GUILTY GA - Jorelys Rivera, 7, Canton, 2 Dec 2011 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brunn, who has no known criminal record, had been under police surveillance since Tuesday evening, Keenan said. He had been employed at the complex since Nov. 7, John Bankhead, GBI spokesman, told the AJC.

Investigators will now re-trace Brunn's history at previous addresses and in another state, Keenan said. Brunn is expected to make first court appearance Thursday.

http://www.ajc.com/news/cherokee/man-20-arrested-in-1253596.html

Thank goodness they found the little girl and the monster who did this. I'm sick to death of babies who are found too late to gather much evidence and perps who refuse to talk.

I felt like it was maintenance the minute I heard they had gone into a vacant, but no one (LE), seemed interested (or at least not saying), anything about maintenance so I thought they'd been cleared. He's only just turned 20 and that's awfully young to give a job to in this industry without experience of some sort. MANY times this position is filled by a kid whose mother is a friend of the manager. The problem is, most apartment communities allow all maintenance access to personal files (applications which have everything from SS to DL and credit info), and keys to every door. That's a lot of responsibility, obviously. Porters also trash out vacants - which is likely why he knew about that apartment and that there was a mattress there.

We have key tracking systems and our files are locked in file cabinets. Any time someone pulls a key there is a date a time stamp - and another when the key is returned. Porters never have access to these codes, nor are they given keys to the office, files, or other common areas. If you are leasing an apartment, or leasing for your college kids, ask questions - especially about their key security system - and make sure the lock is changed when the previous tenant has moved.

After her mother sues the management company and the investors, which there are probably many - they'll probably tear it down, or wait a few years and change the name.

Did I read that this is a low income or subsidized property? Tax credit maybe? If so, and if it's true that sex offenders and felons were allowed to rent - HUGE trouble - HUGE!

That is a good point. I was wondering how he got the job being as he lived in another town. I don't know how far apart the cities are though. He may have answered an add. jmo

Um, so on Facebook ... anyone find it odd he's 'friends' with Black Mountain Sanitation? A Garbage hauling company in Dahlonega. (BTW, Dahlonega is only about an hour north of Canton.)

his last log ins for both myspace and facebook were on 11/28..... (four days before this all happened)

and he seemed to be a regular poster...

Can I post a pic from his FB Page?

It was reported that he lived with the son of the property manager if I am not mistaken.

I SWEAR I didn't see this before I wrote my post about the manager's friends lol! I just hadn't gotten that far. I knew it, but I've been in property management for 25 + years, happens all the time - usually on properties with shady management companies. A professional company, like the one I work for, has the applicant, no matter what the position, jump through hoops to get hired. We literally have control over you and your life when you lease an apartment - and the good companies respect that and cover their arsies to avoid litigation.

RYAN-MCCABE-BRUNN_1208936l.jpg

Ryan McCabe Brunn

Investigators believe Brunn abducted Jorelys within the vicinity of the playground, where she was last seen Friday around 5 p.m. From there, Brunn allegedly took the girl to a vacant unit at the apartment complex, where it is believed he sexually assaulted her, beat and stabbed her, police said.

Brunn allegedly then put the girl's body into a trash bin at the complex, which was later compacted. The body was discovered Monday.

http://www.ajc.com/news/cherokee/man-20-arrested-in-1253596.html

and this: Police had been searching the apartment complex throughout the weekend, but the trash bin where the body was found was not searched until Monday due to the amount of items it contained

Compacted trash from that complex .

Looks like his friend list is growing because people are commenting on his profile picture.
I don't see anyone commenting on his pic? His friend count is dropping, not growing.

Um, so on Facebook ... anyone find it odd he's 'friends' with Black Mountain Sanitation? A Garbage hauling company in Dahlonega. (BTW, Dahlonega is only about an hour north of Canton.)

Didn't he live there? He says goodbye to it when he moves into this apartment.

And he would have been a senior in 2010. Again, same age as my daughter. Wow.

http://www.thefeather.com/pictures/hardcopy/56/Nov07screen.pdf

Is this the same Ryan Brunn? A senior in 2007, so the age could be close?

I see the name but as far as I can tell there isn't a picture of him (at least one that is labeled as him) so there is no way to compare. It looks like he grew up in Brooklyn and then moved to Georgia, haven't heard anything about him being out west. Also, if he was born in 1991, he would have been 16 in 2007, probably not a senior.

I have a 22 yr old son and I've read all of this guy's Facebook...there is nothing normal about it. He adds friends..few talk to him or answer his "bored" posts. He calls people the "N" word..he didn't get one Happy Birthday" wish on his birthday...someone mentioned it the following day..if I didn't know he'd been arrested for this crime, I'd still sense something was wrong with this guy. He's alone..even though he has family..he is always asking for his friends to "hit me up", but no indication that anyone does. He moves away and his "friends" find out about it after he's moved..this is in no way a normal 20 yr old guy, IMO ^i^

I SWEAR I didn't see this before I wrote my post about the manager's friends lol! I just hadn't gotten that far. I knew it, but I've been in property management for 25 + years, happens all the time - usually on properties with shady management companies. A professional company, like the one I work for, has the applicant, no matter what the position, jump through hoops to get hired. We literally have control over you and your life when you lease an apartment - and the good companies respect that and cover their arsies to avoid litigation.

McCormack Baron Ragan Management-River Ridge Apts.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/McCormack-Baron-Ragan-Management-River-Ridge-Apts/144172462315635

I don't see anyone commenting on his pic? His friend count is dropping, not growing.

The person that originally posted that clarified that people were sharing his profile picture, not commenting on it.

Yeah, I'm technologically disadvantaged myself. :crazy: I just tend to think it'll go poof and we'll wish someone had screenshotted (made up word!) it.
. One seems to be from childhood. I know how to copy those, but I don't really want him living anywhere on my computer. :sick:

For those that want to learn how to "screen shot".
Hope this helps.

Attachments

• how to screen shot.jpg
    how to screen shot.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 35

Click on his profile pic and see all the people who have shared his account and their comments.

I have a 22 yr old son and I've read all of this guy's Facebook...there is nothing normal about it. He adds friends..few talk to him or answer his "bored" posts. He calls people the "N" word..he didn't get one Happy Birthday" wish on his birthday...someone mentioned it the following day..if I didn't know he'd been arrested for this crime, I'd still sense something was wrong with this guy. He's alone..even though he has family..he is always asking for his friends to "hit me up", but no indication that anyone does. He moves away and his "friends" find out about it after he's moved..this is in no way a normal 20 yr old guy, IMO ^i^

Yeah but he is not super abnormal either. I have tons of youngsters on my fb and let me tell you--they post a lot of the same stupid stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
red carpet fiber