GA GA - Jenna Van Gelderen, 25, Atlanta, 18 Aug 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Subie

I notice Jenna wore a ring in most of her photos, was her jewellery and glasses found in the car, left at your parents, or missing?

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

IMO

Stanly,

I don't think much else has been said about the roommate. Perhaps there is a witness who said that the roommate wasn't at the apartment, when Jenna left the apartment to head towards the meeting with her ex? I will look through the WS posts again, focusing on information about the roommate.

What leads you to believe that someone has been tampering with evidence? Who do you think would tamper with evidence and frame something to look like the ex? If you were writing this story, what would your version / theory look like, that would make all the pieces fit?

Just because something is obvious, doesn't mean it isn't the answer. Sometimes the simplest answer is the answer.

IMO

I wish LE could get a warrant to search that apartment that her name was on!! If that person had nothing to hide said person would of let them in the first time LE went there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

Sounds like it's too late now everything's gone.

What about town home guy and violent ex?
The violent ex was a while back and no (known) contact was made around the time she went missing

Townhouse guy [emoji848] im not sure. This is the guy that lived right behind hers? Or was this IG guy. Im confused [emoji21]

IMO

Pamela,

You are making perfect sense to me. It doesn't add up, does it? He is the only reporting what was said. Perhaps there wasn't a break up that night at all? Perhaps she picked him up and took him back to her parent's home - because she had the house to herself?

IMO
The SC friend who spoke to her could verify the breakup if true - she spoke on phone to J around 11.45 -midnight she was J's last contact.

IMO

Stanly,

I don't think much else has been said about the roommate. Perhaps there is a witness who said that the roommate wasn't at the apartment, when Jenna left the apartment to head towards the meeting with her ex? I will look through the WS posts again, focusing on information about the roommate.

What leads you to believe that someone has been tampering with evidence? Who do you think would tamper with evidence and frame something to look like the ex? If you were writing this story, what would your version / theory look like, that would make all the pieces fit?

Just because something is obvious, doesn't mean it isn't the answer. Sometimes the simplest answer is the answer.

IMO

You are right! It may well be the simplest answer but based on my interpretation of events and evidence i would say it COULD be part of the staging of a crime.

I cannot disclose a full theory without breaching TOS but like i said upthread, i think an altercation happened at her parents home and she was taken somewhere and her belongings thrown in the car and dumped. I have posted before about a possibility of her being pregnant? I dont think trafficking had anything to do with it. I have the same theory about where she is now but 2 POI's and each with a different motive. Everything i have read fits in with both POI's and motive but its just the gas stops.
I initially suspected it was part of a 'trail' to act as a bit of a decoy but im not sure.

Half of me thinks why bother thinking about it if there are obviously loads of facts being witheld from the public.....but then i feel i am letting Jenna down by not having any input :-/

The violent ex was a while back and no (known) contact was made around the time she went missing

Townhouse guy [emoji848] im not sure. This is the guy that lived right behind hers? Or was this IG guy. Im confused [emoji21]

I know its doing my head in. Subie came up with these 5 guys. Bf, old ex, roommate, town home guy and ig guy. ( I nearly said 5 guys named Mo).

How many of these 5 planned to meet her or saw her at all that night? Can we ascertain that?
What if it was one of her female friends*who went back to the house?

What if it was none of these?

NB. IG guy lived in College Park so wasn't town home guy. (You're like I was last night. In a mucking fuddle.)

I know its doing my head in. Subie came up with these 5 guys. Bf, old ex, roommate, town home guy and ig guy. ( I nearly said 5 guys named Mo).

How many of these 5 planned to meet her or saw her at all that night? Can we ascertain that?

Exactly! Too many POI's cloud judgement. Sticking to absolute known facts and the way in which she disappeared my theory still stands. Im trying to look through all the conflicting, overlapping times and events.

Thread 1, #412

subie_climber
user-offline.png
Verified Family - Jenna Van Gelderen

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by GrilledCheezy
Hm... They were supposed to go out, but she didn't show. He didn't call or text her to find out what was up? Or didn't notify police when he (very likely) saw the news stories or heard about her disappearance on social media? That behavior sounds pretty off to me.

Apparently the FBI has spoken to him already and said his story checked out​

@Subie, can you confirm what Penelope has bumped ? How was IG guy ruled out and are FBI still on the case? If so why do you want/need the GBI at all?

