GA GA - Jenna Van Gelderen, 25, Atlanta, 18 Aug 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, the female friend in SC was the last person Jenna texted.
Who was, or in what context are we talking about, was the "guy"?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
The guy that wasn't contacted until 5 weeks in?

I find it not that weird. The whole world can read what is posted here, as a guest. (and act on information given, in a good or a bad way, decoy, setting out distracting leads etc.) As far as we know even Jenna herself (I'm sorry to say but I personally don't believe that Jenna is still "around") could follow it. Just to illustrate what people could do with all kind of information given here.
My point is we no longer have a VI because of this weird "no comment" situation. Anyway, what information? We haven't actually got any.

I think you're referring to two different people. His post says one of the last not "the" last.

Subie indicated previously that the SC friend has a child and that Jenna would go up there to babysit. Not that she couldn't have been babysitting for a dad but I got the impression that the SC friend is a mom.

The person who had not been contacted in five weeks sounds like a different friend, imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, the female friend in SC was the last person Jenna texted.
Who was, or in what context are we talking about, was the "guy"?

The guy that wasn't contacted until 5 weeks in?

Subie said "one of the last callers" on her T-mobile, so we are not on about the last text but one of the last callers. The last caller on T-mobile was the SC friend at 11.45 p.m. followed by a text that J or someone replied to at 2a.m. so there has to be at least one more last callers as well as the SC one. Who was that? And why did it take LE five weeks to contact him?

Eta "one of the last callers" could have been the SC friend or a prior caller IMO, which is why I mention it. We don't know who the guy is - that's my point really. I too think of the SC friend as female but have seen no actual confirmation of that, within TOS.

Subie said "one of the last callers" on her T-mobile, so we are not on about the last text but one of the last callers. The last caller on T-mobile was the SC friend at 11.45 p.m. followed by a text that J or someone replied to at 2a.m. so there has to be at least one more last callers as well as the SC one. Who was that? And why did it take LE five weeks to contact him?
Like it was already said, this case is crazy that we have so much information yet so little at the same time.

Like it was already said, this case is crazy that we have so much information yet so little at the same time.

We began the case being told that a male passenger was seen in the car with J and that even went on the first flyer - but we have heard no more about that at all. That is just one example of info/no info.

This is why I am asking about neighbour cameras and if they were approached for their footage- that's basic right?

We began the case being told that a male passenger was seen in the car with J and that even went on the first flyer - but we have heard no more about that at all. That is just one example of info/no info.

This is why I am asking about neighbour cameras and if they were approached for their footage- that's basic right?
You would think...
Nothing that appears like it makes sense actually does.
I mean, do we have solid proof? Of anything?

You would think...

You are so right......

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

I wonder how different things might have been without a VI. Sometimes too much info can cloud judgement. Really, the only info we have gained is from the VI, with no statements or facts from LE. I guess its up to us as individuals to decide what we take as fact or fiction but my brain is fried with all this info we have heard yet nothing seems to be progressing.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

You would think...

Nope!

You would think...

Anybody know how difficult it is to get the original missing person police report from Dekalb.
I think we should start from scratch on this case using only proven information and see what we have.

Anybody know how difficult it is to get the original missing person police report from Dekalb.
I think we should start from scratch on this case using only proven information and see what we have.
Would this be the info we need?
6e5b5d36215040dbcf26f8a857d16ded.jpg
626dc2196227a6b76bb903ec80b2fea5.jpg

Would this be the info we need?
6e5b5d36215040dbcf26f8a857d16ded.jpg
626dc2196227a6b76bb903ec80b2fea5.jpg

Thanks Stanly. I looked at these as well as the Dekalb County one. The only thing I am seeing access to are accident reports and incident reports. Do you think a missing person could be considered an incident? Also I do not know how I would ask for such a thing since I have no connection to the case except as a concerned citizen. I think the press and PIs etc can access them but am not sure they are public record for everyone that can be searched for online. Anyone know?

Has anyone noticed a change in the the reward amount? I thought it was up to $17,000. Now I am only seeing $7000 offered.
Maybe it is a typo.

http://www.11alive.com/mobile/artic...-dekalb-county-woman-grows-to-17000/481597169

https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=127211214619823&id=112894369384841

MOO

I think that is because it is a Crimestoppers poster. They are offering $7000 for an arrest and conviction. The family is offering $10, 000 for her safe return. Note that these are potentially mutually exclusive.

I just can’t understand the direction this case is going. By Subies comments in FB posts that are link to the Help find Jenna page, comments are made that hope she returns home soon. Comments were also made that there are potential suspects, but not enough evidence to charge them.

You still can not tell by their comments, so I wonder if they think she is still alive and a possibility of being found and coming home, or do they think the evidence is there that someone harmed her and and they just can’t find the body?

So many unanswered questions, and the updates from News companies and the Police Dept have been close to nothing. Strangest case I have ever seen....

I just can’t understand the direction this case is going. By Subies comments in FB posts that are link to the Help find Jenna page, comments are made that hope she returns home soon. Comments were also made that there are potential suspects, but not enough evidence to charge them.

You still can not tell by their comments, so I wonder if they think she is still alive and a possibility of being found and coming home, or do they think the evidence is there that someone harmed her and and they just can’t find the body?

So many unanswered questions, and the updates from News companies and the Police Dept have been close to nothing. Strangest case I have ever seen....
If, for example, LE have evidence of her in her car somewhere between the 18th Aug and when it was found on the 5th Sept then what? That would have to be conveyed to family, but it may not help with knowing her whereabouts now. I don't understand the "potential suspects" really. What are they suspected of? AJMO.

The latest post does not indicate the $10,000 from family.
I haven't seen any news stories this month from any local media.
I don't understand the disconnect, the lack of urgency.
The only way I can make sense of it is that there is information she left on her own.
In fact all I have seen lately are photos of the tapestry.
I did see a "fund" request for $15,000 is just under $9,000 now.

MOO

IMO We're missing something,and we need to start over. ??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member