GA GA - Jenna Van Gelderen, 25, Atlanta, 18 Aug 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No blame on Jenna from me! If anything, I think she was used/forced/blackmailed into any nefarious activities.
Moo
God forbid - if she is no longer alive, bow hunting season is open in Georgia. Gun season opens in about month.
Sadly hunters and their dogs, come upon bodies in the woods every year.
I pray this is not the case and that she did leave on her own!
However as parent, ify child was deceased, I would want her back to have a service. There is never closure - but laying my child to rest would allow me to visit her and know she isn't suffering somewhere.
MOO
Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Agree. References to 'shady' and 'prostitution' are without any substance and I believe she was coerced, if not forced or blackmailed, as with the "disorderly conduct" at her employer's. JMO.

Thinking about that tapestry/appliqué, I wonder if anyone who was at the house Thursday night could've told someone else that they saw it there.

The part that bothers me is that someone wiped it down, per Subie. Like when they were taking the tapestry they knew it was wrong and that police would be looking for prints at some point. Why would Jenna care about her prints if she took it? Those could be easily explained away. And if she was with the person and willingly participating in taking it, she might not let her parents take it far enough so they'd be dusting for prints over it - if it's a true friend.

IMO, one scenario could mean that the person wiping off their prints knew a crime more serious would or did take place.

Also, Subie said that when he moved the frame with LE, a big shard of glass fell out. So there had been a larger crack made during removal. It just didn't fall out until moved. See this clip from TV interview.
1e03b12b2a3958e56ac36a5558e523f6.jpg

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/dek...oman-disappeared-while-housesitting/599493475

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel like the tapestry may be unrelated - perhaps knocked and stained when having people over, and gathered to try and fix (dry clean?) before parents returned. Some of those even share space with gas stations. Just a thought!

Love thinking out of the box...Horseguy

Ok, Bently you where the one to convince me. I did a new reconstruction of the case file pfff it's not about me, but had to invest a lot of time (gladly, for the good course only love..) It will soon coming up ( Greater Than, our mod will be helping me) Jenna sweetie.....you must be found (crying in my heart)

This is what I can add about the frame/tapestry/frame

Yes it's odd just a little peace of glass, not obvious immediately. But itsthe total tapestry thing....the only things I can think of is that the framefell from the wall for some reason, but then the frame would be damages on atleast one corner. (Experienced, this happened to me once when I tried totake a frame from the wall and found out that it was to heavy for me alone,glass was alright btw, as an previous art gallery holder I have many art stuff in my house) and normally the glass would probably be chattered more. Orsomebody pitched something very sharp to it (not likely) and just broke of alittle piece. Using a tool as a glasscutter or the like and if it could be found in your parents house is a good idea to swop.... But I guess if you use a glasscutterit would be a very clean cut, you can see that. Or the breaking like that waspure luck and it broke when person(s) I think it had to be more than one(according to Subie it was not done by one person) put he frame on a table orsomething and mishandled it. Sigh or and or..

Then there would have been signs of a breakin. Doors were all locked. Unless the person knew Jenna and entered legally then locked up afterwards. Good questions.

That reminds me -
@Subie - Were J's keys to your parents house found in the car?

Unless they were doors that you can lock and pull shut. Mine is.

This is what I can add about the frame/tapestry/frame

Yes it's odd just a little peace of glass, not obvious immediately. But itsthe total tapestry thing....the only things I can think of is that the framefell from the wall for some reason, but then the frame would be damages on atleast one corner. (Experienced, this happened to me once when I tried totake a frame from the wall and found out that it was to heavy for me alone,glass was alright btw, as an previous art gallery holder I have many art stuff in my house) and normally the glass would probably be chattered more. Orsomebody pitched something very sharp to it (not likely) and just broke of alittle piece. Using a tool as a glasscutter or the like and if it could be found in your parents house is a good idea to swop.... But I guess if you use a glasscutterit would be a very clean cut, you can see that. Or the breaking like that waspure luck and it broke when person(s) I think it had to be more than one(according to Subie it was not done by one person) put he frame on a table orsomething and mishandled it. Sigh or and or..

I have a crack in the glass of my S3 phone screen almost exactly the same shape and angle as the one in the pic shown of the empty frame and remaining glass and I think it is a mishandling crack. The size and shape appears to have made it easy to remove the item IMO. Someone could have previously leant or fell against it or it could even have been cracked and unnoticeable, like the crack in my phone screen. Maybe even something thrown at someone else and hitting the picture by accident even? A burglar would just have smashed the whole frame to remove it IMO.

Unless they were doors that you can lock and pull shut. Mine is.

Subie answered this for us in thread one. The doors were pulled shut and locked from the outside meaning whoever did that took the keys and J's car.

Thinking about that tapestry/appliqué, I wonder if anyone who was at the house Thursday night could've told someone else that they saw it there.

The part that bothers me is that someone wiped it down, per Subie. Like when they were taking the tapestry they knew it was wrong and that police would be looking for prints at some point. Why would Jenna care about her prints if she took it? Those could be easily explained away. And if she was with the person and willingly participating in taking it, she might not let her parents take it far enough so they'd be dusting for prints over it - if it's a true friend.

