GUILTY GA - Jorelys Rivera, 7, Canton, 2 Dec 2011 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
His I'm bored, I'm bored, hit me up, I'm bored perpetual need for attention reminded me of Casey Anthony.

They'd make a really awesome couple.

Interesting how he completely disses her on July 6 - because she wasn't convicted. From one murderer to another...

*sigh* just seen that this guy had been arrested via Facebook...

Why just Why:(

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Oh boy, more collateral damage. He was friends with one of the leasing and sales agents at the apt. She talks about Jorelys on her FB page.

I wonder if they can connect him to other crimes. My opinion but i don't believe this is his first rodeo. Such a horrific level of violence. One would think poor Jorely was likely dead from the blunt force or the stabbing and other injuries not yet disclosed but oh no this guy just had to keep going :furious: Rage beyond rage :banghead:

Knox, thanks to you, today I learned that Vinelink is available in my own state! I had no idea.

Looks like his friend list is growing because people are commenting on his profile picture.

It is not growing. It is diminishing from 354 to 347. At least that is how it looks to me. People are leaving the sinking ship. And probably running for cover of their own *advertiser censored*. lol

his last log ins for both myspace and facebook were on 11/28..... (four days before this all happened)

and he seemed to be a regular poster...

Oh boy, more collateral damage. He was friends with one of the leasing and sales agents at the apt. She talks about Jorelys on her FB page.

It was reported that he lived with the son of the property manager if I am not mistaken.

Just found out about the arrest. Glad he was nabbed so quickly. How dare he hurt such a beautiful little innocent child. .

It is not growing. It is diminishing from 354 to 347. At least that is how it looks to me. People are leaving the sinking ship. And probably running for cover of their own *advertiser censored*. lol

Sorry, I looked again and there's a bunch of people that have "shared" his FB profile and they have made comments.

Did he confess? I so wanted a reporter to ask that during the presser.

Probably not.

What evidence did they get to ginally get a warrant? LE had him under surveillance since last night. My bet is on blood or seman. Those tests come back pretty quick - much quicker than DNA - but they do have a preliminary DNA they can do that only takes a few hours.

This guy has some serious rage issues. Patiently waiting to hear what else is dug up on this creep.

Would also like to hear from some of his "friends" - what they saw, what they thought, things or ways this guy acted.

I agree with Nursie about the u-haul trucks in this area. I would have already been long gone - but you can bet now, this complex will empty out and suffer huge financial loss. Will probably just end up being another eye sore in that county - buildings will get run down.

JMHO
Thank goodness they found the little girl and the monster who did this. I'm sick to death of babies who are found too late to gather much evidence and perps who refuse to talk.

I felt like it was maintenance the minute I heard they had gone into a vacant, but no one (LE), seemed interested (or at least not saying), anything about maintenance so I thought they'd been cleared. He's only just turned 20 and that's awfully young to give a job to in this industry without experience of some sort. MANY times this position is filled by a kid whose mother is a friend of the manager. The problem is, most apartment communities allow all maintenance access to personal files (applications which have everything from SS to DL and credit info), and keys to every door. That's a lot of responsibility, obviously. Porters also trash out vacants - which is likely why he knew about that apartment and that there was a mattress there.

We have key tracking systems and our files are locked in file cabinets. Any time someone pulls a key there is a date a time stamp - and another when the key is returned. Porters never have access to these codes, nor are they given keys to the office, files, or other common areas. If you are leasing an apartment, or leasing for your college kids, ask questions - especially about their key security system - and make sure the lock is changed when the previous tenant has moved.

After her mother sues the management company and the investors, which there are probably many - they'll probably tear it down, or wait a few years and change the name.

Did I read that this is a low income or subsidized property? Tax credit maybe? If so, and if it's true that sex offenders and felons were allowed to rent - HUGE trouble - HUGE!

If he is Jorelys savage murderer...no reason to believe he didn't start earlier. I believe he is guilty. I read he has a sister(s). He must have some deep seeded hatred towards his sister(s). I hope that his DNA matches MH and the other victim tied to her case. It shows also, if true, he has no preference for race. Just sex.

Wow!

When did he live in Georgia?

Poor Jorelys....:( RIP little angel.

:(

I agree. This murder is much too audacious to be his first.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member