GUILTY GA - Jorelys Rivera, 7, Canton, 2 Dec 2011 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will not speak to evidence, but they have enough evidence for warrant for murder. Investigation will continue on for several months.

They believe the crime was planned and calculated.

The abduction took place in the immediate vacinity of the playground. She was taken to the vacant apt. Murder occured in vacant apt.

At some point she was disposed of in dumpster.

We are investigating all of the past history of Ryan Brun and are piecing together what he has been doing for the past few years.

We are going to backtrack all of his activities. He has no known criminal history to us, but we will find out what all he's been involved in.

He had access to trash compactor.

Brun was well known in the apt complex because he worked there. Brunn.

piecing together what he has been doing for the last 2 years, no know criminal history as of yet, he had access to the trash compactor, he was well known

Does he? He looks absolutely harmless to me. What's what's so disarming - I like evil to LOOK like evil, not like some nice guy I'd probably enjoy chatting with at a party.

If you saw the short video clip of him with that woman - he looks different than in this series of arrest photos. He just looks like an average likable guy. IMHO

But his looks do remind me of methodical serial killers - not the kind of mass murderer who is indiscriminate with victim choice, but the truly methodical ones.

It seems very likely there are other kids missing that he's responsible for . . .

So funny--because to me he looks like creep and like he is disturbed. (I haven't seen the other video that you mention, yet.)

He seems to be so extremely careless with this crime, that I can't imagine he could have gotten away with it in the past, unless he got super lucky or just now decided to throw caution to the wind?

been charged with murder and more charges are coming

Great work on the part of LE and the public. I have to say when I first saw him, my thoughts were-he's somebody's son too! How does that happen??? I'll never understand. I wonder what his parents are like, or thinking. Did they harm him to make him a sociopath? Or are they just as distraught as everyone else??

What made him possibly think he would get away with it, and don't get me started on why he would ever do such a thing. I wonder if he is the person that's been attacking women in the complex.

Poor little Jorelys. This didn't have to happen. So many people failed you. RIP sweet little girl.

I often think about the fall out with the families, too. I wonder if they were following this story with a sick feeling in their stomachs that he's guilty.

During the Virginia Tech shooting, I felt so bad for all the families who were in angst that their son/daughter was among the victims - but thought how much worse it would be to wait to see if your son was the perp.

According to FB he has a wonderful family and a great life. And interested in "women." Nothing about 7 year old little girls!

He seems absolutely, positively....normal!!!

Press conference:

Vernon Keenan speaking

Ryan Brunn arrested for murder
20 years old, 12309 River Ridge Dr
employed as maintenance worker at complex
taken to Cherokee County Detention Center
arrested at 12:40
he has been under surveillance since last night
obtained sufficient evidence to make arrest this afternoon
Brunn came to attention of task force based on info received from public

Lt. Jeff Lance
thanking everyone involved

VK
will not be speaking of evidence, was sufficient to link Brunn to the crime
additional evidence being analyzed and processed
abduction took place in vicinity of playground
she was taken to vacant apartment building next to where she resided
evidence found in apartment

residents say Brunn was seen near dumpster (per question from reporter)
all of his past activities will be investigated to see if he has been involved in other crimes
no known criminal history
he had access trash compactor
Brunn was well known in complex due to employment, unknown extent he was known to family
charged with murder, additional charges DA will bring in near future
he was questioned and let go, had to have warrant, evidence obtained and led to arrest
investigation will continue, much work to be done
Brunn said he had an alibi he was at Walmart at time of abduction, VK confident he is the killer

DA
this is the beginning of a very long process

VK
if there is anyone else involved, they will be held responsible

I dont think being bilingual has anything to do with this; millions of people are bilingual all over the globe.

And, I am white just for reference, and it pops my lid when people ask "Is he an immigrant?" We were ALL immigrants.

PS - I am not defending this monster here, I am defending everyone else. In this case, JORELYS and her family.

His facebook says on Nov. 5th, he's loving his new apartment...

So he has lived there a MONTH and neighbors already had suspicions about him????

I'm sorry but the talk about 2 soda cans being opened and 2 not just makes me almost faint. I don't know how much longer I can take this....I don't know how cops do it. I wish I was as strong as they are.

Maybe the killer asked her where she was going and she said for a soda.. Maybe the killer asked her for one knowing she had been outside playing.. Bet the killer asked her to bring it to the empty apartment.. I'm sick... Sorry I'm way behind

Note to self:

Make sure my FB page is very private!

Can't believe he's a year younger than my son. My son is a great kid! I have much to be thankful for.

We need to sleuth missing kids in the areas this <modsnip> has lived in the past. Maybe we can help LE save time if they are reviewing WS on this case.

I'm glad they said in the presser they are looking into his whereabouts and what he was doing many years before that.I feel real good they are looking into any other possible victims from him.

Keenan: Ryan Brun 20 yrs of age. 12309 river ridge drive, maintence worker.

Brun taken to cherokee county detention center.

Ryan Brun. Got it. Now I can pray every night I get called in for Jury duty when his case comes up.

I also hope he gets a warm and fuzzy welcome (one that is due to all child rapist murderers) from our prison system. :innocent:

I dont think being bilingual has anything to do with this; millions of people are bilingual all over the globe.

And, I am white just for reference, and it pops my lid when people ask "Is he an immigrant?" We were ALL immigrants.

PS - I am not defending this monster here, I am defending everyone else. In this case, JORELYS and her family.

I'm not defending him either, but in a complex like that bilingual would get the job over someone who was not. Especially if a maintenance man.
moo

Maybe the killer asked her where she was going and she said for a soda.. Maybe the killer asked her for one knowing she had been outside playing.. Bet the killer asked her to bring it to the empty apartment.. I'm sick... Sorry I'm way behind

Makes sense to me. Poor little girl. Kids are so innocent and so trusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487