GA GA - Jenna Van Gelderen, 25, Atlanta, 18 Aug 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FCA=Felon Casey Anthony (and some folks say the "F" means something else.. but cannot say here what iykwim); Caylee = daughter Caylee Anthony. A case in Florida where mom went AWOL dancing for 30+ days after her Caylee went missing.

After her child was missing, her car was parked with a purse on the front seat at a "check cashing place" and some thought that she left it there with the purse so it would purposefully get stolen at that locale so as to confuse the investigation and point to ADDI (Another dude did it)

A light is going on....I think I know that case. Sorry O/T

Good point! Were her credit cards and her ID in the trunk also! (Debit card toooooo Subie??)

Thanks for the prompt. Yes, I have indeed done that in certain areas. Put my stuff in the trunk.

I hope Subie and family knows the answer to that.
I often leave stuff under the seat or in glove box if I am just popping out of the car for a bit. Mind you where I live is in the middle of nowhere but in town I leave cash for parking in the drink holders all the time and definitely leave things in the car if someone else is in it.

Good point! Were her credit cards and her ID in the trunk also! (Debit card toooooo Subie??)

Thanks for the prompt. Yes, I have indeed done that in certain areas. Put my stuff in the trunk.

And you wouldn't have your things in your hands, so always a purse used, in some areas I even put my purse in a plastic bag...grinzzz. Question: was her purse in the car and her debit cards and where? Could have missed that, but I don't think so.

I often leave stuff under the seat or in glove box if I am just popping out of the car for a bit. Mind you where I live is in the middle of nowhere but in town I leave cash for parking in the drink holders all the time and definitely leave things in the car if someone else is in it.

Yes. You are right, my sunglasses are in my glove box, a pen, user manual of the car would be in my glove box..but never my ID or money. Yes 1 euro or so could stay in the middle console...and if my friends or partner are in the car, I would leave everything with them. Rule nr ? if you trust your friends you can leave everything with them...they will watch over it (even over your life)

And you wouldn't have your things in your hands, so always a purse used, in some areas I even put my purse in a plastic bag...grinzzz. Question: was her purse in the car and her debit cards and where? Could have missed that, but I don't think so.
Not always a purse or bag used. Cards id and money in jeans or jacket pocket or car door pocket or on dash or centre console.

I'm trying to specifically recall when I do such (put purse in car, but not take ID or credit cards - differentiation of leaving in car vs. putting in trunk is waaaaay different btw). But I'm *really old* and she is young.. sooooo..

:thinking: of when I would leave ID/purse/cards in car and lock and take keys with me

#1 - I'm getting out to talk to someone for just a moment that I know/meeting

I took 5 minutes.. and now, this is my only time I would do such. Getting gas, going to get help 'cause I'm outta gas, going into a club to meet someone... etc.. I would have my ID.

Can someone refresh as to her phone was never mentioned as being found.. so she/ and phone /and car keys and house keys to parents/ and linen are missing at this time, correct?

<modsnip>

Not always a purse or bag used. Cards id and money in jeans or jacket pocket or car door pocket or on dash or centre console.

I guess I have to many thing to carry....clean cut: you are right. But two phones and debit cards in your pockets...could be...debit cards/money in your boots? (some of my friends do this when they go out) Not sure if it was weather for boots in Atlanta.

But not the case here as she is missing and the Cards and ID were in the car, not in jeans or jacket pocket.

But y'all have given a new idea, that she got out of the car and someone else was still in the car to watch her purse and items perhaps. But still, why were those items left after she has gone missing as I would think those items would be gone also. I'm so confused with this.

ETA: That is the most worrisome piece of information as of yesterday since the case started - that her ID and cards and clothes were found in her car ( and NO mention of the linen/tapestry) - yet she was not located.

I'm trying to specifically recall when I do such (put purse in car, but not take ID or credit cards - differentiation of leaving in car vs. putting in trunk is waaaaay different btw). But I'm *really old* and she is young.. sooooo..

:thinking: of when I would leave ID/purse/cards in car and lock and take keys with me

#1 - I'm getting out to talk to someone for just a moment that I know/meeting

I took 5 minutes.. and now, this is my only time I would do such. Getting gas, going to get help 'cause I'm outta gas, going into a club to meet someone... etc.. I would have my ID.

Can someone refresh as to her phone was never mentioned as being found.. so she/ and phone /and car keys and house keys to parents/ and linen are missing at this time, correct?

<modsnip>

I would only leave money/cards/purse/ID in my car at a gas station and/or talk to somebody briefly on a street corner when I had an eye on my car (depending on the neighborhood), being in my car with the window opened, if a (male and/or strong and or/assertive) friend was in my car.... probably rambling....

She only had a debit card. No credit cards at this current time nor have any been opened that we can find.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

She only had a debit card. No credit cards at this current time nor have any been opened that we can find.

Hi Subie....please don't feel harassed. So her debitcards (what kind of cards?) were in her car. Do you now where in the car did they found them?

A credit report will give much information, but a lexus nexis report was so much more comprehensive on every other aspect of my life (and some credit info too) when I did such on myself. It's not commonly done by folks, but it's unbelievable what the report has on an individual. IT IS FREE. It had EVERYTHING when I inputted my personal information on myself.. my emails that are nowhere on the net, my schooling, my rentals, my employements, my insurance, my *alternate* names/emails online.. .and soooo much more. I was shocked as that had so much on me. It was 38 pages! Just an FYI for your PI Subie.

https://personalreports.lexisnexis.com/

Google it to understand.. it is a trove of information. Both types ordered...

Full File Disclosure Reports

Access your personal information that LexisNexis® Risk Solutions maintains in our files.
FACT Act Disclosure Reports

The following reports are available:
Insurance Report -- Contains information provided via our C.L.U.E. report for auto and property records.

I request a report on myself every two years.

A credit report will give much information, but a lexus nexis report was so much more comprehensive when I did such on myself. It's not commonly done by folks, but it's unbelievable what the report has on an individual. IT IS FREE. It had EVERYTHING when I inputted my personal information on myself.. my emails that are nowhere on the net, my schooling, my rentals, my insurance.and soooo much more. I was shocked as that had so much on me. Just an FYI for your PI Subie.
I believe police have done that already as well unfortunately

Subie, was a purse found in her car? Was your parents house key and car key also located in the car?

Subie, was a purse found in her car? Was your parents house key and car key also located in the car?
Purse / day bag yes found in car. We asked about the keys yesterday and the Chief said he needed to check again.

Purse / day bag yes found in car. We asked about the keys yesterday and the Chief said he needed to check again.

The car was found nearly 4 weeks ago. Surely they should know the answer to this! You must be so frustrated waiting for answers from LE all the time.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Subie,

You and your family have access to your sister's debit card records--from what you can see, was it typical for her to make several small purchases per day at gas stations? If so, would it be typically the same gas stations and/or others around Cheshire?

I'm curious about whether any patterns seem evident.

Sorry Subie are you talking about the house (your parent's house) or the car keys? And do you know where her purse was found (what part of he car?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay