GA GA - Jenna Van Gelderen, 25, Atlanta, 18 Aug 2017 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, this makes sense. Its the difference between wanting your precious child back and the "rules" LE has to deal with...working hard on a cleaned up story....but pffff it's hard...trying just to be truthful, be neutral...etc.
Its a big job BOH :-/ you did such a wonderful job on the timeline and everyone appreciates it [emoji253]

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Maybe I'm easily confused, but there's one thing I'm still not clear on: are "Townhome Guy" and "Instagram Guy" the same person or two different people?

@ Bit of hope, Were you planning to include the list of Jenna's friends & ex boyfriends provided to us by Subie? Event even though it's convoluted, I find it to be important.

Thread 2, #13 - VI

"We finally spoke with LE again just a bit ago. All the contacts we have that were with her or had seen her that week are cooperating and not running from the Police, even after several interviews with police. Sounds like they are just as frustrated as we are, but still cannot tell us much more from the investigation"

Is there any chance that somebody else has slipped through the net somewhere? I know other peoples things were found in her car but even if they did trace them to, say the ex, he used to also drive the car a lot anyway. What if there is somebody else? LE said they had interviewed to a lot of people, obtained over a dozen phone records (IIRC) but still no suspects.

I thought townhome guy lived right behind her apartment and IG guy lived near college park?

Me 2, but who is the ex? boyfriend which is even more confusing.

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...Atlanta-18-Aug-2017-2&p=13639982#post13639982

Link to T2 post 324

There is only one ex - the one from February is the one who says he broke up that night. In the podcast, family said they called him from Canada, yet in the AB interview they said they had not called.

This has confused me for some time as I thought they were different ex boyfriends. Reviewing the timeline and Subie's post has confirmed this to me now.

So family didn't know J was still seeing him by the sound of it? It would be interesting to know what he said when the parents called him from Canada.

Did the ex know that the theft case had already been settled as a misdemeanour?

Maybe I'm easily confused, but there's one thing I'm still not clear on: are "Townhome Guy" and "Instagram Guy" the same person or two different people?

Yes. They are the same guy and she was supposed to meet for food but never showed, he said. Also the FBI spoke to him and cleared him supposedly. However one of her gas stops was near Wendy's and there was a Wendy's straw wrapper in the car so perhaps she did meet him. This is the most suspicious part of the whole story IMO. Especially as the phone pinged last south of College Park near the city of Fairnburn.

Just an FYI: Do you remember when the family posted the person's name that they considered the main POI (in their opinion) on HelpFind JV FB page, the ex-BF, then they removed the post some time later? I googled that person's name way back then, and if it's the same person, found a matching address (appeared to be a townhouse) in SW Atlanta area, a little south of downtown & West Midtown area. LVG also mentionrd thre ex-boyfriend, the guy who embezzled the money from Jenna, and the roomate as suspicious persons, in his opinion, in the podcast.

Just an FYI: Do you remember when the family posted the person's name that they considered the main POI (in their opinion) on HelpFind JV FB page, the ex-BF, then they removed the post some time later? I googled that person's name way back then, and if it's the same person, found a matching address (appeared to be a townhouse) in SW Atlanta area, a little south of downtown & West Midtown area. LVG also mentionrd thre ex-boyfriend, the guy who embezzled the money from Jenna, and the roomate as suspicious persons, in his opinion, in the podcast.
Also the ex (the POI) and the roommate knew each other and I bet they also knew the townhome/IG/College park guy, who said J didn't show up to meet him for food. Something is amiss with all 3 of them IMO.
I just wish someone would call Crimestoppers to give the info needed to resolve this.

Perhaps someone has come forward with useful tip or information, or LE with DA staff assistance is putting the pieces together. Hoping for answers & closure soon for the Van Gelderen family.

Jenna's Dad posted a Happy Easter & Passover message on FB Friday, then went on the thank the Dekalb DA and her staff for their assistance in the investigation, and "give us some sense this matter will finally be resolved," Nothing new added to HelpFindJenna FB page.

I'm working thought all the threads again on the info about the (ex) boyfriend(?) at this moment. Will get back on it soon. Then we will have all the info about this together

Maybe it's time to make a new analysis, cleaning up stuff, starting fresh.....I need to think about what could be the best strategy to do this, getting lost in the details....