NB. IG guy lived in College Park so wasn't town home guy. (You're like I was last night. In a mucking fuddle.)
IG guy appears to live in the townhouse but arranged to meet in college park? Judging by this...
•Person 3. T2 # 324 VI Is another guy friend she was supposed tomeet with Friday night in College Park but was told not come down with my Momscar, would meet her around Lindbergh area, but she never showed. This is theguy that I found with the Instagram profile that lead me to believe some kindof pimping or trafficking might be going on. He called twice at 11 and 11. 50that night (pocket dials). From interviews with him, according VI.
•I was able to access the voice mailearlier on it and found a pocket dial at 11.50 pm Friday. I have given thenumber to our p.i. I have been able to locate that number tied to an Instagramaccount with references to pimping and clubs on Cambelton Rd. Per VI - Thread#1, post #133. The number for the pocket dial was tied to an Instagram accountas well that leads me to believe something more is up. Also metro pcs number aswell. Any follow through? Don't know anymore on that. Who ever it was thatcalled at 11:30 left a 2 min long voice mail and their phone was in theirpocket. The Insta account that I found tied to that number and several ads thatset off an alarm that said person may be a pimp. However have heard nothingmore from police on this. Per VI - Thread #1, post #1102. Metro PCS line,pocket dial so it was just random sounds. Per VI - Thread #1, post #1107 The •Instagrammentioned above is not Jenna's Instagram. Per VI - Thread #1, post #189
•The family sent the P.I. to thataddress <townhome> and he talked to the guy there.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...anta-18-August-2017-3&p=13659385#post13659385

I keep forgetting that re:insurance. I think she used her mums car that eve, went back to her parents house to settle for the night with or without someone and then came to harm at the house etc..as i posted before.

Though, i still find it odd that she was using her car up until that point if there was no insurance so im not sure why that night would be any different and she would feel the need to use her mums.

I keep going to write questions.....but then remembering i probably wont get any answers. I will ask anyway.. have Jenna's personal items from the car been returned yet and have they been tested? Also, i want to know why no known searches have taken place? There are resources, volunteers willing to help.

I just assumed it was due to access. When her parents are in town, her mom would be using her own car, so J would have to use her car, whether insured or not. However, if parents are out of town and another, properly insured, vehicle is available, why not drive it instead?

ETA: Also, if she was going out to bars/clubs and/or driving through areas that are less safe or where lots of bars and clubs are, she may have not wanted to drive an uninsured car due to the likely presence of more police in the area.

IMO

I believe there are still 2 people on the original list who haven't been cleared (1. Ex and 2. Roommate) If anyone reads where the Roommate has been cleared, would you please let me know.

Person 1: Ex who Jenna met with that night while in her mother&#8217;s car; Family believes the meeting was at a Handi Mart near his residence at 1145pm; Ex stated he met with her at 10pm at his residence and that he broke up with her that night; his story keeps changing. He disparaged Jenna's reputation to the police. He used to work security at her old job.

Person 2: Roommate
Aug 28 (Thread 1)
Need the local police to go over there, but it&#8217;s been a week now and they still have not nor spoken to the roommate. Really starting to wonder about him as well and if he may be tied to something in this. We tried (to go into the apartment) and he said, &#8220;No&#8221; to my parents, and we would need a warrant.

Aug 30 (Thread 1)
LE has made contact with the roommate. We found out her apartment address through the P.I. and the police. According to them she is on the lease. Got things back from her apartment on Aug 30. Not aware that the roommate was brought in for questioning. Sounds like she had some clothes there and that&#8217;s it. Could speculate that the roommate got rid of stuff.

Person 3: IG guy; was supposed to meet in his area of town (College Park) for food; didn&#8217;t happen; ruled out by FBI (Thread 1, #412)

Person 4: Violent ex; met him in college; used to come into store where Jenna worked, demanding money from Jenna; Jenna was sending money to him through Western Union; Feb 2017 Jenna was accused of stealing money from the store where she worked; violent ex most likely exploited her to do this; regular conversations with this violent ex & sending of money to him stopped in Feb / March 2017; No information that Jenna had any sort of contact with this violent ex on the night she went missing; Only mention him here because some keep confusing him with Person 1 (ex). Interviewed by P.I. and police on 8-31-2017

====

I do not believe there is a 'Townhouse' guy. Thread 1(?) #848 "(Address of townhouse) Could have just used it as a reference point for her apartment."

I just assumed it was due to access. When her parents are in town, her mom would be using her own car, so J would have to use her car, whether insured or not. However, if parents are out of town and another, properly insured, vehicle is available, why not drive it instead?

ETA: Also, if she was going out to bars/clubs and/or driving through areas that are less safe or where lots of bars and clubs are, she may have not wanted to drive an uninsured car due to the likely presence of more police in the area.
I cant find the posts but previously some of us discussed insurance and driving others cars. Here in the uk, say i defaulted on my payment, i would be uninsured. I couldnt then go and drive my mums car unless im a 'named driver' on her car insurance. Im not sure if its the same in Atlanta and i cant remember if i had a response back when we discussed it.

