GUILTY GA - Jorelys Rivera, 7, Canton, 2 Dec 2011 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading more on his fb page...said he moved on Nov 5 from Dahlonega to Canton and now has his own place.

I am afraid they will shut his FB page, so reading as fast as possible.

One comment from a sister said he was finally growing up and moving away from his mommy. (so I changed it a little)

Yep. Moving away to a prison cell for a few years, and then to the execution chamber.

Reading more on his fb page...said he moved on Nov 5 from Dahlonega to Canton and now has his own place.

I am afraid they will shut his FB page, so reading as fast as possible.

Screenshots...

According to FB he has a wonderful family and a great life. And interested in "women." Nothing about 7 year old little girls!

He seems absolutely, positively....normal!!!

Yes that really bothers me.Very scary.

Shelby Dashers FB went poof after her arrest, took a few days

You guys! Don't copy and paste the FB stuff. You can discuss it, but when you copy and paste you're putting in names of innocent people. :nono: And then you have to worry about copyright.

Just talk about it and let the members go look for themselves.

sorry!!! paraphrase, paraphrase . . .

Commented on FKC 6 Jul
New Job 5 Oct
Moved 5 Nov

from Brooklyn

I dont think being bilingual has anything to do with this; millions of people are bilingual all over the globe.

And, I am white just for reference, and it pops my lid when people ask "Is he an immigrant?" We were ALL immigrants.

PS - I am not defending this monster here, I am defending everyone else. In this case, JORELYS and her family.

I think the only thing being bilingual might have to do with this case is that 1) it would improve his chances of being hired at an apartment complex with a large Hispanic population, 2) it might make him more "appealing" (that's not the right word though) to a child whose native language is Spanish, and 3) he might get away with saying something in Spanish to Jorelys or another Spanish-speaking child when no other native speakers are around, as a way of either bonding or threatening...knowing that the witnesses can't understand.

As far as him being an immigrant or not, it is relevant in the political atmosphere in north GA right now. There are several pieces of legislation in place or being proposed regarding apartment managers needing to verify the immigration status of their renters, employers being held accountable if they hire someone with falsified documents, etc. Also there has been heated debate about whether or not an illegal immigrants should be able to qualify for the HOPE scholarship.

It's an election year, and it matters.

I know this is slightly OT, but it WILL have an impact on public perception of this case.

Re: July 6 FB post...

"kid *****"??

Wow. He hates little girls. And women.

I think he was calling Casey a b****, not Caylee. There's just no punctuation there... MOO

Besides continuously complaining that he's bored and tired, and his favorite athletes are Kobe Bryant and Michael Vick, everything else does seem normal.

He sure has some sweet sounding women friends.

*and the collateral damage begins*

sorry!!! paraphrase, paraphrase . . .

Commented on FKC 6 Jul
New Job 5 Oct
Moved 5 Nov

from Brooklyn

Also lived in Virginia or spent time here -- his dad/stepmom are here.

I just got a chance to check in here. I'm so glad an arrest has been made and this precious girl can rest. Now, back to reading.

So pleased this Monster is off the street. I just saw a blurb on HLN. Saw him cuffed and doing the perp walk. I had to see his face :furious:

A friend also warns him to stay out of trouble, that he can't be going back to jail again - that was January.

So he does have a criminal record. And the FBI couldn't find it? ??

Maybe it was not a criminal offence but something like a driving offence?
Interesting though.

When I saw he was from Brooklyn, my thoughts immediately went to little Patrick Alford.

Has anyone found previous address history for this ?

Maybe it was not a criminal offence but something like a driving offence?
Interesting though.

I don't know. Besides alluding the cops on new years eve for under age drinking, I can't tell what the crime was for.

Did anyone get down to the long 46 comment rant with some guy that supposedly stole his XBOX games???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sqwkie