IMO, one scenario could mean that the person wiping off their prints knew a crime more serious would or did take place.

Also, Subie said that when he moved the frame with LE, a big shard of glass fell out. So there had been a larger crack made during removal. It just didn't fall out until moved. See this clip from TV interview.
1e03b12b2a3958e56ac36a5558e523f6.jpg

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/dek...oman-disappeared-while-housesitting/599493475

The frame is smaller than I thought and the glass corner that's broken out shown in the pic is bigger.

To me, it is a strange item to take. Any thief with any experience would know that would be too difficult to sell without drawing attention to yourself. And WHERE would you sell it?

However, if you were trying to take it by yourself, and thought it was too cumbersome to take down, you may try pushing in on the glass till lot broke then removing the tapestry.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

The frame is smaller than I thought and the glass corner that's broken out shown in the pic is bigger.

To me, it is a strange item to take. Any thief with any experience would know that would be too difficult to sell without drawing attention to yourself. And WHERE would you sell it?

However, if you were trying to take it by yourself, and thought it was too cumbersome to take down, you may try pushing in on the glass till lot broke then removing the tapestry.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Yes, strange. Unless someone just happened to think it was cool while they were there. Maybe it wasn't for money since they didn't appear to take anything else of value from the home.

I initially envisioned it totally differently, too, and imagined someone taking it down off the wall to get it out. However, the fact that the front of it was broken maybe they could've just busted the corner and pulled it out and that's what made the larger crack.
It never made sense to me that a thief - in any capacity - would bother putting an empty frame back on the wall. Not that they wouldn't, of course, just would seem like meaningless effort.

I don't envision it being an accidental breakage due to its location. And the fact that someone wiped it down - there are no fingerprints - doesn't seem coincidental.

Since there was no sign of a break in, it doesn't seem like someone she doesn't know. I would think there'd be less concern for things if it was a random burglar. Moo.

I work for a glazing contractor and half of our glass mechanics show up for work without their glass cutters. The average every day person doesn't have such tools on them regularly IMO. The frame probably fell and the glass cracked neatly. Idk why they took the tapestry out, but in my experience it would be far fetched to assume they cut the glass in the frame to pull the tapestry out.

Ok- I hate to mention it- but how high is that case? Would jenna's head touch it or be within the glass- standing up? Also, that is a typical break from a drop- just like the above poster's phone.

If someone was shoved up against it, it could have fallen. Either way, I have a feeling the tapestry was stained or contaminated with DNA - imo

Ok- I hate to mention it- but how high is that case? Would jenna's head touch it or be within the glass- standing up? Also, that is a typical break from a drop- just like the above poster's phone.

If someone was shoved up against it, it could have fallen. Either way, I have a feeling the tapestry was stained or contaminated with DNA - imo

That makes a lot of sense and fits my theory of an accidental death in the house. Explains the absence of the non valuable tapestry and wiping of the glass and frame. My only question is, are the chair and table against the wall making it hard to be shoved against it. <modsnip>

This is what I've been thinking, too.

I work for a glazing contractor and half of our glass mechanics show up for work without their glass cutters. The average every day person doesn't have such tools on them regularly IMO. The frame probably fell and the glass cracked neatly. Idk why they took the tapestry out, but in my experience it would be far fetched to assume they cut the glass in the frame to pull the tapestry out.

Bears, is a glass cutter the only way they could break the glass? Agreed that it's doubtful this person had this tool handy. Couldn't they just tap the corner with something, maybe even that menorah from the shelf, and pull it out? While pulling it out, they could create the larger crack that didn't fall out until LE moved it. Or no?

Also wondering where the small corner shard (unless that piece was totally shattered, too) is and if that might have a print or something. They would've had to pull it out from behind the frame, right?

That makes a lot of sense and fits my theory of an accidental death in the house. Explains the absence of the non valuable tapestry and wiping of the glass and frame. My only question is, are the chair and table against the wall making it hard to be shoved against it. <modsnip>
I had the same reaction to the picture of the room with the empty frame. I was expecting it to be above a couch in an open living area. Seeing the actual location makes it even more perplexing.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

The picture with the shadow makes it hard to ascertain, and of course, they could have been moved

What about those things you can keep in your car/on a keychain to break glass of you're trapped in your car? Would that just shatter the glass?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I think this tapestry has nothing to do with the case. No idea when it disappeared or why, but I just don't think it's relevant.

We have last known locations of the phone pinging. How many searches have been done from that area? We know there's a PI involved, and the police are investigating. Obviously it appears there are some people that police must clear to move onto the next step. I wonder if anyone has been cleared yet?

Sadly, I don't think this case will have a happy ending. Though she kept things secret from her family and loved ones (who doesn't?!?!) She wasn't totally independent. While she could have taken time off to clear her mind, regroup, etc, and she could have met someone and went to stay with them awhile, we don't have anything solid saying she was looking to do that, had the means to that, had spoken of it, had plans, etc.

IMO, foul play is suspected. <modsnip>

Thinking of Jenna and her family this evening. Hope there's resolution soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV