GA GA - Jenna Van Gelderen, 25, Atlanta, 18 Aug 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone :wave:

As a reminder, the only approved Facebook page is the official, family-run "Help Find Jenna Van Gelderen" page:

https://www.facebook.com/HelpFindJennaVG

Only admin/family posts on that page are permitted for discussion here.

Comments posted by the general public and/or Jenna's friends are off limits.

Anything posted on any other Find FB page is off limits, as it is considered rumor.

Thanks

My sort of theory- the only person we have as a FACT that she met that night is person 1 the ex.
Its not known as fact when they met, could be 10pm EX says or 11.45PM FAMILY says.
Its not known where as fact, ? EX SAYS or handi mart FAMILY says .
EX says jenna was in mums car, im going to say thats true because we only know about jenna swapping cars from person 3 so the ex wouldnt know to make that up.
This is where it gets hinky. If Jenna hasnt swapped cars to meet person 3 (instagram/ college park/lindberge) yet was she just going to meet person 3 at Lindberge in her mums car or did she in fact go back to her mums and swap to her own car then meet person 3
To me it seems there is only a few options from here
she didnt leave person 1
she left person 1 and met with a bad end before meeting person 3
she left person 1 safe and well and met up with person 3
I think this is the main thing i would like to know, and i think the only way to find out this is with phone pings and cctv from gas stations and such.
well done everyone for keeping this thread going for jenna

@Subie Do you have any updates that you can share? We haven't heard from you in several days.

It is incredibly difficult to be helpful when new information is in short supply. However, we also understand that it is far more agonizing for your family.

My thoughts and prayers remain with Jenna and your family.

I thought it was more a case of a 'false sighting' than her falsely claiming to have seen her? If she had info on where Jenna might be or who with or anything like that then i dont know why she would falsely claim to have seen her and if she had anything to do with it then why would she stir things up with a false sighting? Surely its better to be quiet and keep your head down or point the blame at someone else.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

BBM. What if she was trying to throw the scent off a guilty party who has her under his control? Just part of another theory [the unpopular one ;-) ] MOO, etc.

Are there threads where there is not a VI? How do those proceed? Information from LE / MSM?

Thanks in advance!

I am a little hung up on the fact that when the brother called at 9 am her phone rang. If a phone is off (dead battery, destroyed somehow, SIM card removed) it will not ring but go straight to voice mail. If someone causes harm they know that the phone can be traced so they are likely to destroy it in some way as soon as possible. To me it is significant that it rang at 9am and there must be a ping from that time or a little later. LE must know where the phone was at 9am Saturday morning. The brother found her missing around 10.

Sometimes when my phone is dead, it will ring one time (to the caller's ear) and then go to voicemail. Possible that is what happened?

Ok so none of them live in College Park, iG guy just wanted to meet in College Park then changed it to Lindberg but said she didn't show. Apart from SC friend, town home guy and Bf we don't know where any friends live.

@subie please can you confirm what transpired in the conversation between J and her SC friend at 11.45 p.m. as it seems that is the last verifiable contact with J.

IMO

I believe IG lives in College Park area.

subie_climber's post (Thread 1, #823)

"She was also in contact with one other guy that night on and off between 8 and 10 pm. From interviews with him. He advised her not to come to his part of town (college Park) with my mom's car, and that he would meet her closer to her apartment. According to him she never showed. " [Bold by me]

IMO

"She was also in contact with one other guy that night on and off between 8 and 10 pm. From interviews with him. He advised her not to come to his part of town (college Park) with my mom's car, and that he would meet her closer to her apartment. According to him she never showed. " [Bold by me]
Ig guy is town home guy isn't he? The town home is behind J's apartment.

IMO

According to the timeline at the beginning of this thread, our VI has said that IG guy lives in the townhouse. By 'his part of town' could our VI mean where he was that night? He might live in the townhouse but was out and about around College Park when they spoke? Otherwise, which version is correct.... he lives in the townhouse or College Park? Why did the PI go to the townhouse and not the family?

8-10 p.m.

•She was also in contact with oneother guy = person 3 that night on and of between 8 and 10pm. From interviewswith him. He advised her not to come to his part of town (college Park) with mymom's car, and that he would meet her closer to her apartment. According to himshe never showed. Per VI - Thread #1, post #823

•Person 3. T2 # 324 VI Is another guy friend she was supposed tomeet with Friday night in College Park but was told not come down with my Momscar, would meet her around Lindbergh area, but she never showed. This is theguy that I found with the Instagram profile that lead me to believe some kindof pimping or trafficking might be going on. He called twice at 11 and 11. 50that night (pocket dials). From interviews with.......ive cut it short for space

•The family sent the P.I. to thataddress <townhome> and he talked to the guy there. How did the family know about thisguy in the first place? He said they had plans to meet for food but shenever made it down there.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

@Subie, Could you please post to <modsnip> clear up the town home questions? TIA

Also, are there any details about phone pings or camera that have pinpointed or spotted J or anything positive in the last few days to report?

Are there threads where there is not a VI? How do those proceed? Information from LE / MSM?

Thanks in advance!
Yes. With posts from Family members HelpFind Fb posts allowed too. And lots of opinions and speculation but no rumours allowed.

Ok the PI visited townhome guy. Did LE interview him and the PI? Is that PI still on the case?

I went back and reread a lot of the threads because I was just stuck... Unfortunately I keep coming back to the tapestry, it has to fit in, in some way shape or form. I looked at the picture of where the tapestry was hanging in the frame, is it me or does it look possible that someone was pushed into it, causing the corner to break, possibly blood getting on the tapestry (obviously if there was blood it would be taken out of the frame, to hide the evidence of blood), and wiped down, again kill the dna and get rid of the blood. Is this possible, and I haven't even really decided whose head I think went into the frame, could Jenna have been fighting with someone and mashed their head into it, Why not? Or it could have gone the other way... I'm sorry but the tapestry is driving me bonkers.

If posts are removed or if you aren't allowed to discuss it, please don't continue to refer to it through questions or hints on the thread. It has been done for a reason.

:wave:

To me it looked like the frame was hanging above a desk but perhaps Subie could confirm.
If questions remain outstanding and we get no further info re phones or movements then the trail appears to be going cold already. Perhaps J doesn't want to be found.

According to the timeline at the beginning of this thread, our VI has said that IG guy lives in the townhouse. By 'his part of town' could our VI mean where he was that night? He might live in the townhouse but was out and about around College Park when they spoke? Otherwise, which version is correct.... he lives in the townhouse or College Park? Why did the PI go to the townhouse and not the family?

8-10 p.m.

•She was also in contact with oneother guy = person 3 that night on and of between 8 and 10pm.

•Person 3. T2 # 324 VI This is theguy that I found with the Instagram profile that lead me to believe some kind of pimping or trafficking might be going on. He called twice at 11 and 11. 50that night (pocket dials).

•How did the family know about this guy in the first place?

RSBM

I believe the family learned of Person 3 via phone records acquired during the initial stages of their own ‘investigation’. Subie mentioned he had checked her phone history, VMs, etc. Once he searched the phone # and it came back with info related to pimping/trafficking, I’m guessing this was a big red flag for him! It would be for me!

To me it looked like the frame was hanging above a desk but perhaps Subie could confirm.
If questions remain outstanding and we get no further info re phones or movements then the trail appears to be going cold already. Perhaps J doesn't want to be found.

Or... there are things going on behind the scenes <modsnip>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member