Good idea, BOH. LE does this with cold cases, a fresh set of eyes, as they say. I wish we could get Kenda. Can you imagine...well my my my...

Really random post but i was just out in the garden trying ( but gave up! ) to finish putting my greenhouse up when this happened.... (photo) i was only holding the glass at the top to manipulate it in. No glass cutters, no dropping it etc... just me bending it a bit i suppose.

I wonder if the glass was fully removed and the tapestry taken then the glass broke whilst putting it back in?

Or, if someone was trying to lift the glass corner could it have just broken anyway?

This is amazing Stanly, an epiphany in glass!
I know it's a big ole pain that your glass was ruined but damn, you may have turned this particular part of the case on it's head. Now, we just have to figure out why and I believe LE should be informed.
I never believed the glass cutter story at all and breaking the glass to remove the
art just makes zero sense to me also. JMO

Good idea, BOH. LE does this with cold cases, a fresh set of eyes, as they say. I wish we could get Kenda. Can you imagine...well my my my...

This is amazing Stanly, an epiphany in glass!
I know it's a big ole pain that your glass was ruined but damn, you may have turned this particular part of the case on it's head. Now, we just have to figure out why and I believe LE should be informed.
I never believed the glass cutter story at all and breaking the glass to remove the
art just makes zero sense to me also. JMO

I love Kenda!

Ok....having dilemma's.....I'm almost ready now.....going to thread 3 now, FB find Jenna, podcast....but.....I went sad doing it, seeing Subie strugling with all of us and the family in so much pain....and it's such a huge job (no problem, do it with love) So hard to know I do a good thing or just messing things up. That's why I decided to contact the Van Gelderen family (not today it's Eastern, no relevance to me, but maybe other people) and ask them if it's good to publish the new casestory/timeline. Sorry guys....this is something I have to do..for my own piece of mind....As the family stated; this is not a game.....

Ok....having dilemma's.....I'm almost ready now.....going to thread 3 now, FB find Jenna, podcast....but.....I went sad doing it, seeing Subie strugling with all of us and the family in so much pain....and it's such a huge job (no problem, do it with love) So hard to know I do a good thing or just messing things up. That's why I decided to contact the Van Gelderen family (not today it's Eastern, no relevance to me, but maybe other people) and ask them if it's good to publish the new casestory/timeline. Sorry guys....this is something I have to do..for my own piece of mind....As the family stated; this is not a game.....
I think thats a great idea BOH. I feel myself saying over and over how sad this case is and how long poor Jenna has been missing. Nothing makes sense :( some of us are 100's and 1,000's of miles away yet we unite here to share our thoughts and do what we can to help.

I think that makes sense BoH. IIRC you possibly asked Subie about doing a timeline the first time so pm it to him perhaps?

I'm trying to clean up but actually it's more getting all the information availed updated and completed. Still not finished.....Don't even know that all of this makes any differents in finding Jenna. guess not....

I'm trying to clean up but actually it's more getting all the information availed updated and completed. Still not finished.....Don't even know that all of this makes any differents in finding Jenna. guess not....
But maybe.
Keep going!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I tried to contact the family through pm, but didn't heard back. Off course they are not entitled to..not at all...Who am I, totally not important. Maybe Subie is not following WS anymore....I don't want to shout in there face on FB. Doesn't feel comfortable...Don't know what to do right now. Greater than or others: could you give me some advise?

I tried to contact the family through pm, but didn't heard back. Off course they are not entitled to..not at all...Who am I, totally not important. Maybe Subie is not following WS anymore....I don't want to shout in there face on FB. Doesn't feel comfortable...Don't know what to do right now. Greater than or others: could you give me some advise?
Well done & thank you BOH you are doing an amazing job still and in the right way for the family. I am not a very experienced WS'er im afraid but i would say either hold back or keep the alternative timeline to hand alongside the current one. I dont know what is the best advice to give in this situation.

Well done & thank you BOH you are doing an amazing job still and in the right way for the family. I am not a very experienced WS'er im afraid but i would say either hold back or keep the alternative timeline to hand alongside the current one. I dont know what is the best advice to give in this situation.

Yes TY BoH. If it has less info than the original timeline, I would think it is fine. I recommend you send it to Greater than, by pm, and ask if it is ok. She can check out the links if she feels it necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mysterykitty