GUILTY GA - Jorelys Rivera, 7, Canton, 2 Dec 2011 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw that about the birthdays, but some peoples posts may not show, if theirs are restricted. Mine won't. But for none to show??? Maybe he delted them The "n" word, nahh, they do that. I have kids 20 and 18 and 10. (the 10 yo, no way, but it's not unheard of for the others). But you are right and good point -- no one knew he moved. Which tells me he didn't really hang out with anyone. Just online.

I'll have to respectfully disagree. I have 2 sons. One is 21 and the other is 22. Both different characters. One is so into the social networking sites, the other one couldn't care less about facebook. He prefers his Iphone, texting and World of Warcraft.

I understand...but this guy uses his facebook..he is asking to be "hit up"..^i^

In Texas and I thought it was federal there is a law that all rental properties have to have a percentage of units for rent, that are based on income or section 8. It doesn't matter if they are downtown high dollar lofts a certain percent have to be rented based on income. As I said I thought this was a federal regulation.

This is not a Texas state law, however, in order to benefit from certain tax breaks, there is a minimum percentage of units that have to be section 8, tax credit, etc., in addition to market units, that ownership must meet.

Can someone give me a quick update.. I have been gone all day with hubby at the dr and hospital..just received bad news..came on here hopping they have found the u know what person that done this to this beautiful little girl.

I'm so sorry..I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers ^i^

Can someone give me a quick update.. I have been gone all day with hubby at the dr and hospital..just received bad news..came on here hopping they have found the u know what person that done this to this beautiful little girl.
They arrested Ryan Brunn, 20 yrs old earlier today, He's a maintenance worker at the complex. He just move there about a month ago. He had access to the trash compactor.
hth

http://www.ajc.com/news/cherokee/maintenance-man-20maintenance-man-20-arrested-1253596.html

GBI Director Vernon Keenan identified the man as Ryan Brunn, who was taken into custody around 12:30 p.m. Wednesday. The suspect has been assigned two public defenders and has a first court appearance Thursday

Calling the killing "planned and calculated," Keenan declined to discuss evidence leading to the arrest. But said the investigation is not over. "This is a mammoth case."

Brunn, who has no known criminal record, had been under police surveillance since Tuesday evening, Keenan said. He had been employed at the complex since Nov. 7, John Bankhead, GBI spokesman, told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

Investigators will now re-trace Brunn's history at previous addresses and in another state, Keenan said.

---he gives off a "ted bundy" vibe IMO...

ryanlooksatcamera.jpg

Can you imagine being one of his fb friends then you find out/realize that thousands of people are looking at your posts and your profile??? I'd be logging in to unfriend so fast it would make your head spin.

On his FB he commented he was bored and just smoked a cig, his friend said smoke another one.

Thanks. It just happens to be one of my theories with Morgan Harrington...how she left the concert and disappeared. Smokers will strike up a conversation with anyone for a smoke...:(

Edit: from my own experience...

I started reading where I left off early this morning. I just learned this was arrested. I hope he meets his maker well before he's sentenced. I feel no remorse for this monster. What he did was unconscionable and inexscusable.

I'm not defending him either, but in a complex like that bilingual would get the job over someone who was not. Especially if a maintenance man.
moo

He lived with the manager's son. That may have had something to do with him getting the job.

I'm so sorry. I'll be thinking of you and your husband.

Can you imagine being one of his fb friends then you find out/realize that thousands of people are looking at your posts and your profile??? I'd be logging to unfriend so fast it would make your head spin.

Friend count: start - 354, current - 334

One of his brothers is saying he was set up, on fb.

Eta: there is no link to this brothers page from the suspect's page. Had to do some fb sleuthing to find. But, in the brother's post, he states that RB was set up and blames it on the roommate (?), I think.

Not sure if this can be discussed, bc brother is not suspect, if not please let me know and I will remove.

Can you imagine being one of his fb friends then you find out/realize that thousands of people are looking at your posts and your profile??? I'd be logging in to unfriend so fast it would make your head spin.

He is down to 334 on his friend count-it's possible a lot of them haven't heard yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member