GUILTY GA - Jorelys Rivera, 7, Canton, 2 Dec 2011 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a 22 yr old son and I've read all of this guy's Facebook...there is nothing normal about it. He adds friends..few talk to him or answer his "bored" posts. He calls people the "N" word..he didn't get one Happy Birthday" wish on his birthday...someone mentioned it the following day..if I didn't know he'd been arrested for this crime, I'd still sense something was wrong with this guy. He's alone..even though he has family..he is always asking for his friends to "hit me up", but no indication that anyone does. He moves away and his "friends" find out about it after he's moved..this is in no way a normal 20 yr old guy, IMO ^i^

I thought that at first too but I think he has his privacy settings set so that people that aren't friends can't read what his friends post. We are only able to see what his friends post in response to his status updates, not anything that they post directly on his wall. I realized that when I saw he had thanked people for birthday wishes but I hadn't seen any birthday wishes.

ETA - This also explains why we aren't seeing angry posts on his wall.

I don't see anyone commenting on his pic? His friend count is dropping, not growing.

Yeah, he can't really 'add' friends right now because he would actually have to 'accept' the friend request ... he's a little busy right now making new friends, in person, at the Cherokee County Detention Center. :innocent:

http://www.mccormackbaron.com/component/sobi2/?sobi2Task=sobi2Details&catid=16&sobi2Id=125

here's another one . . . I have lived in communities such as these but honestly, I don't remember A LOT of children in the buildings, pools, playgrounds, but I bet the leasing agency "segregated" singles from families . . . makes sense!

Whoa!!! Lots of community development around StL

McCormack Baron Ragan
Management Services, Inc.
720 Olive Street, Suite 2500
St. Louis, MO 63101

I DID have issue with one of the maintenance guys while living in northern suburban Chicago. He totally hit on me but did not realize I lived there -- he was FIRED.

A friend also warns him to stay out of trouble, that he can't be going back to jail again - that was January.

So he does have a criminal record. And the FBI couldn't find it? ??

Could it have been a juvenile record, sealed?

Don't know why but I'm still in shock. Not sure if it's because of his age, looks or what.

I'm looking at his facebook page and nothing stands out. He seems like a normal 20 year old. Lots of friends. He writes he has a wonderful life, family and friends.

I'll never understand. WHY??????????? WHY DO THIS TO A LITTLE GIRL????

The rape, the beating, the stabbing. UGH!

I SWEAR I didn't see this before I wrote my post about the manager's friends lol! I just hadn't gotten that far. I knew it, but I've been in property management for 25 + years, happens all the time - usually on properties with shady management companies. A professional company, like the one I work for, has the applicant, no matter what the position, jump through hoops to get hired. We literally have control over you and your life when you lease an apartment - and the good companies respect that and cover their arsies to avoid litigation.

I think that is the way it should be. But, a city near me actually got in a lot of trouble because they wanted the tenants to show them their citizenship. It was a huge story nationally.

Yeah but he is not super abnormal either. I have tons of youngsters on my fb and let me tell you--they post a lot of the same stupid stuff!

I understand what you're saying about the "stupid" stuff..but the difference is he doesn't get answered. He started this Facebook one year ago..for someone with 347 or so friends, there are very few posts. I know a lot of folks that age..I truly sense a lonely person trying to reach out and be cool..and getting no answer..^i^

That is a good point. I was wondering how he got the job being as he lived in another town. I don't know how far apart the cities are though. He may have answered an add. jmo

CANTON IS 35 miles from dahlonega and he stated on facebook that his friends mom is the manager so his friend probably got him the job. Hes friends with the managers son.

When I did a screen shot of the Facebook page at 2:11 PM EST there were 353 friends listed. I can't post the picture, so ya'all have to trust me as I have the screen shot. :)

I have a 22 yr old son and I've read all of this guy's Facebook...there is nothing normal about it. He adds friends..few talk to him or answer his "bored" posts. He calls people the "N" word..he didn't get one Happy Birthday" wish on his birthday...someone mentioned it the following day..if I didn't know he'd been arrested for this crime, I'd still sense something was wrong with this guy. He's alone..even though he has family..he is always asking for his friends to "hit me up", but no indication that anyone does. He moves away and his "friends" find out about it after he's moved..this is in no way a normal 20 yr old guy, IMO ^i^

I saw that about the birthdays, but some peoples posts may not show, if theirs are restricted. Mine won't. But for none to show??? Maybe he delted them The "n" word, nahh, they do that. I have kids 20 and 18 and 10. (the 10 yo, no way, but it's not unheard of for the others). But you are right and good point -- no one knew he moved. Which tells me he didn't really hang out with anyone. Just online.

Thank goodness they found the little girl and the monster who did this. I'm sick to death of babies who are found too late to gather much evidence and perps who refuse to talk.

I felt like it was maintenance the minute I heard they had gone into a vacant, but no one (LE), seemed interested (or at least not saying), anything about maintenance so I thought they'd been cleared. He's only just turned 20 and that's awfully young to give a job to in this industry without experience of some sort. MANY times this position is filled by a kid whose mother is a friend of the manager. The problem is, most apartment communities allow all maintenance access to personal files (applications which have everything from SS to DL and credit info), and keys to every door. That's a lot of responsibility, obviously. Porters also trash out vacants - which is likely why he knew about that apartment and that there was a mattress there.

We have key tracking systems and our files are locked in file cabinets. Any time someone pulls a key there is a date a time stamp - and another when the key is returned. Porters never have access to these codes, nor are they given keys to the office, files, or other common areas. If you are leasing an apartment, or leasing for your college kids, ask questions - especially about their key security system - and make sure the lock is changed when the previous tenant has moved.

After her mother sues the management company and the investors, which there are probably many - they'll probably tear it down, or wait a few years and change the name.

Did I read that this is a low income or subsidized property? Tax credit maybe? If so, and if it's true that sex offenders and felons were allowed to rent - HUGE trouble - HUGE!

BBM- It is my understand that they are partially Section 8 which means only certain units are approved for Sec 8 tenants. Not sure what the law says about RSO's renting those units. I know that here in Canton almost every apartment complex has RSO's living there. That is why I will never live in another apartment ever again.

I understand what you're saying about the "stupid" stuff..but the difference is he doesn't get answered. He started this Facebook one year ago..for someone with 347 or so friends, there are very few posts. I know a lot of folks that age..I truly sense a lonely person trying to reach out and be cool..and getting no answer..^i^

My step son's page is pretty empty too. That's because he uses the private chat more than the posting feature, and plays games. He's about a year younger than Brunn.

Very insightful. "Trying to be cool" perhaps explains the Hollister hoody, as well?

I wonder if they can connect him to other crimes. My opinion but i don't believe this is his first rodeo. Such a horrific level of violence. One would think poor Jorely was likely dead from the blunt force or the stabbing and other injuries not yet disclosed but oh no this guy just had to keep going :furious: Rage beyond rage :banghead:

Sometimes sex offenders under a certain age, depending on the state, have to register, but that information is known only to authorities and is not published on a public sex offender site. I'm sure, though - or at least I hope, LE would have known this right away.

He got tons of comments on his posts. Look at the Virginia tech posts. 16 comments and the other one has 13 or something like that. I haven't gone back further than that

When I did a screen shot of the Facebook page at 2:11 PM EST there were 353 friends listed. I can't post the picture, so ya'all have to trust me as I have the screen shot. :)

I saw it too Patty. He's now at 339

I pray this goes to trial quickly. I don't want this case to drag on for years and years like some do. He needs to be in with the good old GP as opposed to held up in jail until convicted.

moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member