GA GA - Jenna Van Gelderen, 25, Atlanta, 18 Aug 2017 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really thought we'd have a boombshell once that trafficking story broke.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

I'd like to know where Uber girl is. If a girlfriend of mine went missing, there'd be no rest on my part until she was found. Someone in this circle of friends knows exactly what happened or, at least, has heard of whispers and rumors. If any friends know something and it's weighing heavy on their heart, call the anonymous tip line!

I'd like to know where Uber girl is. If a girlfriend of mine went missing, there'd be no rest on my part until she was found. Someone in this circle of friends knows exactly what happened or, at least, has heard of whispers and rumors. If any friends know something and it's weighing heavy on their heart, call the anonymous tip line!

Also her other friend from SC who was last to speak to her and received the laying down text. What was J like when she spoke to her after the break-up that night? There has to be more info about that Friday evening There is also the recorded conversation from another friend so there was a lot of contact with J that night.

Everyone needs to see this post and hopefully someone who knows Jenna, someone who loves her will heed and do the right thing.
This could easily be one of us or a sister, friend, loved one...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been reading the Timothy Cunningham thread. He disappeared in February from the Bolton area and was recently found dead in the Chattahoochi river. This made me look at the distance of the river from where J's car was found and it is really not that far. Could this be an explanation at all as to why she hasn't been found?

I have been reading the Timothy Cunningham thread. He disappeared in February from the Bolton area and was recently found dead in the Chattahoochi river. This made me look at the distance of the river from where J's car was found and it is really not that far. Could this be an explanation at all as to why she hasn't been found?

It's possible, but the pinging of her phone in the general vicinity of a dumpster transfer station is more telling.

If her murderer(s) put her in the river, maybe she was weighted down somehow, otherwise her body would have risen by now.

It's possible, but the pinging of her phone in the general vicinity of a dumpster transfer station is more telling.

If her murderer(s) put her in the river, maybe she was weighted down somehow, otherwise her body would have risen by now.

You have to be a real "pro" to weight a body down in a "proper" way, so that the body is not coming up anymore, so to say. I know a few cases where body's came up after a while, even though they were weighted down.

Is there a current in the river? Could her body been taken away with the current? As an example: A lot of body's going into rivers in Germany finally end up in the Netherlands...taken by the current, going down stream, to lower land.

About her phone pinged in the general vicinity of a dumpster transfer station (still wonder which phone, btw) It could have gotten there in many ways....not necessary meaning that Jenna's body is there somewhere to.

You have to be a real "pro" to weight a body down in a "proper" way, so that the body is not coming up anymore, so to say. I know a few cases where body's came up after a while, even though they were weighted down.

Is there a current in the river? Could her body been taken away with the current? As an example: A lot of body's going into rivers in Germany finally end up in the Netherlands...taken by the current, going down stream, to lower land.

About her phone pinged in the general vicinity of a dumpster transfer station (still wonder which phone, btw) It could have gotten there in many ways....not necessary meaning that Jenna's body is there somewhere to.

A river's current is strongest at the surface. There is basically no current at the bottom, so a body won't be moved by the current until after it has risen. That can happen, but in such a populous area, I would expect the body to be spotted.

Judging by other cases I've followed, most bodies that don't rise were placed in containers.

I'm not sure I believe that Jenna didn't have a mattress. I think it's possible that she was murdered by her boyfriend at her apartment on her mattress and disposed of along with the mattress—possibly stuffed inside the mattress. If that's what happened, then her roommate probably helped cover up the crime.

http://ksusentinel.com/2016/09/10/ksu-student-drowns-in-chattahoochee-river/

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chattahoochee_River

The river flows in a general southerly direction. And it passes not too far north of Fairburn city. (That was the first thing I checked)

It's s big and fast flowing river I understand. :-(

Re the phone pinging, I think that was the T.mobile one that pinged near Fairburn, as the metro one they obtained the data early on IIRC.

Eta Link to just one drowning incident and also the Wiki link to the river.

A river's current is strongest at the surface. There is basically no current at the bottom, so a body won't be moved by the current until after it has risen. That can happen, but in such a populous area, I would expect the body to be spotted.

Judging by other cases I've followed, most bodies that don't rise were placed in containers.

I'm not sure I believe that Jenna didn't have a mattress. I think it's possible that she was murdered by her boyfriend at her apartment on her mattress and disposed of along with the mattress—possibly stuffed inside the mattress. If that's what happened, then her roommate probably helped cover up the crime.
*lightbulb moment*

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

BOH.. :heartbeat: but just as a feedback to this post, it made me cry, and I walked away. Not because of it had to do anything with Jenna, it was to the reaction that it was somebody's son and somebody's loved one as having a pffft.

I know the post did not mean pffft as to person found...that the post meant another meaning..and did not mean it to be perceived that way, but just giving feedback to the post. The post made me very upset.

Having a Pffft to the loved ones of who was found. :notgood:

. I'm having to walk away from this thread for a minute

:rose: :rose: to the family and friends of the person that was found.

https://m.yelp.com/biz/chevron-atlanta-49

Further to my last post, the gas station mentioned by the police where this guy was last seen getting into a car was the Chevron at 2195 Monroe Drive NE, very close to the Wendy's that was one of Jenna's last stops.

Eta. Link to Yelp reviews says it all. "The Shady Chevron".

BOH.. :heartbeat: but just as a feedback to this post, it made me cry, and I walked away. Not because of it had to do anything with Jenna, it was to the reaction that it was somebody's son and somebody's loved one as having a pffft.

I know the post did not mean pffft as to person found...that the post meant another meaning..and did not mean it to be perceived that way, but just giving feedback to the post. The post made me very upset.

Thanks for your feedback, I can understand you reaction and I'm sorry it made you upset. It wasn't meant in any way disrespectful to Jenna or the other found UID-case. Both situations are horrible. I do see and feel that. For me it meant the release of built up stress, hoping Jenna was found and then it turned out to be somebody else.

Bit of Hope doesn't have a mean bone in her body. She has been an advocate in finding Jenna since day 1, as well as many other missing persons.

Her pffff was not directed at any victim that was found, nor would it ever be. It was misinterpreted.

Bit of Hope doesn't have a mean bone in her body. She has been an advocate in finding Jenna since day 1, as well as many other missing persons.

Her pffff was not directed at any victim that was found, nor would it ever be. It was misinterpreted.

:loveyou: thanks houndpounder. Sweet of you to say. So now back to the case(s)

Just checking in. I was hoping that spring would not only bring nicer weather but more importantly, Jenna & answers for her loved ones! I hope she is safe and well, that she disapeared to start a new life on her own, however I fear that is very unlikely the case!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member