GA GA - Jenna Van Gelderen, 25, Atlanta, 18 Aug 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What was the last location that google maps timeline shows she actually was at? (Versus her just looking up and address).
This town home / apt I've got police going to check it out. She visited quite a few times a t looks like

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

It's all based on access to Google if she turned data off or lost signal then it wouldn't sync with Google . It's just weird that all activities stop right around 11 30 pm

Can you make a post on her Facebook page to see if any of those people know anything now that you have access?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There doesnt appear to be much activity on the Help Find Jenna fb page [emoji848]

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

There doesnt appear to be much activity on the Help Find Jenna fb page [emoji848]

I'm trying to manage that as well. Took on too much this week :/

subie_climber posted, I'm trying to manage that as well. Took on too much this week :/

Subie_climber, you are doing a remarkable job with what you are doing to help find your sister Jenna. Jenna is lucky to have such a loving and caring family.

Please take care of yourself, Subie, no matter what, your health is so important and you need your strength both mentally and physically.
I pray Jenna is found safe real soon.

I live in the area. Was at the Decatur Y tonight- the flyer for info about her was at the front desk-in a frame. You can't miss it. The info on it looked correct. Not sure why I'm posting other than to say something positive. My heart aches for her family. :(

Subie_climber, you are doing a remarkable job with what you are doing to help find your sister Jenna. Jenna is lucky to have such a loving and caring family.

Please take care of yourself, Subie, no matter what, your health is so important and you need your strength both mentally and physically.
I pray Jenna is found safe real soon.
I meant generally not much interaction from other members of the public. With it now being shown on the news and all the exposure everyone here on websleuths are contributing to, you would hope that people might come forward with more info or ask questions etc.

That dig was deserved as i didnt fully explain myself [emoji19]

Subie, you are doing a wonderful job. I hope you have a strong support system that is helping you.....are your parents able?

I fervently hope that Jenna is safe somewhere and reaches out today.

I meant generally not much interaction from other members of the public. With it now being shown on the news and all the exposure everyone here on websleuths are contributing to, you would hope that people might come forward with more info or ask questions etc.

That dig was deserved as i didnt fully explain myself [emoji19]

I didn't take your post as derogatory at all.

Sigh. Someone out there knows something.

I am both glad & scared to see (VI's post & on the FB page) that the FBI is now involved.

I think "our" VI is doing a fantastic job (especially with the electronics etc), but have a little word of caution: given the the nature of some of the suspicions/speculation about what might have happened to Jenna, AND given that the FBI is now involved, perhaps erring on the side of caution in releasing info/answering questions might be in order, IMHO.

I am both glad & scared to see (VI's post & on the FB page) that the FBI is now involved.

I think "our" VI is doing a fantastic job (especially with the electronics etc), but have a little word of caution: given the the nature of some of the suspicions/speculation about what might have happened to Jenna, AND given that the FBI is now involved, perhaps erring on the side of caution in releasing info/answering questions might be in order, IMHO.
I have missed that. Was that post on here? Could you give a link to show the FBI involvement? Big help if true as it has taken so long to get into her apartment. Who is VI ? TIA.
Eta. It is a good help if you can "reply with quote" as it helps posters know to which post you are referring. Sorry, how dumb am I? VI = verified insider I just realised. :frown:

I have missed that. Was that post on here? Could you give a link to show the FBI involvement? Big help if true as it has taken so long to get into her apartment. Who is VI ? TIA.
Eta. It is a good help if you can "reply with quote" as it helps posters know to which post you are referring. Sorry, how dumb am I? VI = verified insider I just realised. :frown:

VI is our Verified Insider subie_climber, Jenna's brother.

ETA: I have not seen msm about the FBI being involved, but subie mentioned it here previously.

VI is our Verified Insider subie_climber, Jenna's brother.

ETA: I have not seen msm about the FBI being involved, but subie mentioned it here previously.
Yes I'm sorry I had a brain malfunction.
That is great news. Lets hope the family start getting some answers finally.

WALB Channel 10, Albany, Georgia, picked up and published the story yesterday quoting CBS46 info.
http://www.walb.com/story/36260152/woman-disappears-while-house-sitting-for-parents

WTVM, Channel 9, Columbus Georgia picked up and published the story yesterday quoting CBS46 info.
http://www.wtvm.com/story/36260152/woman-disappears-while-house-sitting-for-parents

North Druid Hills Patch has picked up the story and published yesterday quoting Atlanta Journal Constitution and Facebook info
https://patch.com/georgia/northdruidhills/woman-missing-after-house-sitting-atlanta

:praying: that this gets in the media soon with her photo. Lots of media! Also, with information on where her apartment is, and naming it so folks in that complex start talking iykwim! They may not even know she is missing!

As with another case here in Atlanta/Stone Mountain, they received tips to find her car on a surveillance camera at a Rockbridge/Memorial Drive Shell Station. That tip came in through the media plastering her photograph on television, and someone calling in the tip soon after and LE getting the surveillance, and indeed it was her and her car.

So much time is passing without television coverage :praying:

Also, can you can get help from crimestoppers? They have a local atlanta chapter. It's perhaps good to have when on media as they allow anonymous tips. 404-577-4877 is their local number to perhaps get the word out also and perhaps add a reward for information.

:bump: 8/28 post #157

Subie,

If you are looking to get into the media again, they usually need a new slant/new information for the same station/news outlet to run another story. Perhaps consider contacting Crimestoppers to begin to offer a reward, and that is the "new slant/information" for them to run the story / her photo again?

Crimestoppers supplies the funding for the reward, the family doesn't FYI. Also, "some individuals" are more prone to perhaps submit a tip anonymously, which is one of the features vs. calling a police tip line iykwim :moo:

Just for your consideration :grouphug:

Hope you are hanging in there, and knowing that you are putting much of your real life on hold during this family crisis.

ETA: Or, the "new" information could be that the FBI is now involved

FBI references:
From Subie (Verified Insider)
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Atlanta-20-August-17&p=13599366#post13599366 (post #414)

On the Help Find Jenna Van Gelderen page:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=113846059289672&id=112894369384841

Wow, noting a surge of guests on this thread at this moment. :wagon:

Please take the time to join up at Websleuths so you also can comment and take advantage of all the features.

There are currently 78 users browsing this thread. (5 members and 73 guests)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966