GA GA - Jenna Van Gelderen, 25, Atlanta, 18 Aug 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wherever you are Jenna, I pray your safe.

attachment.php

Attachments

• candle-candlelight-vigil-1024x681.jpg
    candle-candlelight-vigil-1024x681.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 293
Hey everyone sorry, no major updates right now. All I know right now is that the new detectives are still going over the information on the case file. Trying hard to get the GBI involved , they are more than willing to help from who we have spoken to. Waiting on DeKalb Police to assist in getting this going still. Our patience is running thin.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Hey everyone sorry, no major updates right now. All I know right now is that the new detectives are still going over the information on the case file. Trying hard to get the GBI involved , they are more than willing to help from who we have spoken to. Waiting on DeKalb Police to assist in getting this going still. Our patience is running thin.

Thanks for the update Subie. I pray for your family daily. Hoping for a break and the safe return of Jenna asap. [emoji1317]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wishing the family all the best. I'm also local and willing to help in any way. I keep hoping that this has been quiet because LE and PIs had a hot lead. This case definitely needs more news coverage. I'll write to the editor of Decaturish.com to see if he can write something local to see if maybe it gets picked up by MSM.

Wishing and praying daily for the family and the detectives. I hope they find answers soon for the family. Subie, always in my thoughts from Michigan.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

Subie-This may have already been answered but has there been an explanation as to why LE doesn’t want to involve GBI? Is it an ‘ego’ thing? If an individual is missing, especially as long as Jenna has been, one would think they would involve as many resources as possible.

So many other cases on WS I have seen the FBI (national level) get involved almost immediately.

I just can’t understand why Dekalb PD isn’t willing to involve GBI-which is only on the state level....

Subie-This may have already been answered but has there been an explanation as to why LE doesn’t want to involve GBI? Is it an ‘ego’ thing? If an individual is missing, especially as long as Jenna has been, one would think they would involve as many resources as possible.

So many other cases on WS I have seen the FBI (national level) get involved almost immediately.

I just can’t understand why Dekalb PD isn’t willing to involve GBI-which is only on the state level....
The only thing we know is they said this case doesn't meet the criteria. We are trying to get info on why.

Still following Subie, still caring....still hoping/good thoughts for Jenna and you(r) family. <modsnip> Is there now a real POI? Any news where Jenna's phone pinged the last time?

Still following Subie, still caring....still hoping/good thoughts for Jenna and you(r) family. <modsnip> Is there now a real POI? Any news where Jenna's phone pinged the last time?
Nothing so far. Apparently still waiting on some info from the carriers.

Nothing so far. Apparently still waiting on some info from the carriers.

I'm sorry again.... I don't know what the carriers are....ashamed....In the Dutch language this means something very different....Do you mean spokesmen (LE?)

Are there any of the outstanding questions on the timeline that can be answered? I understand some cannot be answered but there may be some that can. I know you would have been instructed to keep info private on some things so as not to jeopardize the investigation. Im still thinking about Jenna and your family every day [emoji853]

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

I'm sorry again.... I don't know what the carriers are....ashamed....In the Dutch language this means something very different....Do you mean spokesmen (LE?)
Cell phone providers

Cell phone providers

Wouldn't have thought of that in anyway....thanks....Did LE made a request and when? When our dear Anne Faber went missing (a recent Dutch missing case which turned out very bad..police knew the last time her phone pinged, within 2 days) I don't understand why this is taking so long (law, efforts?) Makes me angry...(can't address you personal, but you know what I want to say)

Have you asked for this info directly or is it going through LE?

Directly through LE, can't do it our selves with our court order

***NOT RELATED TO JENNA

I'm posting this as an example of the trafficking that moves through Atlanta and the ages involved.

3 CHILDREN RECOVERED, DOZENS ARRESTED IN ATLANTA AS PART OF FBI SEX TRAFFICKING STING

The youngest victim*was just 3 months old.*

http://www.11alive.com/mobile/artic...art-of-fbi-sex-trafficking-sting/85-484280968

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Why would the pics of the 4 women prostitutes be published but none of the 50 plus male customers? That's a problem right there.

Yeah the 3 month old was actually a case out of Denver. The entire operation (operation cross country) has been run 11 times. The average age recovered is 15. The focus is on child trafficking. It ran in every state but every locale seems to be throwing in the 3 month old. Kansas reported it. Indiana. The 3 month old and a 6 year old I believe were to be sold for 600 dollars total. Incredibly sad situation.

Directly through LE, can't do it our selves with our court order

Well they would definitely have the info by now so why are they not telling you? (the family). They must be onto something? They might not want to jeopardise any investigations? Keep pushing for answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member