I cant find the posts but previously some of us discussed insurance and driving others cars. Here in the uk, say i defaulted on my payment, i would be uninsured. I couldnt then go and drive my mums car unless im a 'named driver' on her car insurance. Im not sure if its the same in Atlanta and i cant remember if i had a response back when we discussed it.

In the US, insurance follows the car, not the driver. If there is a person who regularly drives your car, you should add them as a named driver on your vehicle. However, it is ok to let someone drive your car who is not named on occasion, and your insurance will still cover accidents, etc.

This is really helpful, thank you.

IMO

I believe there are still 2 people on the original list who haven't been cleared (1. Ex and 2. Roommate) If anyone reads where the Roommate has been cleared, would you please let me know.

Person 1: Ex who Jenna met with that night while in her mother&#8217;s car; Family believes the meeting was at a Handi Mart near his residence at 1145pm; Ex stated he met with her at 10pm at his residence and that he broke up with her that night; his story keeps changing. He disparaged Jenna's reputation to the police. He used to work security at her old job.

Aug 28 (Thread 1)
Need the local police to go over there, but it&#8217;s been a week now and they still have not nor spoken to the roommate. Really starting to wonder about him as well and if he may be tied to something in this. We tried (to go into the apartment) and he said, &#8220;No&#8221; to my parents, and we would need a warrant.

Aug 30 (Thread 1)
LE has made contact with the roommate. We found out her apartment address through the P.I. and the police. According to them she is on the lease. Got things back from her apartment on Aug 30. Not aware that the roommate was brought in for questioning. Sounds like she had some clothes there and that&#8217;s it. Could speculate that the roommate got rid of stuff.

Person 3: IG guy; was supposed to meet in his area of town (College Park) for food; didn&#8217;t happen; ruled out by FBI (Thread 1, #412)

Person 4: Violent ex; met him in college; used to come into store where Jenna worked, demanding money from Jenna; Jenna was sending money to him through Western Union; Feb 2017 Jenna was accused of stealing money from the store where she worked; violent ex most likely exploited her to do this; regular conversations with this violent ex & sending of money to him stopped in Feb / March 2017; No information that Jenna had any sort of contact with this violent ex on the night she went missing; Only mention him here because some keep confusing him with Person 1 (ex). Interviewed by P.I. and police on 8-31-2017

====

I do not believe there is a 'Townhouse' guy. Thread 1(?) #848 "(Address of townhouse) Could have just used it as a reference point for her apartment."

IMO

Person 1: Ex who Jenna met with that night while in her mother’s car; Family believes the meeting was at a Handi Mart near his residence at 1145pm; Ex stated he met with her at 10pm at his residence and that he broke up with her that night; his story keeps changing. He disparaged Jenna's reputation to the police. He used to work security at her old job.

Aug 28 (Thread 1)
Need the local police to go over there, but it’s been a week now and they still have not nor spoken to the roommate. Really starting to wonder about him as well and if he may be tied to something in this. We tried (to go into the apartment) and he said, “No” to my parents, and we would need a warrant.

Aug 30 (Thread 1)
LE has made contact with the roommate. We found out her apartment address through the P.I. and the police. According to them she is on the lease. Got things back from her apartment on Aug 30. Not aware that the roommate was brought in for questioning. Sounds like she had some clothes there and that’s it. Could speculate that the roommate got rid of stuff.

Person 3: IG guy; was supposed to meet in his area of town (College Park) for food; didn’t happen; ruled out by FBI (Thread 1, #412)

====

I think this was the comment from Subie about it which then led to speculation that perhaps she used it as a reference point etc etc.. i dont think it was ever clarified.

At this point honestly I don't know . The police were supposed to check this town home but won't tell me what they have found. The odd thing is the town home like I said is behind her apt.
We do not know anymore on this

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Atlanta-18-Aug-2017-1&p=13614713#post13614713

In the US, insurance follows the car, not the driver. If there is a person who regularly drives your car, you should add them as a named driver on your vehicle. However, it is ok to let someone drive your car who is not named on occasion, and your insurance will still cover accidents, etc.
Bizarre! Thanks for clearing that up [emoji4]

Mod Note:

A POI has not been named by LE or MSM.

Although the VI has referred to someone as a "POI," unless and until that person is named as such by LE or MSM, you may not sleuth them.

Please do not not post their name, initials, or that you have found their address.

Posts have been snipped and/or removed.

:tyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members