GA - Jennifer Wilbanks, runaway bride, for false police report, Duluth, 2005

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
JBean said:
did you read the article Julia? Maybe she dumped him.

Most Southern gentlemen would say it was the girl's decision even if he dumped her. And John's definitely a gentleman!

Jovin said:
And I take it you're not referring to the AFGHAN either! :D
Haha! I'm telling you, I'm brain damaged since I had that seizure and stroke! LMAO!:laugh:

All single men should steer clear of that code-six wingnut!

The shower gifts certainly should have been returned. So he bought a house, is that while they were still together? Why didn't she get her half of the money to begin with?

She wants a ladder and gold sofa back? What selfish, selfish people. I thought they had such a good, "Christian" relationship.
They weren't even married, and it's like a bad divorce.

Wow- we had a ton of conversation about this woman back when the original story broke. As I recall, it got a bit out of hand, lol. Having said that, Her fiance acted with a great deal of grace and understanding during that time period. I do think she is absolutely a very troubled woman. After all of this, she has the nerve to sue him. I agree with others here, she should pay restitution to the local government officials for costing taxpayers all that money.

Anita Richman said:
What a greedy little beeyotch!! He "earned" his half of the $500,000, as far as I'm concerned. "Their story" was half his. If she wants half, that's fine. But her asking for all of it leaves a bad taste in my mouth!
I think it's time the nutjob pays compensation to LE for all the turmoil she caused. Mr. Mason is a lucky man she is out of his life, he should be thanking his lucky stars.

Hey, I wish she would just fade away, her time is up!:loser:

She is sueing her former fiance. $250,000 is for punitive damages. This is the link for CNN, you have to go to the video though.

http://www.cnn.com/

She is nuts.

She needs to Runaway again. All that trouble she caused. What a dingbat!

just heard on the news that Jennifer Wilbanks is suing her 'ex' fiance, Mason....they wrote a book together & were suppose to split the half million dollars, but Mason used all of the money to buy a house....

LOL, good for him !

couldn't find a link...

ETA....didn't realize there was a new thread started on this.....i always try to find an older thread pertaining to a story first...sorry :blushing:

Um, her former fiance wouldn't have the money if she hadn't created the story, would he?

unfortunately the link doesn't link to the story.

I think he should share with her. Like Floh said without her he wouldn't have that money. I'm just sorry she received any compensation.

close_enough said:
just heard on the news that Jennifer Wilbanks is suing her 'ex' fiance, Mason....they wrote a book together & were suppose to split the half million dollars, but Mason used all of the money to buy a house....

LOL, good for him !

couldn't find a link...

ETA....didn't realize there was a new thread started on this.....i always try to find an older thread pertaining to a story first...sorry :blushing:
She is ridiculous, IMO.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2006-10-10-runaway-bride_x.htm

I don't think she deserves any of the money...he wouldn't have this money if not for her, but I look at it as conpensation for the pain and embarassment she caused him. She needs to leave him alone now. She's crazy.

In it, Wilbanks seeks $250,000 as her share of a home Mason purchased through the partnership with proceeds from $500,000 received for selling their story to an agent, plus $250,000 in punitive damages for allegedly abusing the power of attorney she granted for him to handle their financial affairs, according to Atlanta television station WAGA, which reported on the lawsuit Monday night.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2006-10-10-runaway-bride_x.htm

Think the law is on her side(sticking tongue out)to get half.
If I were the judge then give $1.00 for comp...

It wouldn't surprise me to learn that after she received an advance that she would refuse to give her story. This could be why John set up a corporation to avoid lawsuits from contractual breaks due to her irresponsibility.The woman's history is very devious.

As always, there is more to this than meets the eye.

I think the judge whould give her half ONLY if she will turn the entire amount over to the city/county to compensate THEM for the huge cost of trying to find her sorry butt!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsjesse
Back