GA GA - Jenna Van Gelderen, 25, Atlanta, 18 Aug 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When did they find the car?
September 5th?

The latest development was the discovery of Jenna's dark blue, 2010 Mazda 6 sedan on Sept. 5, parked along a road in northwest Atlanta.

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/mis...enna-van-gelderen-s-vehicle-found-she-n802306

This was the same weekend her brother went camping!
THAT is what was bothering me!
She disappeared when parents out of town.
Car reappears when brother out of town.
[emoji848]

MOO

Hmm. But parents were back by then. So what are you thinking? That J was driving it around in the interim? Or someone else driving it around? It would have been spotted surely? It is certainly a conundrum. LE must have the full picture by now with cam footage and phone locations. Lets hope LE puts out an update.

Hmm. But parents were back by then. So what are you thinking? That J was driving it around in the interim? Or someone else driving it around? It would have been spotted surely? It is certainly a conundrum. LE must have the full picture by now with cam footage and phone locations. Lets hope LE puts out an update.
I edited my post. Brother came back 9/3.
So car possibly left while he was away.
The person who found it said it had been there a couple of days.
I think someone was hiding it until it was safe to park it to be found.
Person may have known/found out brother was away, so felt it was a good time to get rid of car???
Thoughts.
I have no idea.
Coincidence?

MOO

I edited my post. Brother came back 9/3.
So car possibly left while he was away.
The person who found it said it had been there a couple of days.
I think someone was hiding it until it was safe to park it to be found.
Person may have known/found out brother was away, so felt it was a good time to get rid of car???
Thoughts.
I have no idea.
Coincidence?

MOO

Well it is certainly a coincidence. I understand J's glasses were found in the trunk which is weird. Usually you have to wear your glasses for driving.

When did they find the car?
September 5th?

The latest development was the discovery of Jenna's dark blue, 2010 Mazda 6 sedan on Sept. 5, parked along a road in northwest Atlanta.

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/mis...enna-van-gelderen-s-vehicle-found-she-n802306

This was the same weekend her brother went camping!
THAT is what was bothering me!
She disappeared when parents out of town.
Car reappears when brother out of town.
[emoji848]
ETA: brother was back on the 3rd. Car possibly left at the location found when he was out of town.
MOO

Me too PB. I haven't posted much on this one but read daily. I've had a few things that made my hinky meter jump sky high. Something is not quite right. Iykwim.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well it is certainly a coincidence. I understand J's glasses were found in the trunk which is weird. Usually you have to wear your glasses for driving.
Hi Shiresleuth, where did you hear about the glasses being in the trunk. I had not heard that.

I think I've found the closest image to the missing tapestry quilt I've seen. It's not identical, even though for a second, I thought it was the quilt!
attachment.php

Attachments

• il_fullxfull.379379328_7gm9.jpg
    il_fullxfull.379379328_7gm9.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 262
I think I've found the closest image to the missing tapestry quilt I've seen. It's not identical, even though for a second, I thought it was the quilt!
attachment.php
I have seen this on a fb site a while back. It is very like the original.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

attachment.php
Have you checked with the family? Was it for sale and was there a value with it ? It may be worth family following it up because they wouldn't show the exact one if it was stolen, I wouldn't think.

attachment.php

Quoting the facebook link to the stolen item and your post too for easy comparison. Very similar imo. Maybe report to LE?
Can you provide a link to the actual site where you found the image?

So back to the car being found on the 5th Sept. Why would LE and family keep that quiet for 10 days? Did they have someone under surveillance during that time? The car was found just one day after the flyer came out? So did the flyer prompt the lady to call in about it? IIRC she said it had been there a couple of days? If that was correct then the business surveillance cam should have the arrival recorded. If not then how long do they retain their records before writing over? The longest the car was there for was 16 days and it contained her belongings so how did it get there and who drove it there? Eg. If the business tapes over their records after a week and shows the car there all that time it was left in August sometime. It was revealed on the 15th that the car was found - thats four weeks after she disappeared. Is that significant?

I sent the link to the family. I felt like they should get first dibs on being able to contact the person who may have posted it.

Have you checked with the family? Was it for sale and was there a value with it ? It may be worth family following it up because they wouldn't show the exact one if it was stolen, I wouldn't think.

I did a quick comparison for you all.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Picture1.jpg
    Picture1.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 243
Quoting the facebook link to the stolen item and your post too for easy comparison. Very similar imo. Maybe report to LE?
Can you provide a link to the actual site where you found the image?

They look remarkably similar!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have remembered something else found in the car. There was a small voice recorder that belonged to J. With the mention of a recording of a telephone call of one of the last callers (at about 10.30 p.m.) I am wondering if this is what was used for said recording? JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MADELINE123654