GUILTY GA - Jorelys Rivera, 7, Canton, 2 Dec 2011 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He has dead eyes IMO,like Bundy and so many other killers. I am very glad he was quickly apprehended but I wish he would have been caught sooner, before he killed that innocent child.

One of the replies to his brother's post says that they are from the news and can get "the information out there tonight." Does anyone else see any of this?

I updated my original post. The fb post is on his brother's page. There are three separate post relating to the arrest. The brother's post is not linked from the suspect's. But he is named as a brother under the listed family members on the suspects page. I found the brother's page through the Mother's page.

Not sure if any of this is allowed under tos. If not, please let me know and I will remove. Don't want to break any rules! I am still pretty new! :innocent:

One of the replies to his brother's post says that they are from the news and can get "the information out there tonight." Does anyone else see any of this?

Yes, I'm seeing it now. Thanks!

ETA - the news reporter works for ABC.

(respectfully snipped)
We need to sleuth missing kids in the areas this <modsnip> has lived in the past. Maybe we can help LE save time if they are reviewing WS on this case.

This is a great idea Kimster. I'm not caught up reading, but do we know other places he may have lived, other that Canton, Ga?

According to FB and some basic online research here are some places he might have lived:

Mother lives in Dahlonega, Georgia, but says she is from Flushing, New York She has a different last name then the suspect. According to FB posts by Ryan, he moved from her home to the apartment in Canton around November 5th. One of his brothers also lives in Dahlonega, Georgia, but says he is from Queens, New York. It looks like he has three brothers and one sister.

*Ryan lived in Dahlonega, Georgia for at least the last year, with his mother.
*Fredericksburg, VA Based on his FB friends list it looks like he might have attended High School in VA. Also he has an affinity for Virginia Tech football.
*Prior to that: Brooklyn, Flushing, Queens, NY, but do not know when the family away from there.

Edit to add:
Brother or Step Brother in North Dekalb, Georgia or Lumpkin, Georgia

I updated my original post. The fb post is on his brother's page. There are three separate post relating to the arrest. The brother's post is not linked from the suspect's. But he is named as a brother under the listed family members on the suspects page. I found the brother's page through the Mother's page.

Not sure if any of this is allowed under tos. If not, please let me know and I will remove. Don't want to break any rules! I am still pretty new! :innocent:

Not seeing anything on either brothers page. What are the initials of the brother please?

Not seeing anything on either brothers page. What are the initials of the brother please?

SP.

His link is 'grayed out' on the friend's list (under family) on Ryan's page. Go to the mom's page, find the name - and click on it there.

jleslie11alive Jennifer Leslie
by CaseSignal
Ryan Brunn was in the leasing office filled with police looking for Jorelys Rivera on Sat morning. I talked to him. I can't believe it.

Yep, I'm not surprised by this, some perps and arsonists hang around like that. Guess to see what direction things are going. how creepy for that reporter.

It would not surprise me in the least if he was at the vigil held in the playground of the apartment complex for Jorelys shown on NG. These types stay close to the investigation. To see who might know what and also to appear normal. Criminal profiling 101. Many times these types are lurking in the crowd...not only to relish what they did but to appear normal and try and see what LE knows...

...never bonded with his mother, IIRC.
He was actually raised to believe his mother was his sister and his grandparents were his parents. The truth was only revealed when his mother moved cross-country to marry when he was 5 years old.

As for 'normal' though I think its a matter of perception and illusion. He appeared to have a normal life, even burgeoning on successful - attending law school, active in politics and even volunteering for a suicide hotline, while in reality it is believed he committed his first murder when he was 15 years old in 1961. A classic trait for a psychopath, imo, is the ability to hide behind a mask of normalcy.

***So sorry for the O/T!***

I have a 22 yr old son and I've read all of this guy's Facebook...there is nothing normal about it. He adds friends..few talk to him or answer his "bored" posts. He calls people the "N" word..he didn't get one Happy Birthday" wish on his birthday...someone mentioned it the following day..if I didn't know he'd been arrested for this crime, I'd still sense something was wrong with this guy. He's alone..even though he has family..he is always asking for his friends to "hit me up", but no indication that anyone does. He moves away and his "friends" find out about it after he's moved..this is in no way a normal 20 yr old guy, IMO ^i^

You're right. Your post gave me new insight to his FB - thank you. I take back my "seemingly popular" comment, as there is only 1 or 2 folks who seem to respond to him.

MOO

Mel

Yeah, I'm technologically disadvantaged myself. :crazy: I just tend to think it'll go poof and we'll wish someone had screenshotted (made up word!) it.

Also, he has three pics posted. One seems to be from childhood. I know how to copy those, but I don't really want him living anywhere on my computer. :sick:

Me too! I wonder if he is a smoker...

I think he is a smoker. When I was on his FB page, one of the I'm bored comments, someone told him to go have another cigarette.

Don't know if it means anything about where he may have lived, but when I click on his FB friends pages, I'm seeing some of them are from Lumpkin county high school, LaGrange, Ga, and Cedartown, Ga. He says he's from NY, but he may have lived in other Ga cities before moving to Canton. Just guessing...

Wow. Is that Katy Conrad from GMA posting on the brother's facebook?

This is about to get twisty. Who's Cory?

Wow, he says someone else is "on the run". Weird.

found it. thanks to the OP who posted about this. The comment about somebody being on the run is interesting. Looks like some kind of media person did an interview with this brother.

Wow. Is that Katy Conrad from GMA posting on the brother's facebook?

This is about to get twisty. Who's Cory?

Yep and she posted just a few ago, thanking him for the info and will get the news out, something along that line

“Ryan is the heart and soul of our team, as it remains evident in his work ethic,” Hall said. “He has the athletic ability and speed to change the game at any time or touch of the ball.”
According to three-year offensive and defensive lineman Trent Sousa, ’09, Brunn knows how to boost team morale.
“He inspires us,” Sousa said. “He encourages us to play with passion through his great athleticism and his ability to create big plays.”

I guess it is because I am a mother, but I just can't help but think of his poor parents. How proud they must have been to read and share this story on him. So much hope and promise. And then this. I just don't get it!

I sure hope they have the right guy. I was just expecting someone....well....not this...

I don't think this is the same guy. Is the article from California? I don't believe we have seen that he ever lived in CA. He posts on his FB page he was from New York. Anyone know for sure? ty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!