GUILTY GA - Jorelys Rivera, 7, Canton, 2 Dec 2011 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How heartbreaking. Rest in Peace, sweet child.

:rose:

I know LE knows what they are doing, but I think it's wise to check all vacant apartments. All apartments being renovated from people moving out (it's the beginning of the month). And, of course, all accessible apartments to whee Jorely was living.

The only *logical (when there isn't any here, really) way for someone to carry something out the size of a child would be someone working with larger objects - LIKE MAINTENANCE MEN.

I would have removed the dumpsters before anyone could put anymore trash in it as of Friday evening or Saturday morning. Bring in new dumpsters, and keep an eye on what is going in, and whose bringin' it.

Always a certain amount of hindsight in these cases. The more important thing is they found her relatively quickly. That's very good news in terms of preserving evidence. For that I am grateful, because now I want justice.

This case has to be solved. The perps are going to be limited to those right there in that complex, imo. Please find him quick.

I know they are saying that they have no suspects, but a total stranger - IMO - would not have a need to "severely" beat her. Or wouldn't have taken a chance that someone would hear, kwim? MOO

I would think you were right if this was a girl who was old enough to have a boyfriend who might be in a rage about the relationship.

I really see that this could be some vile perp who has seen her before but has no real beef with her except the desire to hurt her.

She sure was a pretty little girl . . . seems like the kind that might catch the attention of a perp.

Also, he (I guess it's a he? after Sandra Cantu I guess we can't be sure it was a he yet) took an extreme chance putting that child in the dumpster. IMHO.

Does Mom have a boyfriend or an ex boyfriend around there anywhere?

I'm literally shaking.

All I can say right now is I hope whoever the SOB was who did this to this beautiful little girl was so cocky and bold that he left all sorts of DNA and other evidence, and that the perp already has a record.

I think the kids were too!
MOO but it WAS NOT COLD Friday afternoon here... lower 60's
maybe one of them knew something was terribly wrong with Jorelys???

I am so angry right now. What is wrong with this world???

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

I know. And just in time for Christmas. My gosh.

I know they are saying that they have no suspects, but a total stranger - IMO - would not have a need to "severely" beat her. Or wouldn't have taken a chance that someone would hear, kwim? MOO

Well, the people that do these things to children enjoy hurting them. So, while beating a murder victim severely usually points to someone who knows the victim, it can also just be someone who has an internal rage that they can't take out on their mother, or themselves, or whoever else destroyed their soul.

No doubt there will be DNA and hopefully it is in a database.

Why in the h### wasn't that dumpster inspected sooner?????

She may have been held for a period of time and just recently placed in the dumpster.

This is so sad. Children should be able to play safely within view of their homes.

Praying LE finds and arrests whoever did this soon.

I'm so sorry little Jorelys. Sleep peacefully.

Whoever did this, did it within the confines of this apartment complex. Not out in the open, but in an apartment, maint. bldg, clubhouse..... Narrows this down ALOT!!

JMO - I would get in there with dogs, and start going door to door again. Somebody heard something. These are apartments FGS. People watch each other, know each others comings and goings, somebody needs to roll on somebody else. Raise the stakes!!! Reward could now be for information leading to arrest. And this may be harsh, but considering the area, tell them that ICE will be coming into the complex to start checking the status of residents, and verifying who is on the lease.

That ought to get a little info out in the open....

Sorry...I'm just really mad right now.

&#(@^#$^(@*$.

Was there not a link to where there were reviews which stated that a body had been found before in a dumpster at this complex?:furious:

I would think you were right if this was a girl who was old enough to have a boyfriend who might be in a rage about the relationship.

I really see that this could be some vile perp who has seen her before but has no real beef with her except the desire to hurt her.

She sure was a pretty little girl . . . seems like the kind that might catch the attention of a perp.

Also, he (I guess it's a he? after Sandra Cantu I guess we can't be sure it was a he yet) took an extreme chance putting that child in the dumpster. IMHO.

I agree-a very big chance!! I wonder if the complex employees have all been accounted for? Did anyone call in sick the next day or leave early? I firmly believe the perps in the complex-either living or working there!!:furious:

My heart aches for beautiful, precious girl Jorelys and what she endured. No child should ever, ever have this happen to them.

I'm going to go give my own beautiful, precious daughter a hug.

RIP Jorelys

Murder occurred at the complex. How far was dumpster from apartment, appx 100 yards.

Dumpster was very compacted, required them to empty it to search for her.

Was the dumpster near the coke cans that were found? He won't comment on evidence.

I can't help but wonder if those coke cans were planted after it was released via MSM she left to go get drinks. I don't know why I think that, but it seems odd they weren't found immediately if she really left them there.

Praying for the family, and that LE finds the responsible for this immediately!

Whoever did this, did it within the confines of this apartment complex. Not out in the open, but in an apartment, maint. bldg, clubhouse..... Narrows this down ALOT!!

JMO - I would get in there with dogs, and start going door to door again. Somebody heard something. These are apartments FGS. People watch each other, know each others comings and goings, somebody needs to roll on somebody else. Raise the stakes!!! Reward could now be for information leading to arrest. And this may be harsh, but considering the area, tell them that ICE will be coming into the complex to start checking the status of residents, and verifying who is on the lease.

That ought to get a little info out in the open....

Sorry...I'm just really mad right now.

I think they should start with all the maintenance workers first.

The coke cans were found behind building 7000, I think Peachy said. Is that a block of apartments?

I know. And just in time for Christmas. My gosh.

Well, the people that do these things to children enjoy hurting them. So, while beating a murder victim severely usually points to someone who knows the victim, it can also just be someone who has an internal rage that they can't take out on their mother, or themselves, or whoever else destroyed their soul.

I dont know why, but that made me cry. The vicious cycle...it just never ends. God bless that beautiful little girl.

I can't help but wonder if those coke cans were planted after it was released via MSM she left to go get drinks. I don't know why I think that, but it seems odd they weren't found immediately if she really left them there.

Praying for the family, and that LE finds the responsible for this immediately!

Can you tell me about the coke cans?

How could something like this happen in my town??? This is a nice area.... I am heartbroken.

I wonder if it's possible to get a search warrant for an entire apartment complex, all the individual properties.

I hope so. Gosh, right away my mind goes to vacancy rates and how secure empty units are in this complex. Or if anyone moved in or out recently. Or even if any maintenance was occuring or what appeared to be maintenance. I live in a TH community with dumpsters for our trash. With so many foreclosures and banks remodeling them to get ready for sale, or remodeling I don't know that anyone would look suspiciously at large items being disposed in trash dumpsters.

I know I am going to hug and keep my little guy much much closer.

I am heartbroken for the family and friends of Jorelys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member