GUILTY GA - Jorelys Rivera, 7, Canton, 2 Dec 2011 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
His best friend is quite upset and thinks somehow it may get better...?

I do feel for his parents. :(

NG will be covering this story tonite..I bet ya'll knew that already though.

Re: July 6 FB post...

"kid *****"??

Wow. He hates little girls. And women.

That's how I read it at first too but then I realized he doesn't seem to know how to use proper punctuation. The word ***** is in reference to CA. Not that it really matters as you are right, he clearly DOES have issues with little girls.

When I saw he was from Brooklyn, my thoughts immediately went to little Patrick Alford.

Has anyone found previous address history for this ?

His brother states he is from Queens. Don't know if that helps. I'm not familiar with NY.

Also lived in Virginia or spent time here -- his dad/stepmom are here.

Does it say when he last lived in Virginia?

I saw one of his favorite teams was the Hokies. I am thinking of Morgan Harrington who was a VTech student and went missing from a Metallica concert and was later found abandoned in a field.

RIP sweet little girl Jorelys! :(

May I please ask where and when did he stay in virginia?

It doesn't say 'when' but his dad/stepmom are in PW County. And he references missing his friends in Virginia. A few of his friends are from Fredericksburg.

ETA: Let me backtrack here... The father called his brother "son", so I'm assuming this is his father. But you know what "assume" does, right? :innocent:

So I'm going to say that I *think* this is correct.

Did he confess? I so wanted a reporter to ask that during the presser.

Probably not.

What evidence did they get to ginally get a warrant? LE had him under surveillance since last night. My bet is on blood or seman. Those tests come back pretty quick - much quicker than DNA - but they do have a preliminary DNA they can do that only takes a few hours.

This guy has some serious rage issues. Patiently waiting to hear what else is dug up on this creep.

Would also like to hear from some of his "friends" - what they saw, what they thought, things or ways this guy acted.

I agree with Nursie about the u-haul trucks in this area. I would have already been long gone - but you can bet now, this complex will empty out and suffer huge financial loss. Will probably just end up being another eye sore in that county - buildings will get run down.

JMHO

Wow his fb page his quite similar to other young guys out there in the world today. I am just saying...nothing on that page stands out that he is a potential murderer. Frightening.

His sister is not into letting dogs just breed! Good for her!
And he hates books.

It doesn't say 'when' but his dad/stepmom are in PW County. And he references missing his friends in Virginia. A few of his friends are from Fredericksburg.

ETA: Let me backtrack here... The father called his brother "son", so I'm assuming this is his father. But you know what "assume" does, right? :innocent:

So I'm going to say that I *think* this is correct.

Just wanted to bring this forward, since I added to it.

Could he have been a juvenile sex offender ... therefore, not registered?

Or just a juvenile offender in general.
Seeing that he is only 20 y/o he hasn't had much adult time to be charged for criminal offences.

I hope that people that know him from the other places he has lived come forward to speak to the police to aid their investigation into his past.

Was he the maintenance worker or the grounds keeper?

On October 6th, he posted this on his FB page when somebody asked him about his new job: Ryan Brunn: Grounds keeper at this apt place wit my friends mama makin 1,200 n free rent cant beat it.. Jus gotta keep the apt complex up to date ya no.
October 6 at 4:49pm via mobile ·

Looks like he moved and started new job around November 5th, so he wasn't around the complex all that long.

Also thanks everybody for his birthday wishes on July 29th, so it is definitely the right page, between the pictures, address, job and birthday.

If he is Jorelys savage murderer...no reason to believe he didn't start earlier. I believe he is guilty. I read he has a sister(s). He must have some deep seeded hatred towards his sister(s). I hope that his DNA matches MH and the other victim tied to her case. It shows also, if true, he has no preference for race. Just sex.

Wow!

When did he live in Georgia?

Poor Jorelys....:( RIP little angel.

:(

Funny he hates books - yet has a facebook and READS and (tries to) WRITE.

LE was "alerted" to this guy by the public. Probably other tenants - would like to know what they reported.

Want to add - groundskeeper. Same as maintenance worker. But, groundskeepers work "the grounds" - trimming bushes, trees, raking, picking up trash, etc. I kept saying yesterday that Jorelys apt and the vacent crime scene apt were up againt the retaining wall of the complex with only a narrow walkway behind the buildings - as a groundskeeper he would have known this and been back there very frequently.

RIP Jorelys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member