GA GA - Jenna Van Gelderen, 25, Atlanta, 18 Aug 2017 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't want to teach at all but please be wear of your own interpretations, assumptions, making picture in your head....building a/the story based on information we get.....

It is quite difficult though isn't it when some info is missing like the times of the card transactions and not really knowing if and when she returned to her parents house? Plus some info being leaked on Next Door and private FB instead of being put clearly on the public Help find page. That is not helping at all imo and I do not understand the purpose of that.

It is quite difficult though isn't it when some info is missing like the times of the card transactions and not really knowing if and when she returned to her parents house? Plus some info being leaked on Next Door and private FB instead of being put clearly on the public Help find page. That is not helping at all imo and I do not understand the purpose of that.

Just a question...who is gaining by this confusion....

Ok, another question...I remember Subie went on a hicking trip in the mids of it...does anybody remember when this was en where he went. Just curious? Not offensive at all. Not suggesting he is gaining by this at all.....au contrary

Originally posted by Bit of hope:

Don't want to teach at all but please be wear of your own interpretations, assumptions, making picture in your head....building a/the story based on information we get....."

Maybe I've missing something in translation..... but I don't know what you are referring to BOH. It seems there has been an uptick of people checking in and commenting on Jenna's page recently. I wouldn't want to discourage anyone from bringing new ideas, theories, and discussions to the table, even if some of those very things had been mulled over 7 months ago. I think we all tend to be critical thinkers.... and maybe get a little headstrong at times (!)....but in the end, sometimes we just have to take the high road and agree to disagree.

Ok, another question...I remember Subie went on a hicking trip in the mids of it...does anybody remember when this was en where he went. Just curious? Not offensive at all. Not suggesting he is gaining by this at all.....au contrary
From memory it was the weekend of 5 Sep to North Georgia and it had been booked in advance but no link ( except he posted on here around that date about it) . I remember it was close to the time J's car was found, although we did not know that at the time because LE asked to keep that quiet for a couple of weeks. ( Why, they did that I do not know, if they did nothing with it as LVG has stated ).

Strange investigation imo.

We've found the car but don't tell anybody. :confused:

Originally posted by Bit of hope:

Don't want to teach at all but please be wear of your own interpretations, assumptions, making picture in your head....building a/the story based on information we get....."

Maybe I've missing something in translation..... but I don't know what you are referring to BOH. It seems there has been an uptick of people checking in and commenting on Jenna's page recently. I wouldn't want to discourage anyone from bringing new ideas, theories, and discussions to the table, even if some of those very things had been mulled over 7 months ago. I think we all tend to be critical thinkers.... and maybe get a little headstrong at times (!)....but in the end, sometimes we just have to take the high road and agree to disagree.

Hi there. No offence meant in anyway. Everybody is entitled to post whatever they want. I just wanted to say that sometimes information is interpreted (which is not bad in itself at all) but it could bring us on the wrong track when it is not clear that it is an interpretation. Then it takes a while to get things straight/clear again. Checking, looking back in media, interviews etc. For example (fictive for protective reasons) If we learn that there were strange shoes in Jenna's car and somebody makes it female shoes....which is not stated anywhere... than we will theorize on this...so going on the wrong track. I hope I explained it good enough.

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...Atlanta-18-Aug-2017-1&p=13604469#post13604469

Post 547 in thread 1 is the post from Subie dated 3 Sep that states he had been away on a trip to N.Georgia. (see link above).

It is interesting reviewing these early posts. ( I was reading them while looking thru them for the Subie post.) What stuck out to me are the gas station stops and the ex bf - which Subie said was another guy, who was violent. Yet it now seems it was that same guy she broke up with that night.

The gas station debit card transactions could have been cash withdrawals perhaps.

Also the FBI was mentioned by Subie as being involved interviewing the townhome guy and it was stated on the Help Find page that the FBI were involved so I still wonder about that.

Why were you asking about the trip BOH? Should it go in timeline?

Do we know who came over to the get together on Thursday?

Wonder if someone with Fb and Instagram access can see anything on J's SM ?

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...Atlanta-18-Aug-2017-1&p=13604469#post13604469

Post 547 in thread 1 is the post from Subie dated 3 Sep that states he had been away on a trip to N.Georgia. (see link above).

It is interesting reviewing these early posts. ( I was reading them while looking thru them for the Subie post.) What stuck out to me are the gas station stops and the ex bf - which Subie said was another guy, who was violent. Yet it now seems it was that same guy she broke up with that night.

The gas station debit card transactions could have been cash withdrawals perhaps.

Also the FBI was mentioned by Subie as being involved interviewing the townhome guy and it was stated on the Help Find page that the FBI were involved so I still wonder about that.

Why were you asking about the trip BOH? Should it go in timeline?

Hi Shire....you hit the nail on the head...that's exactly why I keep nagging about the (different?) boyfriend(s).

Do we know who came over to the get together on Thursday?

Wonder if someone with Fb and Instagram access can see anything on J's SM ?

Maybe it's time to make a new analysis, cleaning up stuff, starting fresh.....I need to think about what could be the best strategy to do this, getting lost in the details....

Really random post but i was just out in the garden trying ( but gave up! ) to finish putting my greenhouse up when this happened.... (photo) i was only holding the glass at the top to manipulate it in. No glass cutters, no dropping it etc... just me bending it a bit i suppose.

I wonder if the glass was fully removed and the tapestry taken then the glass broke whilst putting it back in?

Or, if someone was trying to lift the glass corner could it have just broken anyway?20180330_133335.jpg
e170682a10414a0d9d7787bd4089b5cd.jpg

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Really random post but i was just out in the garden trying ( but gave up! ) to finish putting my greenhouse up when this happened.... (photo) i was only holding the glass at the top to manipulate it in. No glass cutters, no dropping it etc... just me bending it a bit i suppose.

I wonder if the glass was fully removed and the tapestry taken then the glass broke whilst putting it back in?

Or, if someone was trying to lift the glass corner could it have just broken anyway?View attachment 132194
e170682a10414a0d9d7787bd4089b5cd.jpg

Wow! This is almost identical to the break in the frame the ‘tapestry’ was in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow! This is almost identical to the break in the frame the ‘tapestry’ was in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Exactly! I was thinking shoot, ive broken it.........oh hang on!! Its strange isnt it. That was with both hands at the other end, at the top, trying to pull it back towards me. If someone got the left side of the tapestry glass and pulled it towards them im sure the same thing could have happened.

Exactly! I was thinking shoot, ive broken it.........oh hang on!! Its strange isnt it. That was with both hands at the other end, at the top, trying to pull it back towards me. If someone got the left side of the tapestry glass and pulled it towards them im sure the same thing could have happened.

This is very interesting!

Thanks for the clarification Bit of Hope. I see what you mean. Also, thanks for providing a thorough timeline.... I use it all the time as a quick & easy reference, mostly regarding Jenna's circle of friends, boyfriends, etc. Great idea about cleaning up & simplifying things and getting back to the bare bones.

Maybe it's time to make a new analysis, cleaning up stuff, starting fresh.....I need to think about what could be the best strategy to do this, getting lost in the details....
Thanks for the clarification Bit of Hope. I see what you mean. Also, thanks for providing a thorough timeline.... I use it all the time as a quick & easy reference, mostly regarding Jenna's circle of friends, boyfriends, etc. Great idea about cleaning up & simplifying things and getting back to the bare bones.
As an idea... how about removing all the info provided by the VI and limiting it to the official fb post info and the podcast that her parents got involved with?

Only because this is where the conflicting info comes from and also any news articles be elimated unless anything is quoted by the family or LE.

It will appear that there is less info to look at but it will be back to basics.

As an idea... how about removing all the info provided by the VI and limiting it to the official fb post info and the podcast that her parents got involved with?

Only because this is where the conflicting info comes from and also any news articles be elimated unless anything is quoted by the family or LE.

It will appear that there is less info to look at but it will be back to basics.

I see what you mean. What do we do with conflicting info between LE and the family. (working to the bone on this case vs not doing much)?

I see what you mean. What do we do with conflicting info between LE and the family. (working to the bone on this case vs not doing much)?
Personally, IMO as a parent NOBODY could do enough to help find my missing child if it were me. Could this be the case? That LE are doing what they can (following their own legal rights) but to the family they want more? Thats the way i see. I.e.. I would be saying 'you MUST be able to access Jennas roomates apartment surely!' But..... everything needs a warrant and a warrant needs justification, pure, hard evidence that it is viable and will prove something.
So.... i think LE are doing everything they are allowed to do and everything they can do with the resources they have. I would go with LEs word and note that the family are disputing it. To anyone new reading they will read it as it is then see how the family feels after.

I hope this makes sense

Personally, IMO as a parent NOBODY could do enough to help find my missing child if it were me. Could this be the case? That LE are doing what they can (following their own legal rights) but to the family they want more? Thats the way i see. I.e.. I would be saying 'you MUST be able to access Jennas roomates apartment surely!' But..... everything needs a warrant and a warrant needs justification, pure, hard evidence that it is viable and will prove something.
So.... i think LE are doing everything they are allowed to do and everything they can do with the resources they have. I would go with LEs word and note that the family are disputing it. To anyone new reading they will read it as it is then see how the family feels after.

I hope this makes sense

Yes, this makes sense. Its the difference between wanting your precious child back and the "rules" LE has to deal with...working hard on a cleaned up story....but pffff it's hard...trying just to be truthful, be neutral...etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee