GA GA - Jenna Van Gelderen, 25, Atlanta, 18 Aug 2017 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So apart from NAMUS ( is she still on there? ) which a poster on here added IIRC, is she listed anywhere at all?
Thats what im trying to establish and im not seeing much. The Twitter account is very active and confirms the reward of $50,000 plus on FB i have seen some billboards have gone up. But.... why are the government agencies not pushing things? Does Jenna not meet their criteria? If not, why not?

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

That could be one of the possibilities. The 'recording' they have might lean towards that. With her being an adult and maybe not enough medical evidence to support her 'disability', plus with her 'double life' maybe thats what they think.

Perhaps they know what happened to her & rather than releasing the information, they’re bluffing-for now-in hopes to get someone to come forward & talk. Could be the reason for the significant increase in reward money, as well?!

All JMO!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Witness protection? Explains the "we found her; oh, no we didn't" and lots of other things. But would they tell the parents?

Witness protection? Explains the "we found her; oh, no we didn't" and lots of other things. But would they tell the parents?
They wouldn't tell anybody. If it was that though surely LE would put her details on the GBI list as if she was missing wouldn't they. I don't get it I freely admit.

Slightly O/T and not wanting to cross cases, if the family of Jenna are not getting the answers they need maybe they should try this route also....

https://www.change.org/p/atlanta-po...e-disappearance-of-morgan-bauer-by-atlanta-pd

It really is just to show that even when you think you need to give up fighting for answers, there is always other routes to try. I hope that in both cases, their families can get their girls back :(

Slightly O/T and not wanting to cross cases, if the family of Jenna are not getting the answers they need maybe they should try this route also....

https://www.change.org/p/atlanta-po...e-disappearance-of-morgan-bauer-by-atlanta-pd

It really is just to show that even when you think you need to give up fighting for answers, there is always other routes to try. I hope that in both cases, their families can get their girls back :(

One of the problems in both of these cases are the many jurisdictions around Atlanta. There are about 6 counties and numerous cities each with their own police forces. In Jenna's case, Dekalb county, Fulton county and City of Atlanta all need to be involved. So this is clearly a case for the GBI and the fact that they are not involved makes me believe that Dekalb PD knows what happened and are simply waiting for the person to make a mistake. I do wish they would appeal to the public more for help but perhaps they do not want to show their hand.

I wouldn't be surprised if Jenna was already found (hopefully not deceased) and the family needs time to mourn and LE to reconsider, waiting for somebody to make a mistake...

I wouldn't be surprised if Jenna was already found (hopefully not deceased) and the family needs time to mourn and LE to reconsider, waiting for somebody to make a mistake...
Yes! Now theres a thought [emoji848]

In most cases I would say, "No way," but in this case, I think it's a real possibility that she has already been found deceased but that her murder is connected to organized crime in some way. (I don't mean to suggest that the motive for her murder is related to organized crime; it may just be that her murderer is part of a criminal organization.) If the feds are building a RICO case against a group of people, they might pressure the state to postpone filing murder charges.

It's also possible that they haven't found Jenna but that they know who murdered her and are playing their cards very close to the vest because they intend to seek the death penalty against someone once Jenna is found.

In most cases I would say, "No way," but in this case, I think it's a real possibility that she has already been found deceased but that her murder is connected to organized crime in some way. (I don't mean to suggest that the motive for her murder is related to organized crime; it may just be that her murderer is part of a criminal organization.) If the feds are building a RICO case against a group of people, they might pressure the state to postpone filing murder charges.

It's also possible that they haven't found Jenna but that they know who murdered her and are playing their cards very close to the vest because they intend to seek the death penalty against someone once Jenna is found.
Interesting idea....although I don't see a shred of evidence that supports it. But who knows....

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

The TV show "Intervention" focuses on Marietta Ga and "The Triangle" (Engish Ave.)
The "Bluffs" Atlanta is not far from Defoor Ave. where her car was found.

*you will see how bad this area is on the show*

I am not going to say Jenna was doing drugs, but that she may have been introduced to the wrong people.
I have watched 3 of the episodes so far and I could see her being used by someone with a false front for more nefarious activity.
Free room/board etc...

It's just a thought!
The epidemic is so much worse than people want to believe!!!

"Participants in this season of “Intervention” include*Sgt.*Josh Leidke*of the Marietta Police Department; retired Cobb County Juvenile Court Judge*Juanita Stedman;*Jason Saliba, deputy chief assistant attorney of Cobb County and*Cobb County district attorney*Vic Reynolds."

*You may remember Vic Reynolds from the Justin Ross Harris (Cooper Harris) car death case....

http://radiotvtalk.blog.ajc.com/201...eason-hones-in-on-marietta-cobb-county-jan-2/

http://georgiadrugdetox.com/news/the-bluffs-drug-problem/

http://radiotvtalk.blog.ajc.com/2017/11/27/next-season-of-aes-intervention-set-in-atlanta/

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

The latest facebook and twitter posts all imply that she was last "seen" in "Atlanta" on 8/19. There has also been more focus on Saturday morning as in "Again if any of Jenna's friends or friends of friends have any information as to who may have been in contact with her that Saturday morning". I wonder if they are being loose with the terminology and mean "heard from" not "seen" and "Decatur" not "Atlanta" or if she was really last seen on Saturday morning in Atlanta. I wish a family member or LE would clarify.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo