GA GA - Jenna Van Gelderen, 25, Atlanta, 18 Aug 2017 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was anything else missing from the home?

She took a suitcase so id imagine she had things in it! Or whomever was there with her took the suitcase and the Tapestry.

Did she owe someone money?

Just a few questions?

Both. The police have requested a subpoena for both carriers but this can take weeks to be approved :/

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Wow I thought if mom and dad paid for the main phone dad can get the records immediately online even.
its his account....
I understand the second account.........

Wow I thought if mom and dad paid for the main phone dad can get the records immediately online even.
its his account....
I understand the second account.........
I thought the same but unfortunately that's were privacy laws come in. This is just in regards to location info, pings etc

My theory is at this moment ................
She was home alone someone came to the house. A not so welcome guest. I think she was taken from the home along with other things that could have possibly been of value.

My theory is at this moment ................
She was home alone someone came to the house. A not so welcome guest. I think she was taken from the home along with other things that could have possibly been of value.
The only thing that has been taken so far is the tapestry that we have noticed .

We seem Focused on someone she knows but could it be someone that knew The Family was away....did not expect Jenna to be home?

Why the suitcase?
That is worrisome!
That we don't know . That is what she brought over to the house to stay the week. We thought maybe she had been going back and forth from her apartment or that someone may have staged her leaving ?

That we don't know . That is what she brought over to the house to stay the week. We thought maybe she had been going back and forth from her apartment or that someone may have staged her leaving ?

Maybe she was living out of her car?

I can't , the rest is up to the police / warrant needed

Subie, I don't think you need a warrant to get your own family's data and pings. I may be wrong but this should have been the first thing LE and PI should do. They would only need family's permission.
Perhaps a verified LE or Attorney here on WS could confirm for us.

I thought so too.

If they can give u the texts and the calls information whats the big deal about the location and pings?

Was the suitcase in the car the one she brought with her or the one belonging to your parents that they found missing after their return from their trip?

Was the suitcase in the car the one she brought with her or the one belonging to your parents that they found missing after their return from their trip?
It was her suitcase. The one she brought over.

There are 2 suitcase?

I thought it was just one HERS!

It was her suitcase. The one she brought over.

Ok so your parents suitcase is still missing along with the tapestry and Jenna. How big is the missing suitcase? Similar size to Jenna's or much bigger?

It was only her suitcase! The suitcase that was reported missing was hers, my parents had just mentioned that mainly because they saw her bring it in the house when she first came over before they left for vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member