GA GA - Jenna Van Gelderen, 25, Atlanta, 18 Aug 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her friend said she had been wearing that green shirt during the day but went out in a Black tank top and yoga pants, however she had in the past worn that t shirt over the tank top. We recovered a few black tank tops and yoga pants, but do not know how many she had. We didn't recover the green t-shirt. Our thought it that she either changed back into that green shirt or threw.it over her tank top.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
The ones she wore would have been dirty. Were all the tank tops and yoga pants dirty? What shoes did she have on that evening? Were they the shoes she had left at the house?

The ones she wore would have been dirty. Were all the tank tops and yoga pants dirty? What shoes did she have on that evening? Were they the shoes she had left at the house?
To be honest I can't tell. We have not gotten any info on what shoes she had been wearing that night. All of her clothes were lumped together

To be honest I can't tell. We have not gotten any info on what shoes she had been wearing that night. All of her clothes were lumped together

Sorry but i don't know what you mean "lumped together" ? In a laundry basket or in a heap on the floor? There were also some clothes in the retrieved suitcase too. You said she had left her shoes and chargers at the house. I am asking what shoes? The ones she had worn Friday perhaps. All I am thinking is that this could be the key to finding her. Do LE or your parents still have those shoes and the tank tops and yoga pants ?

subie, sorry to keep asking so many questions I know it must be tiresome to keep addressing the same issues over and over. I hope you know we just want to help as best we can. Please let us know how we can best help you and your family?

Regarding your last post- when this friend saw Jenna in the tank top and yoga pants- where did she understand Jenna to be headed? And in what vehicle, if any?

I've taken 2 days to read all threads slowly, making notes and constantly referring back to Hope's case story sticky. ONE THING KEEPS JUMPING INTO MY MIND constantly is, the 4 gas stations Jenna visited. These visits I'm assuming showed up on her debit records. If so why have LE not got CCTV from these premises. Even if all 4 didn't have it you would think at least one would. In other missing persons cases I've followed there is normally a still or video being shown asking if anyone was at these stations at such a time and seen anything get in touch. LE should be able to asset now if it was Jenna or someone else using that debit card at them gas stations.
PHONE PINGS just one example, the holly hobo case, they had the ping data within 30 minutes. If LE has the pings but can't share

I'm sure Subie just wants his sister home, as I would if it were my sister missing. Leave no stone unturned and my questions are directed to that aim and I make no apology for the questions, apologies for any repetition but there are missing pieces still to be found IMO.

Sorry continued,,,, I don't know the reason for this. If the public did know the pings people could then check their CCTV within that tower area. I really hope Jenna is found. I really don't thing LE took this case serious at first. Another thought, even if the ping data was shown, it is not certain if Jenna was travelling with the phone or if someone else had her phone.

subie, sorry to keep asking so many questions I know it must be tiresome to keep addressing the same issues over and over. I hope you know we just want to help as best we can. Please let us know how we can best help you and your family?

Regarding your last post- when this friend saw Jenna in the tank top and yoga pants- where did she understand Jenna to be headed? And in what vehicle, if any?
That's what we don't know and she claims she didn't know of her plans

Who reported seeing J in your mum's car with an unidentified male passenger? That's one person at least we know who saw J that night. And where/what time did they see them?

Subie have you got any ideas or guesses what YOU think happened to Jenna. With her being your sister you have more insight than us.

who last saw Jenna?
when?
where?

was she ever really at the house.

Privately obtained from a friend of hers. I cannot comment any more on it right now other than she spoke with this person around 1030 that night about upcoming plans that night before heading home .

The recorded convo mentioned plans (i know you cannot go into detail) so im guessing the plans are known but jyst able to be discussed

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

it is a "holiday" of sorts here in the US so perhaps the low number of posts today has to do with folks not being where they usually are during the day? maybe? Or maybe we are all thinking about our theories?

Where are you Jenna? We all hope you are safe and answers come soon.

Ah, TY for letting me know. I have been travelling today so my wifi has been intermittent and I thought something was wrong.

The recorded convo mentioned plans (i know you cannot go into detail) so im guessing the plans are known but jyst able to be discussed

But it could be that she just said to her friend "I'm going out tonight" so, she knew she had plans, but not specifically what they were.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

But it could be that she just said to her friend "I'm going out tonight" so, she knew she had plans, but not specifically what they were.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
True, but the phrase 'upcoming plans that night' comes across as more than that.

True, but the phrase 'upcoming plans that night' comes across as more than that.

Why would she keep her plans secret from her friends anyway? I don't see that happening. She also had a long conversation with her SC friend - the last known contact so the content of that convo will be known as well. I think plenty more is known but for whatever reason it is not being publicised. That's fine but it would be good to know the reasons, at least, e.g. if there are POI's or suspect at all. It could be helpful if some friends could even sign up here to give their views. JMO.

It's hard to remember that there is no proof of a crime yet. Except maybe theft of the tapestry. I mean, most of us know in our hearts that this in an involuntary disappearance, but so far, there is no proof.

Just my opinion, but I think LE is working on a few angles where more info publicized here and elsewhere would be detrimental to the investigation. It's too bad the investigation is going so slowly, and it's too bad we aren't allowed to know everything that LE and the family suspects. But I feel confident that Subie is doing a good job giving us just the right public information so that we can focus on the aspects that would help the official investigation, not hinder it or scare off suspects or witnesses. I have a feeling that the witnesses in this case are particularly vulnerable and/or skittish.

Since the glass on the frame was not shattered, some kind of tool must have been used. Subie, can you tell what tool may have been used and is that type of tool in the house/garage or would whoever removed the tapestry have to have brought it with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot!