glad your son was not killed or harmed at that point. Why is your name Looking for David, just wondering?

Good questions Shiressleuth....my notes on this FWIW

• Iwas able to access the voice mail earlier on it and found a pocket dial at 11.50pm Friday . I have given the number to our p.i . I have been able to locatethat number tied to an Instagram account with references to pimping and clubson Cambelton Rd . Posted by brother post 135
  • Thenumber for the pocket dial was tied to an Instagram account as well that leadsme.to believe something more is up. Also metro pcs number as well. Metro pcsdid say her no she was not the primary account holder as well. Posted bybrother nr. 140. I’m not surewhat this means. Was the Metro pcs her second (not known by family) phone? Isshe wasn’t the primary account holder, who was? Was she listed as a user, was it somebody’selse phone entirely?
  • Ido have an Instagram account tied to the number I found last night just notsure if it is wise to post it publicly posted by brother nr. 180 Any follow through?
  • Theinsta is tied to a suspect that called her last not directly Jenna's insta.post by brother
  • Thephone number of the townhome guy seems not the same as the pocket callnumber. Post by brother nr. 416

Right now I'm confused about the townhouse guy mentioned. Is he the roommate..or the POI, or the same person? The words are mixing up (townhouse, her apartment, we have a townhouse etc...) If you can clarify would be wonderful.

:thinking: I thought the SC friend called her last. Have I misunderstood? Then the SC friend received the laying down text.

Ok where's the gas station cctv to verify these charges? The family could challenge the charges with the card provider and the vendor perhaps. Also, what about public cctv and traffic and dash cams? Has LE fingerprinted the mum's car yet, the house? Would be good to see a public statement by LE. What, if anything, do LE usually do when people go missing in Atlanta?
Eta as there are two phones that J had, have the actual cell tower locations been tracked by LE, PI or family to see if they correspond? And to see if they match the debit card locations?

Yes after I posted I saw it was similar to yours. Great minds think alike.

Thanks....but I don't see myself like that.... We are of course....hahahaha... I'm submissive to the case.. using my skills to serve, just like you.

We still have the text message to her bff (I think on her T-Mobile account) at 2:00 Saturday....also this could be done by another then Jenna herself, by somebody who knows her very well/her friends and having her phone.....a decoy again? That's why I'm wondering if the friend really talked with her in person a short while prior to this text message....it's very very relevant....

:thinking: I thought the SC friend called her last. Have I misunderstood? Then the SC friend received the laying down text.

Subie,

Could you clarify this point for us please? Did the friend in SC actually speak to J on the 18th? And what time was that?

Also has your PI or LE analysed cell tower pings on both phones?

Many thanks and good wishes for J's safe return.

Ss.

I am on my phone right now, which is being annoying about quoting, I'm sorry.

The blurry photo of the missing appliqué/quilt removed from frame on the wall at Jenna's parents' home, (erroneously, IMO) described as "tapestry" in most posts here and in MSM, is on Jenna's father's FB page.

The pictures of the companion pieces to the missing appliqué/quilt piece have been posted here and on the HFJ FB page.

I am on my phone right now, which is being annoying about quoting, I'm sorry.

The blurry photo of the missing appliqué/quilt removed from frame on the wall at Jenna's parents' home, (erroneously, IMO) described as "tapestry" in most posts here and in MSM, is on Jenna's father's FB page.

The pictures of the companion pieces to the missing appliqué/quilt piece have been posted here and on the HFJ FB page.

I posted here early on and have followed this case loosely. The missing tapestry/quilt is a real mystery IMO. Has her brother given an indication as to why that particular item would be taken?

<modsnip>

Talking of J's car, when was she seen driving it last? When she arrived to homesit? When was that BTW? How do we know she didn't sell the car before the 18th?

I posted here early on and have followed this case loosely. The missing tapestry/quilt is a real mystery IMO. Has her brother given an indication as to why that particular item would be taken?

I'm only following loosely too, I'm rather embroiled with Maelys de Ajauro's case ATM :(.

As far as I can recall, it's a complete mystery to family (according to brother/family) why the appliqué/quilt/tapestry was taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
craig21876