GUILTY GA - Jorelys Rivera, 7, Canton, 2 Dec 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prayers going out for Jorelys family and friends~

I wonder if it's possible to get a search warrant for an entire apartment complex, all the individual properties.

I think she had to have disappeared earlier than 5. To tight of a timeline with LE showing up that quick.

Incredibly bold.

LE was all over that place, starting about 1/2 hour after she went missing. The chance of being detected carrying an 80 pound package to the dumpster is HIGH.

Exactly. When was so much stuff placed in this dumpster, that they had to remove all of it to find her body? Did the perp put her in the dumpster and then pile a bunch of stuff on top of her? (ugh, hate typing that) Did other residents of the complex just throw there trash in there, the whole time poor little Jorelys body was in there? I don't understand. :(

ETA: Nobody saw this monster carrying her to the dumpster? The police were ALL OVER The place, not to mention media, bystanders, etc.

If he or she raped/sexually assaulted her and beat her there has to be evidence somewhere. Either on her body or in one of the apartments. I hope they are aggressive as legally allowed and expose this "person" for what they are. It is hard not to type what I am really thinking, but I am not sure it would be allowed on here.

One of the reporters asked if this was a self compacting dumpster and GBI couldn't answer because he hadn't noticed whether it was or not.

Just saw the title - I am heartbroken... :cry:

Now to go back and read where they found her, etc.

I'm literally shaking.

All I can say right now is I hope whoever the SOB was who did this to this beautiful little girl was so cocky and bold that he left all sorts of DNA and other evidence, and that the perp already has a record.

Incredibly bold.

LE was all over that place, starting about 1/2 hour after she went missing. The chance of being detected carrying an 80 pound package to the dumpster is HIGH.

Maintenance, janitorial or groundskeeper would be very familiar with that dumpster. She wasn't just placed on top, she was well hidden and compacted amidst the refuse.

The box looked like an open top to me and not a compactor unit which has a chute and a hydraulic compacting unit. It will make a big difference to me which type of unit it was.

One would be accessible by anyone, the other would NOT! That would definitely point to specific persons.

Exactly. When was so much stuff placed in this dumpster, that they had to remove all of it to find her body? Did the perp put her in the dumpster and then pile a bunch of stuff on top of her? (ugh, hate typing that) Did other residents of the complex just throw there trash in there, the whole time poor little Jorelys body was in there? I don't understand. :(

ETA: Nobody saw this monster carrying her to the dumpster? The police were ALL OVER The place, not to mention media, bystanders, etc.

I would have removed the dumpsters before anyone could put anymore trash in it as of Friday evening or Saturday morning. Bring in new dumpsters, and keep an eye on what is going in, and whose bringin' it.

This picture is just heartbreaking. My daughter is 6, almost 7 years old. To see her happily smiling with her crayons. This little angel should be counting down the days till Santa comes and planning for her classroom Christmas party. How could a human being be so vicious as to take this innocent child in such a heinous and sadistic manner. I just don't know what to say. I know it happens every single day. But it just makes me so sad that we have people, and will continue to have people, in this world who could ever do such a thing.

RIP sweet little Jorelys. Fly with the angels and watch over your little sisters.

Maintenance, janitorial or groundskeeper would be very familiar with that dumpster. She wasn't just placed on top, she was well hidden and compacted amidst the refuse.

The box looked like an open top to me and not a compactor unit which has a chute and a hydraulic compacting unit. It will make a big difference to me which type of unit it was.

One would be accessible by anyone, the other would NOT! That would definitely point to specific persons.

Um hm.

It's hard to think anyone would return to the scene of the abduction to leave the body there. Too risky. Even too risky to drive off the property if she was killed on the property.

If he or she raped/sexually assaulted her and beat her there has to be evidence somewhere. Either on her body or in one of the apartments. I hope they are aggressive as legally allowed and expose this "person" for what they are. It is hard not to type what I am really thinking, but I am not sure it would be allowed on here.

Am I allowed to say that I hope whatever was done to sweet Jorelys is done to the perp or perps times three? :furious: :furious: :furious:

This was a crime of opportunity. IMHO. She was dumped in the same location she was abducted. A dumpster isn't a well thought out place to put a body.

Bless her heart. Her last moments on earth were just horrible. Makes me so mad.

She was severely beaten and they believe she was sexually assaulted. Autopsy to be done tonight.

I know they are saying that they have no suspects, but a total stranger - IMO - would not have a need to "severely" beat her. Or wouldn't have taken a chance that someone would hear, kwim? MOO

I wonder if they were meticulous in logging what was there in what order, and could ask the dumpers of the garbage on top of her remains when they took their refuse there, and did they see anyone at the time at the dumpster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024