GA GA - Jenna Van Gelderen, 25, Atlanta, 18 Aug 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agh. I hate that there is still no update on J. I truly hope she is safe, wherever she is.

I'm starting to lean towards a trafficking theory here. IF J dabbled in any kind of prostitution (no judgement/rumors were there), was involved with these 'shady men', had a second phone, was sending some random man money via western union, etc. it seems like that's a viable direction....if you think about it.....

I'm wondering if LE is working on a trafficking case in ATL and that is why very little info is being released to the public. Still doesn't explain tapestry or suitcase in car though.

It just seems like basic questions should be answered. Finger prints in house, in car. Phone records (come on, a person is missing, it can't be that hard for t-mobile to release records - its 2017), 2 PI's, etc etc. I'm hoping LE knows more than they are letting on and just can't let family or public know yet.

There is a picture of it 100 pages back or so

The one that was posted here was a blur. IIRC, and subie even stated such.

Can someone post a clear photo that is acceptable here and/or repost the blurred photo or family description as the OP states as I've never seen one that anything within the linen could be made out of that was posted by the family. And IIRC the family has never described as such as the OP what was on it?

Thanks.

ETA: Perhaps the OP is thinking of the two NON-matching side pieces that were posted?

ETA #2: AWWWW! Perhaps you are referring to post #130 on 8/27 on thread #1 by Normancita! I'll not link but just add to reference for those that want to look back as indeed, Normancita labelled that post WITH PHOTO as "The missing tapestry" but it is not :moo:

Post #154 on 8/28 at 10:09 by Subie on thread #1 describes it as having a lot of birds on it.

IIRC, Subie DISPUTED that, said it was "similar" but the post still stands so you picked it up from there.

OK! I guess that the post is what you are referring to which hasn't been removed and is causing confusion? So now I understand why you are saying what you are as that remains on the threads for folks to consider as fact, when :moo: I do not.

Perhaps Subie can clear up again.. as often on threads, stuff is brought forward that is later deemed incorrect

Perhaps Subie or Normancita can clear up the confusion as to Nomancita's post? Perhaps it does have what you describe?

Yes this is what I understood too.
The one that was framed was a buffet cover . The smaller two were end table covers essentially, but never had those framed

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Also regarding TMobile, when I called the customer service lady told me they purge last location info every 24 hours. I'm not sure I believe that, however even if police do issue a warrant and even if this customer service lady is wrong, the info isn't very accurate as I gather. Most of the info the carriers have is related to which tower you are connected to. Gps / location services on apps I believe are more accurate than the carrier tower info sadly

Also regarding TMobile, when I called the customer service lady told me they purge last location info every 24 hours. I'm not sure I believe that, however even if police do issue a warrant and even if this customer service lady is wrong, the info isn't very accurate as I gather. Most of the info the carriers have is related to which tower you are connected to. Gps / location services on apps I believe are more accurate than the carrier tower info sadly

I believe you are correct in regards to towers/pings at the time of a call/text. It can't track one down to exact location, but it can definitely rule in/out certain parts of the city, etc.
I can't help but think it's worth a shot to retrieve the information, nonetheless!!

I'm hoping for positive news here everyday.

Subie,

A new line of thought - but Jenna went to The Howard School did she not? Which is only about 2 miles from Street Execs where her car was found. So...is there anywhere in the area she may have frequented in high school? Or somewhere she may have considered safe? Maybe a friend in the area or something?

Subie. To clear up any confusion. Do you have a pic of the tapestry, blurry or not?

I get that. But what about text records? Call logs? Any information obtained from this second phone seems vital, as trivial as it may look like

It just seems like basic questions should be answered. Finger prints in house, in car. Phone records (come on, a person is missing, it can't be that hard for t-mobile to release records - its 2017), 2 PI's, etc etc. I'm hoping LE knows more than they are letting on and just can't let family or public know yet.

I agree!!!!

Could it also be possible that Jenna was never in that area but whoever saw her last took her car and attended an event at Street Execs or in the nearby area? It just seems very strange to me that a car would happen to run out of gas right there. Or that it would be placed on a heavily trafficked street to be abandoned. It would surely be found at some point, so if I were dumping a car, I would put it somewhere fairly out of sight. So in my mind, the most logical thing is they drove it there, attended said event, and left another way. Maybe by uber or lyft or a friend.

Its still worth a shot i think. Although it may not be fully accurate, if the phone pinged near, say SC for example, that could back up a particular line of enquiry. That would be too far away and too much of a coincidence to just be an inaccurate ping. I dont believe she went to SC btw, im just using it as an example.

EDIT: i would think that LE have already looked into this anyway. Im assuming this is one of the first things they do regardless of whether the family request it or not. They may have info and just keeping it to themselves.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Could it also be possible that Jenna was never in that area but whoever saw her last took her car and attended an event at Street Execs or in the nearby area? It just seems very strange to me that a car would happen to run out of gas right there. Or that it would be placed on a heavily trafficked street to be abandoned. It would surely be found at some point, so if I were dumping a car, I would put it somewhere fairly out of sight. So in my mind, the most logical thing is they drove it there, attended said event, and left another way. Maybe by uber or lyft or a friend.
Apparently, there was a few miles left of fuel and it hadn't run out completely. Subie stated that his dad was able to drive it. I cant find the post to link it sorry. I will have a look now.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=13640835

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

I considered human trafficking at first, but 25 is a little old. Well about 10 years too old, so I doubt it.
moo

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I've never seen a photo of the tapestry/linen? Where did you see such as the family here said they do not have a photo to share of it, and I never heard /read the family state that as it was a blur in photo they offered. How do you know this?

They only shared two other pieces from the "same period" ( I can't find quote, just an IIRC) , but the three, iirc were NOT a set of three. Therefore, how did you determine that it is not birds, but the Egyptian god anibus or Seth? Have you seen in person?
A blurry pic of it was shown on here as well as one of the other two.
I also remember someone saying there was a pic of a god on it and that could have been a reason to take it to a DJ Ra concert at Opera so this has been discussed before. Hopefully Subie will confirm and post clearer pictures he has on here.

The one that was framed was a buffet cover . The smaller two were end table covers essentially, but never had those framed

Do they have Anubus/Seth on them as Horseguy said on all the three and do all 3 match?

Last location is not the same as pings. Have you asked LE if they have obtained the ping info for both phones and of those who were with her last?

I think you need to speak to someone other than customer service lady!

I considered human trafficking at first, but 25 is a little old. Well about 10 years too old, so I doubt it.
moo

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

It's not old when you consider Jenna had autism. The family says she was very naive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member